[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there been any dialogue yet about the fact that this is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 04-ghostbusters.w529.h352.jpg (96 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
04-ghostbusters.w529.h352.jpg
96 KB, 529x352
Has there been any dialogue yet about the fact that this is the cultural appropriation of male culture?
>>
>>28909555

Damn, what is with r9k today?
Nobody's even going to check these trip 5s?
>>
>>28909555
Even normies hate this movie.
>>
>>28909555
>2016
>caring about a dead series
Also, the Ghostbusters comics had women as the protagonist for years
>>
you're not going to win by arguing with them on their own terms

if you acknowledge cultural appropitation as a thing then you've already lost the argument, the tumblr cunt can then use all her other dumb made up shit to win the argument

you should just say it's dumb and not funny and it shit's all over the original
>>
File: 1463716883640.jpg (88 KB, 750x747) Image search: [Google]
1463716883640.jpg
88 KB, 750x747
>>28910053
Back to >>>/b/ faggot

origami
>>
>>28910088
Really? So these mainstream sjw idiots haven't done any research and are yelling "muh misogyny"
>>
File: 1457927416831.jpg (29 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
1457927416831.jpg
29 KB, 398x600
>>28910182

Urm, it looks like you're the one who hasn't done much research desu. The funny thing is that not much feminist discourse around the new Ghostbusters movie would even exist if the internet MRAs didn't lose their collective shit about it. I guarantee there'd be a few op-eds in normie liberal magazines and that's about it. The only people really freaking out about it are 4chan and Reddit's ilk.
>>
>>28909555

nigga you idiots don't even know what culutural appropriation is. Go back to watching TAA and thundef00t talk about Sarkeesian for hours.
>>
No because the west as whole refuses to acknowledge the reality of things while women are crashing it on all fronts with their bullshit

Giving women equal rights without having them earn their place like men have to was the biggest mistake of the 21st century
>>
>>28911035
you make it sound as if the internet is "freaking out" about this because of "muh feminism" but i really think the anger is based around the fact that this movie doesn't need to exist. a "ghostbusters 3" has been teased since the early 2000s and it has been up-and-down since then.

i think most actual fans of ghostbusters had given up hope of a new movie being made, and then out of no where comes a movie thats pandering to the current zeitgeist. it feels cheap and pre-packaged. no one cares that there are girl ghostbusters, they care that its a shitty ham-fisted sequel that feeds upon people's emotions.
>>
>>28911222

Hmmm. IDK man I've seen MRA's losing their shit about this movie since it was announced. But yeah regardless the movie looks like shit for reasons you stated above.
>>
>>28909555

It's just shameless pandering to the current SJW bandwagon where everyone replaces male superheroes with female ones. Feminists and nu-males will pay money to watch it and then post all over facebook how progressive the movie is because it's sexist to say that it sucks. This will net the producers enough money to turn a profit because I have a feeling they had a small budget for this film.
>>
Why are you guys afraid of this movie? Because let's face it: you're afraid. You're afraid that your precious "male culture" is being threatened by women, as if male culture is even a thing to be protective of.
>>
File: ba.png (18 KB, 587x565) Image search: [Google]
ba.png
18 KB, 587x565
>sperging over a movie
>>
>>28912011

This post reminds me of one time I went camping with my dad. We brought fishing poles and tried to catch fish at the lake. There were lots of fish, but we couldn't seem to catch any and we didn't know why. Then I tried eating one of the pepperonis we were using as bait and it was extremely salty. I guess you can't catch any fish if you're using shitty bait. But at least this story made my post original.

Anyway, here's your (you)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.