[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my brother bring home his fembot friend 10/10 and i have loudest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1438130914498.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1438130914498.gif
904 KB, 160x160
my brother bring home his fembot friend 10/10 and i have loudest diarrhea of my life. There is only thin wall between us, so they hear everything. im afraid to go out. help
>>
>>28909350
Go in there and shit on her.
>>
Play really loud music, then shit on her
>>
Shit out of the window senpai
>>
Just shit and if you really want to break the tension apologize for it like "I just took a massive shit...sorry if it smells" or just ignore it, everbody poops and people understand that don't try to play music through your phone because then they'll just hear your music AND the sound of you shitting which is weirder
>>
>>28910258
This

Alternatively, if you're that autistic:
Sneak out of the window and enter back home from the main door as if you never were there. Go in the bathroom and pretend to pee or take a fast shit. When you come out ask your brother if there have been problems like water shortage or something with the sewers, because the toilet smelled bad and you heard weird noises coming from it.
>>
>>28910258
this
the loudest you shit the more alpha you're op
>>
>>28909350
Should have turned on the sink faucet before taking your shit moron. Next time think ahead
>>
File: smug guy.png (2 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
smug guy.png
2 KB, 209x214
i made it out of there! after an hour waiting and few minutes masterbating (i was nervou, i had to release some steam) i normally finished my shitting, went to bathroom to clean my hands and dick, and then went to my room for lighter and little bag. I was aiming for the kitchen for a bottle of coca cola. I made a little upgrades on that bottle and i opened little bag a taken a weed bud and my improvised bong and started the show. i offered some an she gladly say."Oh can I? Nice of you"" and after few minutes she smokes her head out. she was stonesd, my bro slowly falling asleep and i was waiting for either to get laid or get rid of her because my asshole still smells like fekal party is in there. after few minutes she stands up and headed to the doors. She said"Im too high. I have to find out if i remember where i live.See ya". and left. and now i think she forgets how i fart and shit.
>>
>>28909350
blast music on your phone and turn on the water in your bathroom.

They'll never hear it
>>
>>28911105
oh yea. Your brother is probably fucking your "fembot" crush
>>
>>28910342<<
i have separated bathroom and toilet
>>
>>28910340
hes fucking beta (as me :( ) so i dont think he would try anything on her, they are just close friends. but i think i could get her if i try.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.