[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody miss high school or school in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
File: high_school.jpg (189 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
high_school.jpg
189 KB, 425x282
anybody miss high school or school in general?
>>
>>28909215
Yea spending all day spacing out in a boring clas surrounded by people I don't like and that don't like me. Good fucking times
>>
>>28909215
>at work
>"ugh you don't know how hard it is to work part time when you go to school it's like a full time job!"

>free education
>6 hours a day to socialize
>stimulating take home work
>no rent/bills to pay
>opportunities to make your parents proud
>regular schedule

I'd kill to go back.
>>
File: Halo 3.jpg (181 KB, 791x1118) Image search: [Google]
Halo 3.jpg
181 KB, 791x1118
10-12 grade was lame as fuck. Middle school and 9th grade were the shit. God, I fucking miss middle school.
>>
It was easier because I had an excuse for being a fuck up back then.
>>
Fuck no. My high school was filled with niggers and white trash dipshits. I hated every minute of it.
>>
>>28909684
People said I would be a school shooter, back in high school, because I was quiet and shy. I didn't even do anything to them and they talk shit about me. High school was gay. Getting a 4.3 GPA and taking all honors and AP classes was useless also.
>>28909718
Mine was filled with spics. There was only like 10 white people including me. Not even exaggerating.
>>
Ah, I do miss these days.

>arrive to class late and high but no one fucking cared not even the teacher
>spend day drawing stuff on my notebook and talking with friendos around
>sneakily smoking joints behind the cars in front of school entrance
>can go to sleep at bretty much any hour cause you can sleep in class too
>always fucking around
>don't have to care about your future much, shits are just happening
>still got my finals right

At the time we thought it was shitty but boy I did have some fun
>>
>>28909215
yea i feel jealous when i see kids coming back from school.
>>
File: 1463252502102.jpg (287 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463252502102.jpg
287 KB, 1280x720
fuck no. At least having a job means I'm getting paid while having to deal with people I don't care for. School was like the worst internship ever.
>>
>>28909781
How does it feel being a wagecuck and having your shekels funneled to ZOG?
>>
I was sick for like 80% of highschool. My parents should have got me on SSI but instead they kicked me out and had me arrested on fake charges to try and teach me something. Now I am an unskilled chronically sick suicidal loser with like a 8th grade education pretty much.

I think if i could go back I would go to school even if I was puking blood
>>
>>28909215
I'm really social if people are forced to be around me. Otherwise I fall apart. I would love to go back to high school. Get some fucking consistency and relationships going on.
>>
>spending all day in classrooms sitting through boring shit
>occasional group assignments and presentations
>gym class where you have to deal with being on a team, being picked last because you suck, etc.
>lunch break where you have to spend 30 minutes trying to go unnoticed by normalfags as you spend the lunch break alone
>at best I would be ignored all day, at worst picked on
>the bullshit isn't even over when you get home because there's homework

Fuck that shit.
>>
yeah, i had no friends and hated a lot of it but at least i got to sleep in class and draw and shit. compared to the present it was pretty comfy
>>
I just want that magic feeling when your younger and in school, no care in the world, adult life fucking sucks
>>
Not really.

>dad commits suicide when I was 15
>everyone knows
>go back to school after taking a week off
>everyone is silent near me and I don't talk to anyone
>no one offers any comfort or anything, which I guess was fine by me
>take the opportunity to just listen to music in every one of my classes, with earbuds in my ears, and my head down and not paying attention
>no one bothered to intervene
>was always a fuck-up in school so it easy to not care about my surroundings
>eventually dropped out when I was 17
>now 20, NEET, living with my estranged and mentally ill mother

Hm.
>>
If I could go back and finish I would. I would have to start off from a clean slate, though. Although even if I finished I'd still be in the same situation I am today.

What's the fucking point
>>
>>28910065
>so it easy
*so it was easy
>>
i was scared of being the weird kid so I was always scared to say something stupid and the rare time i did talk in class i tried way too hard to say something funny or sound cool because i thought people would think i was lame if i just said something normal and in doing all this i made myself look like the very same weird autistic fuck i was trying not to be
>>
tfw in college and am even lonelier than in highschoo
>>
I used to love vandalizing the bathrooms when I was in high school. Tossing wet balls of toilet paper up to the ceiling, flooding, breaking shit, writing on the inside of the stalls, yeah. Fun. And I never got caught.
>>
File: 1464547232061.jpg (40 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
1464547232061.jpg
40 KB, 526x436
>>28909215
Was homeschooled up until my early-mid teens. Currently attending a community college, which is more-or-less forgettable (the surrounding "culture" said to be so prevalant within academia as a whole essentially boils down to a meme when you've already realized that everyone around you is a self-serving asshole).

>tfw school's been pretty eh to me as a whole
>>
I miss the easiness and predictability of high school. But it still fucking sucked donkey dick having to be around loud retarded normalfags and do busywork for 7 hours per day.
>>
File: 1403976486553.jpg (97 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1403976486553.jpg
97 KB, 500x666
>>28909215
some times wish I could do over again with some of the stuff I know now

perhaps I wouldn't be such a social retard but then again I probably would act like a huge dick
>>
High school was okay. The only thing that weighed on me back then were grades and tests.
>>
>>28909753
same here lmao smoked in class once
>>
>>28910084
I just remembered I signed up for online school just to get out of going and I disregarded it entirely. All I did was lie in bed all day.

How I managed to fuck that up I have no idea. I must be one real lazy sack of shit I guess.
>>
File: matrix_pepe.jpg (139 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
matrix_pepe.jpg
139 KB, 600x450
I don't miss it but if a genie offered me a chance to go back and redo it while retaining everything I know I would do it
>>
>>28909910
>be picked last
>be mvp
>never picked last again
those were the times
>>
File: 1464410537232.png (536 KB, 591x448) Image search: [Google]
1464410537232.png
536 KB, 591x448
>>28910415
>wants to theoretically go back to school to re-learn information he already knows, defeating the purpose of going to school in the first place and wasting his own time in the process
>>
>>28910425
football
never play always last
broke arm all year cant play
last day of school arm fixed
score 3 touchdowns win game
nice
>>
well in sophomore year i started my heroin addiction that didn't for 3 years, so yeah, it was fantastic
>>
I was just good enough to sneak onto the starting lineups of the soccer, basketball, and frisbee (only spring sport other than baseball) teams. However, I was the one kid no one would talk to outside of sports. I kind of miss the feeling of winning, but I wish I did a better job of being social.
>>
File: 1464409781274.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464409781274.png
1 MB, 1280x720
I miss the harem of qts that somehow liked my aspie ass. The nigs, not so much.
>>
File: 1459002574590.jpg (158 KB, 847x847) Image search: [Google]
1459002574590.jpg
158 KB, 847x847
>26
>graduated from college
>still a virgin
>still can't forget high school no matter how hard I try
>still have dreams about being in high school

I'm stuck mentally and emotionally between the ages of 14 and 16.
>>
>>28909752
>Mine was filled with spics

do you live in houston by any chance?
>>
>>28910461

Pro tip: it's not the academic part that I'm interested in redoing
>>
I just miss being a kid in general.

Being an adult is shit, and I wish someone told me that adult life is really the most depressive and nihilistic shit ever, so I could've committed suicide a long time ago.
>>
File: hoe pens.jpg (26 KB, 216x430) Image search: [Google]
hoe pens.jpg
26 KB, 216x430
>>28909215
i remembered my high school being chill. then i realized one day... that was because i took mostly Honors/AP classes, or electives that studious kids take like band and health science.

almost every class i had with non-AP kids was a typical awful high school class that people here talk about. 2-3 dudes who wouldn't shut the fuck up trying to be funny. 2-3 girls who wouldn't shut the fuck up in general. but AP classes were more adult than my fucking adult job now.

i played soccer but had no competitive edge. practice was more fun for me than games because i was just dicking around with guys i had played with since childhood. doing moves on each other and trick shots and shit. but the coaches ran it like the fucking military so that even stopped being fun.

didn't date because i had no game. had plenty of female friends. some probably would have dated me. and i fooled around with girls at parties during kissing games etc. but le girls don't initiate meme, so no pussy. i wasn't even a toxic "nice guy" about it. i TRULY just saw them as friends. it's a fucking shame because it was such an innocent time of life for all of us.

the one thing i hated was "the popular kids." not even the individuals themselves. just that vibe of talking over everything and rambling about their fucking popularity contest and how tight they are with so-and-so from this other school. meanwhile, they make C's, just troll each other and start bullshit, and aren't model students on any level. yet they have the loudest voice.

high school was 5/10. would be bearable if i had to go back. but would never choose to.
>>
>>28910744
Pro tip: If you're at school and you're not doing academic shit, you're either a complete drooling retard or a fucking pedophile
>which is it
>>
>>28910744
>pro tip
What? What are a you a pro in and what are you giving advice on? Being stupid and saying moronic things?
>>
>>28910941
>What? What are a you a pro in and what are you giving advice on? Being stupid and saying moronic things?
Not sure if also a drooling retard, or just really out of touch with ancient maymays
>>
Kinda miss it

Would be cool if there was a replay button for school.
>>
File: 1356834486844.jpg (237 KB, 494x575) Image search: [Google]
1356834486844.jpg
237 KB, 494x575
>>28909816
better than being an unemployeed shit who has no money to do things.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.