[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finals in 5 weeks >have to study for 6 courses >still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462792902964.png (325 KB, 345x370) Image search: [Google]
1462792902964.png
325 KB, 345x370
>finals in 5 weeks
>have to study for 6 courses
>still have to pass Math I which is essentially Calc II for you americans
>wanted to start studying seriously all day today
>it's 10pm and I barely did anything

What should I do to get myself to study...
How am I supposed to survive the muslim invasion if I don't get a degree that gets me out of this shithole.
How am I supposed to get a gf when I'm poor
>>
Whenever I want to study, I take an ebook reader and some papers, go climb up some deer stand and study there. There is no distractions there.
>>
stop
fucking
around

thats it. if you dont study chances are you will do poorly on the test (compared to if you did study). You can figure out the cascading negatives.

Just fucking do it.

t. someone who just got their masters by not being lazy.

PS also you probably should have chosen something you would enjoy studying
>>
>>28909173
I live in the middle of a city and I hate leaving my appartment. I only manage to force myself to leave when I have to go to uni.
Going to the library won't work because it's always full and I want to fap and eat at home too.
>>
>>28909295
Well you're right but I get lost in my thoughts so easily and I quickly lose motivation.
I actually think my major is quite interesting. I've always been interested in science and engineering.
>>
>>28909387
>Well you're right but I get lost in my thoughts so easily and I quickly lose motivation.
stop doing that shit. write down you wont fuck around. make realistic studying goals (1 chapter per hour or two, finish practice review, etc.)

You are in uni, you should already know how to study effectively.

>I actually think my major is quite interesting. I've always been interested in science and engineering.
you and everyone else in the world buddy. Doing shit in undergrad can fuck up your future.

>not getting into a good grad school
>not knowing material well enough to succeed in higher level classes
>low GPA for internships/jobs
>look like a shitty student to professors/TAs who are a good source of connections
>peers wont respect you as a hard worker

the list goes on. stop playing video games. not one single video game will be played by you until finish your exams. Same for youtube videos.

Dedicate 9am-5pm to studying until your exams are done. Do not fuck around during these hours. No shows, no movies, no 4chan, no youtube, no games, no books that arent school related. if you deviate then quickly start studying again.

close 4chan and start studying after reading this post
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.