[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this game, robots? It's super comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: 1464551778725-v.jpg (387 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464551778725-v.jpg
387 KB, 1920x1200
What do you think of this game, robots?

It's super comfy to me

Also comfy games thread
>>
File: 3.png (824 KB, 768x797) Image search: [Google]
3.png
824 KB, 768x797
what is it?
playing overwatch
>>
>>28909104
It's E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy. It's like a futuristic dystopian type vidya.
>>
>>28909045
>tfw no qt Culter gf
>>
Shinji as a character is somewhat interesting, just an average joe on the outside and a murderer during the dead of night.
Violates the forest by dumping his victims in sacred ground and then get's obliterated and sent into a sort of limbo.

the game play is great, the story is superb (when you can piece it all together), and I hope the second game is just as good in the Source 3 engine.
>>
>>28909146
I'm currently hoping for another game set in the universe after Streum On is done with space hulk
>>
File: wderfdsdddddd.jpg (11 KB, 108x69) Image search: [Google]
wderfdsdddddd.jpg
11 KB, 108x69
>>28909138
kekitus
>>
File: 1464247760571.gif (1005 KB, 444x272) Image search: [Google]
1464247760571.gif
1005 KB, 444x272
>>28909104
I wish I had money to buy it and if I did I would get region locked to South America so fuck it
>>28909179
>>
File: eye.jpg (84 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
84 KB, 760x428
>>28909045
I liked it, but it definitely had some flaws. The game's learning curve is steep. Basically you have to reference outside materials to figure out what is going on and how to play, because the in-game explanations are absent or completely lacking. That's not a huge problem, but I was minimizing a lot to read. That doesn't really bother me, and I actually like that once in a while. It reminds me of when I was a kid and buying the player's guide was actually a worthwhile investment. I don't think they even make those anymore. There were also some problems with the difficulty settings and stealth, IIRC stealth was simply broken on the higher difficulties.

I'm an fps fanatic, I've played almost every fps on Steam, and I don't think there's any other game quite like E.Y.E. It's 100% original and that makes it worth playing even with the occasional hiccup. The atmosphere was awesome, the story was cool, the gameplay wasn't anything incredible but it got the fundamentals right.
>>
>>28909169
It will most like follow the story of a Federal Officer stuck in some shit with the E.Y.E

I expect even more crazy shit.
>>
>>28909395
Play Syndicate Black Ops. It's a precursor to EYE that takes place in the same universe and runs on the Half Life 1 engine.
>>
>>28909836
Eiether a Federal, a looter, or a future/past leader of EYE (in a difterent time than the whole thing with Rimanah) would be awesome to me
>>
>>28910750
Federal would be cool.

Looter would also be cool but they seem like idiots honestly.
>>
>>28910999
I was thinking a looter who abandons his gang and goes on to join EYE/Feds/do his own thing in the universe. Maybe like a freelance merc.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.