[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no platonic female friend who lets me practice sex on her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463835500991.jpg (139 KB, 1280x603) Image search: [Google]
1463835500991.jpg
139 KB, 1280x603
>no platonic female friend who lets me practice sex on her and offers constructive criticism
>>
Women could never do this, (at least more than once) because once you fuck them, you are literally and figuratively "in" and they will get attached and want to date/marry/have kids with you, no matter what.
>>
>>28909039
>Platonic
>Having sex
You dont know what that word means do you?
>>
>>28909039
Let's be real you will never have anything like that either because women just can't be that cool or nice people for some I have no idea reason
>>
>>28909090
>Women could never do this
with you, got a few offers myself

>>28909039
Doesn't seem fun anyway.
>>
>female friend who lets me practice sex on her and offers constructive criticism
one of my biggest turn ons and fantasies that'll never happen ;_;
>>
>>28909119

>with you, got a few offers myself

You're fucking retarded. My point was that most have enough introspection to realize what I said above would happen, and if they didn't, (hurr you got le few offers) it would happen anyways, even if they didn't think it would.
>>
File: baby.jpg (19 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
19 KB, 395x395
I've seen some utopic shit on my time but this is just crossing the line
>>
>>28909039
wtf, pay a whore, fuck her, pay money, she'll teach you how to fuck for them moneyz, this isn't even a real issue
>>
>>28909109
So they're not nice because they don't sleep with you? Sounds like you're the asshole
>>
That's why males allow each other to practice with each other's assholes
>>
>>28909172
that's not the same, I want a genuine friendship
>>
>>28909119
>with you, got a few offers myself
hot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.