[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 21 >be on tinder >see cute girl i went to school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: shit.png (6 KB, 195x185) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
6 KB, 195x185
>be 21
>be on tinder
>see cute girl i went to school with since i was 11
>message her on tinder
>two weeks later
>no response still
>she didnt even visit my profile
>doesnt log on a lot so she probably has a lot of messages
>send her this on facebook

it is now 8 minutes later and i have received no response.
>>
File: 1347651601544.jpg (23 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1347651601544.jpg
23 KB, 207x207
Christ.

Dude, she wasn't interested obviously. Why lower yourself to do shit like this?
>>
now shes offline on facebook

>>28909023
whats lowering about it? I had another way to contact her, being friends on fb for years, and i did. It was a direct way to get to the bottom of it. No reply still.
>>
>>28908993
She obviously didn't get that message either. Time for a home visit. Wait for nighttime so it's more romantic.
>>
File: ba.jpg (53 KB, 747x524) Image search: [Google]
ba.jpg
53 KB, 747x524
Anon I... please hang in there
>>
>>28909050
>No reply still.

Because she's not interested.
>>
FUCK I MESSED UP. I SAID TINDER IN MY MESSAGE TO HER BUT IT WAS REALLY OKCUPID!!!!REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28908993
jesus fuckign christ how did you even bring yourself to tick the 'I'm not a robot' box
>>
>>28909103
it will be a great relief to both of you when you cease all attempts of contacting her forever. maybe in a few million years some atoms that used to be in you guys will touch and then an atom that was in your hand will high five an atom that was in your bro's hand and then your life will be complete and you can escape purgatory.
>>
>>28909055
this roboblox
>>
Lmaoing at your life, OP
>>
>>28908993
Listen here pal, create a rich chad account. You have to make a rly good one. And after try again, but act like a rich douchebag. Then see the result. Say that your parents pretty rich and you have a gift 4 her, free iphone if she will meet u, etc. but try to make a rly good b8. If everythin is gonna be ojay, they you will be sad, I promise
>>
File: shit2.png (7 KB, 193x188) Image search: [Google]
shit2.png
7 KB, 193x188
she read message number 2, hasnt responded yet

is a pls respond appropriate?
>>
>>28909722

Keep messaging her till she responds
>>
>>28909722
Yeah, she probably thinks you just called her a whore. Tinder is only for casual hook-ups. That you thought she'd be on there could be offensive, if she's not actually a whore.
>>
>>28909055
this anon is spot on.
>>
If you had any value she would have contacted you asap

Welcome to reality
>>
>>28909722
Maybe she thinks you're stupid since you write I in small caps like pre school kids. Everyone know that I is always in caps.
>>
>>28909812
should i clarify real quick?
>>
>>28909862
sure keep digging your whole
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.