[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feels the way they use a pc is different from normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460526777379.png (628 KB, 478x604) Image search: [Google]
1460526777379.png
628 KB, 478x604
Anyone else feels the way they use a pc is different from normies? Like, I don`t feel like I just see the text I typed when shitposting, but more like I switched to expressing myself in a new world, that consists of everything that isn`t in the real world.
Does that make sense to anyone?
>>
I know how you feel OP. I think that the natural reaction any normie would have towards seeing this board would be disgust and confusion, but I relate too much to the people here to stop after six years of surfing /r9k/
>>
ik what you mean.
I literally know multiple software engineers that can't be bothered to install adblock.

that and growing up on the computer this is a medium of expression not really a device.
>>
The major difference that I didn't notice at first but a friend did is that anormies typically sit hunched over, with their left fingers hovering the keyboard and their right on the mouse, because of gaming. Watch the normies around you, they don't do that.
>>
>>28908878
Alright. It's been a while since I've been here and this thing you just said seems to be so accurate. I never noticed this about myself either. I usually keep one hand on the keyboard and the other on the mouse.
>>
>>28908878
>Not having a huge chair you can lean back in so that you lie parallel to your monitor with your feet on your desk, one hand on your stomach and the other on your mouse
Fucking casuals

That`s how I sit when I have to sit upright in front of a pc though. If you aren`t sure look how they type, normally one of our kind tipes with all fingers from the left hand but only with the thumb and index finger of the right hand
>>
>>28908990

Well yeah, but the point is, you couldn't play games like that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.