[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's the day of retribution, Elliot is so close to killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1425567985566.png (618 KB, 474x619) Image search: [Google]
1425567985566.png
618 KB, 474x619
It's the day of retribution, Elliot is so close to killing his roommates and going past the point of no return.

But he just can't do it, so he grabs a vanilla latte, takes a drive over to the golf course and watches the sunset. He finally decides to abandon the plan for good.

Where would Elliot be today, 2 years on if he hadn't gone through with it?
>>
Probably at work or something.
>>
Married to a blonde Stacy
>>
Alone, without any friends. With a shitty job, and thinking everyday "if I just to that, then I can get a Stacy". Elliot was prob a 5 lookswise. But he did have a shitty personality. I'm also guessing he was bipolar. But I do feel bad for Elliot, even though he was born with more opportunities than most people.
>>
>>28908733
He would probably have committed suicide but released a manifesto before that.
>>
>>28908733
If you aren't going to post excerpts from his manifesto then just cancel the thread please. Nobody wants to think about what might have been, do not deny our hero his day of remembrance.
>>
Even if Elliot got a blonde Stacey, he still wouldn't be happy with his life.
>>
Would have just grown up and done the same thing years later, maybe even more competently
>>
>>28909024
Honestly he could of had Stacy considering how well off he was. Stacy loves money.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.