[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20:th brithday today, feels thread: 'im still young and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
20:th brithday today, feels thread: 'im still young and have a whole life ahead of me' bullcrap edition!

I unironicly get angry when people start spouting this shit.

I have a shitty job, still living with my parents
Im short
Im ugly
Im drunk

Anyone in the same situation, older people are welcome too, but no 'the world is your oyster' shit tho.
>>
File: image.jpg (1021 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1021 KB, 3264x2448
still op here responding to myself because i need to look like im busy.

>be me
>travel across europe to meet chick
>literally no money left
>buy chick a gift
>"that's really sweet of you anon"
>things move on, we head to my apartment in my hotel.
>get busy
>cuddle
>im sorry anon im still not over my ex
>leaving tomorrow, in the hotel bar as im writing this.

I mean, she OBVIOUSLY knows what im after, why the fuck does bitches lead you on??
>>
>>28908830
that's what you get for being a dumb normalfag. Who are you to complain about the 'the world is your oyster' crap? You have a job and meet girls, the world IS your oyster
>>
>>28909017
Oh shiet, i never tought about that! Yeah mate, lemme just fix my face and height and get a job that actually requires some skill that i don't have, then i'll meet chicks who aren't 3/10's wich are all on the rebound from their chad ex-bf's.

Man fuck you, nigga.
>>
>>28909154
>wahhh I only get to have sex with uggos
eat shit, normie. You have no idea how good you have it
>>
Also, how in fuck hell am i a normalfag? Because i have a job? ya'll neets probably earn more than i do. And because i meet girls? No i don't! I meet *A* girl. And i already summarized how that went.
>>
>>28909199
What the fuck? That's not even what im complaining about, it wasn't even sex tbqh. You eat shit for labeling me a normie when im a robot that happend to be in the right place in the right time ONCE.
>>
>>28909208
>>28909250
>Also, how in fuck hell am i a normalfag? Because i have a job? because i meet girls?
>im a robot that happend to be in the right place in the right time
this is what they literally all say. The number of people on this site who think they aren't dumb normalshit faggots like the rest of them, utterly pathetic. "no I'm not a normie I have friends and fuck girls regularly and have a job and speak to people every day but I have anxiety and relate to you guys sometimes haha I'm a total autist xd"
>>
>>28909326

>that's what they all say
Tell me about your situation then

> i have friends
Nope
>i have a job
For this summer only
>i fuck girls regularly
Never, still have my v card
>speak to people everyday
Not by my choice.

Anything else?
>>
OP, you're a normalfag. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.
>>
>>28909480
>Not by my choice.
see, exactly what I mean right here. You think you are just a robot forced into being a normalfag. By your logic, is a chad with depression or anxiety not a normalfag, because he feels abnormal in spite of being an alpha?
>>
>>28909520
What's the criteria for the normie threshold again?

Im curious. By the way this was my first time ever getting that close to a chick. Nothing even happend. A total bust, as usual. I don't feel different. Im still as socially retarded as ever.
>>
>>28909565
Oh so when someone says something to you, do you just keep quiet? No, you fucking answer. That's what i mean. And the fact you're comparing me to chad, i find flatteting. Seriously tho, i know exactly what you mean, but im honestly not that dude. Sometimes i wish i was..
>>
Anyways thanks for trying to force me to belive im a normie, i know it's false but it feels good because let's be honest who'd you rather be a normie or a robo? Have a nice evening fags.

Final thoughts: she's not worth it, im gonna go back to playing video games tomorrow, fuck this wannabe normie bullshit, im born a robot, this is what im destined to be.
>>
File: paletox2.png (48 KB, 198x205) Image search: [Google]
paletox2.png
48 KB, 198x205
>>28908695
>short
>ugly
>poor
>unemployed
>total failure at everything
>recovering from an operation
i truly believe that i have the rest of my life ahead of me OP, i have a dream and im not even angry anymore
i will follow my dream until the end, i will obviously die.
am i welcomed here? im 20 too
>>
File: JUST.jpg (30 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
30 KB, 456x320
>>28908695
I know this feel too well.

>No matter how many women I approach, they don't seem interested.
>I even wear nice perfume.
>I have accepted that I am ugly.
>I hate having pictures of myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m77Hqc3EFg4
>>
>>28910427
Not sure what you mean by this, so i assume it's an insult. But yeah, i don't think age has ANYTHING to do with it. Yeah im *only* 20, but if you're born with robot traits (ugly, inconfident blah blah) you're totally done for! What do you think? Do i still have a chance? Nothing has gone my way in life so far, what do i have ahead of me? Im already preparing for wizardry. Im ready to give up on 'changing'. It's hasn't paid off *at all* so far, so why even give a fuck? Fuck it, playing vidya gives me some kind of pleasure so why shouldn't i just stick to that?
>>
>>28910533
> i have accepted im ugly
> i hate having pictures of myself
> wearing expensive perfume doesn't change anything

Literally HOW THE FUCK did you know??

I don't remember posting this, are you me? God fucking damn, anon.
>>
>>28910586

What do you think people did before video games and TV and all that shit. People had nothing else to do but improve on themselves. Video Games may give you pleasure but they hold you back. All that time you spend browing r9k and playing vidya could easily be spent working on your programming skills, studying a skill, browsing trade schools, doing something with your time. And your physical appearance and lack of confidence has nothing to do with that. You are choosing to be an utter failure. I used to be in the same boat. Until I deleted Steam and all of those stupid fucking games and decided to apply myself towards something. Now I'm a Journeyman Electrician and make 80k a year and live very comfortably.
>>
>>28908695

>thinks still living with parents at 20 is weird

LOL

>actually has a job

Shut the fuck up, Junior. You don't know shit. Fucking normie faggot.
>>
>>28910690
So why are you even here?

Also, studying requires going back to school, you should already know how i feel about sitting in a jammed classroom and having to interact with people. The chads, the retarded teachers, everything about it makes me fucking sick to my stomach. I do work out at the local gym sometimes. But my stamina is shit, and if i see a chad or a stacy through the window, i sure as hell ain't going in there.
>>
File: MUH SWORN KYODAI.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MUH SWORN KYODAI.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>28910630
I don't think I can live anymore.

>26 years old.
>Go to clubs, public places.
>Nice perfume.
>Try my courage to talk to women.
>Be confident.
>Women not interested.
>Some have partners, some look worse than me.
>inb4 normie rreeeeee.
>KHV
>>
>>28910777
My job requires me to sit in a couch playing hearthstone for 10 hours at night, and dealing with paperwork sometimes.

And about living with my parents, all of my 'friends' from highschool already have their own apartments and shit.
>>
>>28910586
it sounds good if its still fun for you OP, and no it wasnt an insult.
funny thing is i dont have anxiety and im not afraid if i have to talk with a woman, of course no woman would talk to me never,
>>
>>28910836
That's exaxtly what im trying to tell these fags. It feels like no matter what i do, chicks just intrinsically steer clear of me.
>>
>>28910880
Thanks then. Yeah i know, noone actually *wants* to talk to me. And in a way i mirror that by not really liking to socializing because i know it will end up with someone making fun of me, making the stacies laugh and leaving with them.
>>
File: 1460733738227.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1460733738227.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>>28910630
I also forgot to mention that women seem repulsed by me.

>Just at the train station by myself.
>Just eating a sandwich
>"This seat free"
>Sure.
>She looks the opposite direction.
>mfw
>She moves once she sees a free space.
>I had Acqua di Gio on ffs.
>>
>>28911006
This exact scenario happend to me yesterday, except she didn't say anything, and she just rather stand up than sit down in the seat next to me. I often wonder if im smelling really bad of B.O or something when that happens, but it's never been the case..
>>
File: 1463368583372.png (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463368583372.png
26 KB, 500x500
>>28911073
I have accepted ugliness and loneliness these 8 years but this weekend has been a severe blow to my self esteem.

Nothing is good. I'm glad I can relate to someone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auLyfd49-UE
>>
>>28911164
Yeah man, totally. Id there's one good thing to come out of this shithole, it's that you can relate to people not fit for this world.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.