[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl invites me to pool with her >she spends the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 385x387
>girl invites me to pool with her
>she spends the whole time talking to her friends while occasionally acknowledging me
>>
Jesus
I'm still just awkwardly sitting near them on my phone struggling to look busy
Just fuck my shit up
>>
Good fucking lord what do I do?!
I can't start up a decent conversation and there's no chance in hell they will either
>>
If they approach you, talk about something that you're really really invested in that ISNT autistic.
i.e. a movie, a hobby.

She invited you that either means:
>shes being nice
or
>she wants you
Figure it out.
>>
just try to talk to them, think about when you die, nobody will remember you, and what you've said/done in life. So, even if you say stupid things in this conversation it dosen't fucking matter, but just do it! say something, everything comes to your mind... girls won't do a shit, never, it's our duty to move... so just talk to them, about school, work, music, what they like to do in free time, what they want to do in life, travel, smartphones.. i don't know
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28908400
The height of our conversations since I got here has been her commenting on how we got the same food.

>>28908447
I'm still just sitting here while they talk.. Good fucking lord this is painful. I mean, I've accepted I'm boring but this is ridiculous

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AHHGGHHGG
>>
>>28908138
Send pics anon, so we can evaluate the situation better.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2354x2150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2354x2150
>>28908499
Like I said.. Literally just sitting here. That towel over there is theirs.
>>
>>28908474
man, i went through this situation many times, and i've said nothing every time... but when you get home you feel angry and depressed because you said nothing... so i think you have to say something, just try, to not be angry and depressed when you go home
>>
>>28908590
I see you have some goggles, must mean you're a playful pool-goer.
Challenge them to see who can hold their breath the longest.
>>
>>28908610
That's just it, but I can't. I don't know what to say. Alone my confidence flies through the roof and I can go on one hell of a soliloquy, but that all goes away in situations like this.

>>28908624
I'm sorry, but I would fuck that up so badly and I'm sure they would say no. God I wish I had more confidence..
>>
She's talking to her friend because you're ignoring her for 4chan you stupid fuck
>>
>>28908730

You're on your 4g with a little digital keyboard, god help you you have the sound of the keypad turned off, asking strangers how to get fucked irl. Re-evaluate everything that led you up to this moment.
>>
>>28908730
No fucking way, when we were still in the pool I asked her if she wanted to go on the diving board but she said no and that it was too cold and continued talking to her friends.

I just want to be able to express myself the way I should, but I can't! What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I have to be such a shy quiet kid introvert that sits by himself can't make any friends fuck fuck fuck!!!
>>
>>28908822
Okay anon this obviously isn't getting any better so you have to be alpha about this. Leave abruptly but you don't have to be a dick about it, if she says anything later tell her you weren't having a good time being ignored.
>Express yourself and don't be stepped on
>>
>>28908869
Not OP but are you sure? What's the reasoning behind this action?
>>
File: 9egs9iL.jpg (15 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
9egs9iL.jpg
15 KB, 447x444
>run into old friend at bar
>she is drunk but seems overwhelmingly excited to see me
>insists that we get back in contact and meet up and shit
>gives me her number and away we go

>message her the next day
>all I get are completely disinterested replies which kill the conversation dead ("okkkkk", "hehe thankss", "yepppp")
>consider suicide

My only guess is that she was on drugs when I saw her and that's why she was so happy to see me. Fucking end it all senpai I thought this was it.
>>
>>28908895
It's better than just sitting there and being completely shut out, you look completely beta to the other women at this point. I.e him just sitting on his own excluded from everyone is unattractive and he doesn't need that image.
>>
>>28909008
I got up and bought a Reese's. Currently eating it while still using my phone, but at least I don't look as bored as I did before, but fuck.
>>
Generally when someone invites you to a group social gathering it is understood that you will not spend all your time talking exclusively to each other and both of you will split up and hang out with other people. This is why normies have that meme about "the friend who follows you around like a dog whenever you invite them to parties" or whatever it is. You were supposed to integrate yourself into their group or at least chat up one or two of her other friends. If you knew you weren't capable of this I don't know why you would even agree to go with her in the first place.
>>
Whatever, I'm just going to go swim. Maybe things will get better but I'll try to keep you guys updated
>>
>>28908903
Ive been drunk and talked to fucktards for hours that I wouldnt spend 5 minutes with sober. It's how it is.
>>
>>28908869

This is passive aggressive and omega as fuck.
>>
>>28909124
>I am just going to got swim
The first good decision you made today
>>
>>28909242

Alright guys I did it. I left.
>>
>>28909322
Did you say anything while leaving?
>>
>>28909358

Yeah, I totally just said, "hey, I gotta go. My grandmother is having a baby."
>>
>>28909242
Not sure if omega is a good thing but I thought it would be the best course of action. Hopefully it works for you OP.
>>28909107
Also this guy was kind of right.
>>
>>28909322
>>28909358
>>28909466
Fuck off retard. You're not me.

Real OP here. I just got back from being in the pool, did some swimming and exercise. Was admittedly much better than just sitting around for another forty five minutes.

Then, to my surprise, she left. She didn't even tell me, but her friends are still here. Anyways, I'm going home. Thanks for trying to help me out, you guys aren't as bad as I thought you were
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.