[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao, check it out guys, some 14 year old slut is getting ra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: u6lLTFJ.jpg (159 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
u6lLTFJ.jpg
159 KB, 900x1600
lmao, check it out guys, some 14 year old slut is getting railed by her 21 year old """friend""", and the redditcuck is posting about how she's so lost.

Serves him right for letting her grow up in a "non judgemental, feminist" environment, probably

https://www.reddit.com/r/london/comments/4llg3w/my_14_year_old_sister_has_been_missing_for_over/

pic related, that roastie who's probably losing both her v-cards to some chad
>>
>>28907996
I bet that fat slut probably drinks and gives head, I'm kinda upset at the subversion by the kikes, but at least some roastie will get her's
>>
>>28907996
>some 14 year old slut is getting railed by her 21 year old "friend"

Not even going to click that because then i would be literally going on Reddit.
But anyway, what's wrong with a 14 year old having sex? Perfectly legal where I live.
t. German
>>
Read the link. Says nothing about her meeting a friend. Just that she's lost
>>
>>28908470
>muh law, muh ordnung, muh dik
this is why your people are being cucked, and you are fine with le " 15 year old refugees" becoming good friends your sisters

t. le mustache man
>>
>>28908500
I didn't say anything about refugees.
14 year olds are having sex everywhere whether you like it or not.
>>
>>28908500
Not him but seriously what's wrong with banging 4 year olds?
>>
>>28908536
Only blacks and degenerates. That's super young
>>
File: slaughter.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
slaughter.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>28908496
said that she's missing, dumbass. It's easy to infer from her slutty clothing, jewellery and the fact that the area she is from is quite a shithole that she's clearly a chav, and probably taking it from an older man, as chavs that age tend to do
>>28908536
14 year olds having sex with other 14 is olds isn't that bad, but it's clearly bad when they are doing it with older men, or boys/men who aren't their boyfriend.
I'm saying that kind of feminist sex positivity, and the limp wristed leftism that accompanies it is in part responsible for those fucking turks bedding your women
>>
>>28908678
Is the boyfriend black? Those ear rings suggest so and that will likely mean she is now being sold to kebabs
>>
>>28908678
>14 year olds having sex with other 14 is olds isn't that bad, but it's clearly bad when they are doing it with older men
Why?
>>
>>28908678
Haha so you're just making shit up because you're a jelly khv
>>
File: Made+to+pleasepng.png (513 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Made+to+pleasepng.png
513 KB, 768x1024
>>28908737
I don't know I just found the reddit post. She's probably had all the cocks of the rainbow tb
>>28908790
Sex inside of a loving relationship is healthy, although if that relationship ends it can cause strain on future ones, the more men a woman has, the worse she is in almost every aspect, on average. When it's some older guy taking advantage, it's even worse, and they are just being used.
>>28908876
I've been in a relationship for almost two years now, and I had permission to get oral sex from other girls from my gf (which I declined)

Also;
chat shit, post sexual history
>>
>>28908948
> Sex inside of a loving relationship is healthy, although if that relationship ends it can cause strain on future ones, the more men a woman has, the worse she is in almost every aspect, on average. When it's some older guy taking advantage, it's even worse, and they are just being used
You're operating under the assumption that any relationship with an older man is always a case of him taking advantage. That's not necessarily the case.
>>
File: whores.jpg (464 KB, 1000x2164) Image search: [Google]
whores.jpg
464 KB, 1000x2164
>>28909001
>>28909001
it almost always is, given the power gap that exists between the two. Unless it's an arranged marriage then there's little hope
>>
>>28908948
Hahahaha man you sound pathetic
>>
let's hope she's dead
>>
>>28909071
What power does an older man have over a female? Money? Reputation? What
>>
>>28909071
>power gap
I hate this retarded meme. Grown women want a tall, strong man who is dominating and provides, yet somehow the same dynamic is somehow magically harmful if you go a day under 18 years. Fuck that. You sound like a feminist dumbfuck. Relationships aren't about creepy weird little power struggles.
>>
Even if it's true that women with fewer sexual partners are more pure, but you can't force people to be pure. Maybe some women want to be sluts because they enjoy sex and meeting new people?
Yeah it taints them because they're more prone to cheating and everything, but if i look at the average married "pure" housewife, most of them are annoying cunts that always yell at their husband. You can't win either way with women so just let them be
>>
>>28908470
>Perfectly legal
literally nothing wrong if it's legal. carry on kraut
>>
>>28909111
financial power, respect, experience, authority is probably the biggest. Schoolchildren are made to obey adults
>>28909148
I'm a massive misogynist, I hate the girl too for being a slut. I thought that even about a 26 year old with a 35 year old.
Sex outside of a lifelong relationship is not healthy
>>
I hate older men with younger girls for one reason:

for every old guy dating a 15 year old slut, some 15 year old boy is getting cucked and committed to a life of inceldom.

With how popular old man/young girl relationships are getting, I bet there will be an even greater generation of beta virgins with zero sexual experience to come.
>>
>>28909408
But those same boys could do the same thing when they get older
>>
>>28909426
The older guys getting young pussies are just older chads.

Betas grow up and end up being betabux
>>
File: shrek.jpg (36 KB, 416x300) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
36 KB, 416x300
>>28909175
What you can do is attach massive social stigma to being a slut, as opposed to the women saying "you go girl, #feminism #liberation", and the guys saying "yeah, what a cool gal, she sucked my dick lmao #dudecasualsexlmao"

>>28909408
agree, and there's no use saying that he can just take a virgin when it's his turn to be 23, as they are reserved for chads
>>28909426
holy shit your post literally came up as I was going to fill in the captcha
>>
>>28909408
I think you missed out on a big school secret if you didn't figure out that girls are always dating older guys. Not just recently, it's always been that way.
If you have a 16 year old girl, she will date an 18 year old. Or a 15 year old will date a 17 year old, etc. It's always been like that. Why do you think all those guys are so confident? It's because they're old enough to drive and they're taller while the girl is younger and shorter, so it's easy to be confident around someone like that. Nobody in my class at school was dating each other, but as soon as a guy repeated a class he became popular among the younger girls in his new class. It's what all guys do
>>
>>28909521
im not talking abotu high schoolers dating other high schoolers. im talking about girls younger than 18 dating guys who are 25+
>>
>>28909521
op here, I have a nice plump slightly older gf, and she loves me

I'm going to become a neet househusband and cheat on her, life is great
>>
L EbIn Raaiaiiiiiidddd xXxxxDDDDDDd le 4cha armiiii xDDD fugging le cuckss cXXXxdDDDD fucking le stacy hpe she le ged raped and dies LOL XdfXDXdxdXDxdfx
>>
>being sexually deviant means your safety and well-being no longer matters
interesting
>>
>>28909711
break social contract, deal with ramifications
>>
>>28909790
indeed, I'm just failing to see the link between that particular transgression and its ramifications
>>
>>28909818
the social contract has stuff like pay taxes, etc
but also to not be a slut so a guy can have a decent wife, or any wife at all.

in return, is given shelter and protection
>>
>white girl missing in London
Sadiq Khan probably knows something.
>>
>>28909925
right, with taxes you're more or less indirectly paying for that shelter and protection, so there's an easy direct link between not paying and not being protected.

where is the direct link between being sexually promiscuous and not having your safety valued? the social punishment should simply be distrust and the inability to marry
>>
>london
She's on the hunt for big black cock. Pretty hot tbqh.
>>
>>28910051
you don't get to pick and choose
>>
>>28910089
why? practically paying taxes and not being a slut are not tethered to each other
>>
>>28910210
of course you can choose your actions, you were meant to infer that you can't pick and choose what parts of the deal you can give up.
If I said to you that I will trade 10 eggs and 10l of milk for 1 pig and 5 rabbits, and you say ok, and then I don't deliver the eggs, you are within your rights to withhold both the pig AND the rabbits
>>
>>28909408
Women and girls almost always go for people older them then, A difference between 2 to 10 years is quite normal, less when the girl in question is underage but definitely normal when she's 18+.
>>
>>28909360
>lifelong
unrealistic.
>>
>>28910282
not if you view them as separate transactions, as you would in this case
>>
>>28910462
>as you would in that case
I wouldn't. Be a good girl in all regards.
>>
>>28910605
the example you posted is of a transaction between two people. it is necessary to view it as a single transaction.

taxes are between state and individual. sexual decisions are between an individual and 'society.' they involve different parties, so they can't be seen as a single transaction.
>>
>>28910437
tell that to 99% of civilised humanities history. A virgin bride was the STANDARD
>>28910653
perhaps you might be onto something, maybe I'm just bitter that some incel who could have been me is being cucked while some stacy is probably going to have thousands spent on confirming that she's at her boyfriends' house (not a typo), all at the taxpayers cost
>>
>>28910760
honestly I'm just bored and arguing about nonsense. I agree roasties deserve everything bad that comes to them, but fwiw it shouldn't be that way in the eyes of the state or society, because it's also just my own bitterness speaking
>>
>>28910653
>he thinks a country and its society are different entities
>>
>>28910873
state and society are separate entities, or at least the public and the government are separate entities within a state. either way paying taxes and not being a slut are contracts with different people/institutions
>>
>>28910932
the government are meant to benefit society, in theory
>>
>>28911061
yes, but our government doesn't control sexuality, at least not in terms of mere promiscuity. no one does but the individual, although society can at least punish an individual for their choices via judgement and discrimination.
>>
>>28910932
The state is simply a formalization of society
>>
>>28908678
>said that she's missing, dumbass. It's easy to infer from her slutty clothing, jewellery and the fact that the area she is from is quite a shithole that she's clearly a chav, and probably taking it from an older man, as chavs that age tend to do

Memes have rotted your brain mate, get a grip
>>
>>28911102
it fucking well should though
>>
>>28911181
the op of the reddit post said that she moved out on her own to suffolk, at the age of 14. This is high level slut shit

Also this knowledge is from actually living in a shit part of london myself
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.