[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you fall out of the alcohol meme and stopped drinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
When did you fall out of the alcohol meme and stopped drinking?
>>
Dude, a cold beer on a hot day is heaven. I cannot give that up.
>>
19-20, I guess.
>>
>>28907986
Apart from the occasional glass of wine during a meal I was never falling for this "let's drink poison" meme.
>>
21 is when I stopped heavily, I still drink every now and then when I want to forget my sorrows for an hour and chug a six pack

>>28908014
lel you're such a man dude. Everyone hates beer, the only time someone drinks it it for actual refreshment is because it makes them feel "manly", but in fucking reality it just makes you a huge insecure FAGGOT, if anything it dehydrates you
>>
>>28908119
>projecting this hard

People had different tastes you faggot.
>>
>>28908154
Different poster but he's right. Beer just dehydrates you
>>
>>28908014
Beer tastes like shit. It's also shit for getting drunk. Barely makes me tipsy.
>>
>>28908119
I drink beer despite being alone all the time, so it is hardly to impress anyone.
>>
>>28908193
So does soda but I drink that too on a hot day. They both taste good, so why not?
>>
>>28908154
yeah and your main taste is dick, I'm curious how old are you?
>>
>>28908244
It can still make you feel "manly" even if you're alone all the time. It's like that kid who listens to heavy metal to feel hardcore by themselves when they are still just a little faggot
>>
Last year, at 28. To be fair, I still buy four beers and down them at home some weeks. I'm a drinker and I take my beer well, but could never stop at just a glass of wine. I don't drink for pleasure, I drink for the buzz.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.