[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-it's all a meme r-right? People aren't actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Trump and eagle.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Trump and eagle.webm
2 MB, 960x540
I-it's all a meme r-right?

People aren't actually unironically wanting Trump to become president right?
>>
>>28907886
It doesn't matter what you or anyone else wants. He will be president.
>>
>>28907886
>wanting Trump to be president

Do you think we have a choice?
>>
File: 9698547684.jpg (9 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
9698547684.jpg
9 KB, 183x200
>>28907886
>wanting hillary instead
>>
Trump becoming president is better for middle-class workers like most of us then if Hillary gets elected, which really gives a sign about how shit our selection of leaders is.
>>
>>28907886
I do, but I'm not American.
>>
>Wanting female Frank Underwood instead
>>
File: costanza.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>28907886
>Not wanting to make America great again
>>
Look, all "memeing" aside, Hillary Clinton is the choice for the politically mature American citizen (of any background) with a broad view of life and stern view of the state. This voter is an informed individual who has developed their personal philosophy over a span of decades and whose values inform their politics, not vice versa.

I will be one of millions voting for Hillary Rodham Clinton and will not allow myself to be silenced by ignoramuses whose political development has occurred via persiflage on an anime imageboard.

Looking forward to 2017, it's going to be a GREAT year.
>>
>>28907886

>Not wanting a nationalistic President.

If you want gibs, go talk about politics on Reddit, you fag.
>>
>we had the chance to get based Hofer
>blew it
>tfw Austrian feels
:(
>>
File: 1463150112838.png (396 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463150112838.png
396 KB, 640x480
>he doesn't want to deport millions of illegal aliens
cmon bro, we're going to do great things very soon
>>
>>28907886

He paid to be president, and we should honor his a payment.

If you bought an ice cream and some fucking faggots told you you couldn't eat it, would that be justice?

You all need to just accept he's the new president and go on with your lives.
>>
>>28907973
top kek
high quality shitpost 10/10
>>
File: 1461630816084.jpg (166 KB, 969x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461630816084.jpg
166 KB, 969x1024
>>28907920
>>28907901
I hope you realize that besides spouting out memes like building a wall and muslims (yes we all want mexicans and muslims to be gone) he is a complete retard and has no idea about politics?

He is a businessman (and a shitty one), he's a lier and treats people like shit.

He has NO FUCKING idea how to run a country, and how to get involved in international affairs.

if you knew just a little more about Trump and what he was like before he decided to "lol I wanna be president xD" you would know how much of a shitty dirty lier he is

People who support him are literal retards.

Bernie would be the lesser of the 3 evils because even tho we will live in a liberal cuck america and I will hate that, at least he knows what he's doing and has experience.
>>
File: Screenshot (84).png (327 KB, 531x687) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (84).png
327 KB, 531x687
>>28907886
It's better than voting for the owner of KFC or a Tumblerine.
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!
>>
>>28908026
liar* fucking autocorrect
>>
Honestly I was really into the whole trump thing until recently. I could seriously care less. Im just mostly bothered by how memed all his supporters are. They're just a bunch of followers. Like the whole wall thing is retarded, it won't be built and if it is it won't be impenetrable. I always thought it was supposed to be a metaphor for hating Mexicans but people actually take it seriously. I guess i just always pride myself on being really independent minded and not getting memed into cults of personality. Alot of his followers are bored young men who grew up with beta male fathers, feel disenfranchised and look up to trump as the alpha male father they never had who will give them purpose. I just think it's pathetic how trusting and brainwashed they all are. I still support him over hillary, i just hate how this election is really bringing out the worst, most petty qualities in everyone. Really shows you how sad most of humanity is.
>>
>>28908026
if the last 70 years in politics has taught us anything, it's that no matter how educated a president is, no matter how experienced, he's gonna behave like a retard and for the most part make the american condition worse.
Trump is simply the logical conclusion to political nihilism. He can't be worse than any of the other candidates and is at least not afraid to protect this countries values.
>>
>>28907930

there you go, it's about the lesser of two evils, always has been

hillary is more believable as an outright sociopath and while all politicians are manipulating scum, trump is authentic.

Foreign policy is as important as economic and immigration policy combined, or more. Sanders will not be nominated and Clinton would/will likely start another war within her first 100 days, so that means Trump is the lesser evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.