[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else schizoid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: satan.jpg (74 KB, 900x1440) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
74 KB, 900x1440
Anyone else schizoid?
>>
File: 1458686936626.jpg (21 KB, 408x352) Image search: [Google]
1458686936626.jpg
21 KB, 408x352
>>28907878
yes

this is a very original comment and I am offended by this discrimination against my creativity by the robot
>>
Anyone else schizophrenic?
>>
>>28908506
Tell me about your hallucination/symptoms anon

Schizo stories always welcome
>>
>>28907878
yes. I live in the past. literally don Quixote'ing this shit up. i only read books from the 1920s about physico-mathematics. I spend all day in my neetbox dreaming of being entertained by polite society conversation.

>tfw australia is a complete intellectual cesspool full of people literally incapable of anything more than shitposting
>>
>>28908569
Mines not really that interesting. I think i'd need a friend to discuss these things.
>>
File: 1460469331693.jpg (286 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460469331693.jpg
286 KB, 1600x1200
>>28907878
You're not a schizoid. You're most likely suffering from chronic depression.
It leads to constant apathy, an unwillingless to socialize or leave the house, and makes you unable to enjoy most things (including your old hobbies.)
You think you like being alone, but thats the low-self esteem and avoidance behavior kicking in. The safeness of isolation becomes more appealing than risking your ego by interacting with people.
Some people live with it for so long, they begin to believe that its a part of their personality.

Most pyschologists don't even think schizoid is an appropriate diagnosis.
>>
>>28908933
Oh. Don't you have one ? Wherr you livin' at ?
>>
>>28909485
I'm here in the UK
>>
>>28909036
Do you know how to treat it?
>>
>>28909036
You nailed my psyche. What do i do now?
>>
>>28909556
>>28909592
Its really about re-engaging with people. You have to accept that you're going to stutter or say something weird around someone, but you also have to acknowledge that most people are forgiving and overlook those social hiccups (mostly because, they too, are self conscious.)

If you've been suffering from depression from early teen years to adulthood, then you will never completely recover. Depression for that long can rewire your brain to cause you to be emotionally shallow (as a coping mechanism.) Still, you can get some relief by being a bit more social. Try talking to your parents or siblings a bit more. Thats a start.
>>
>>28908622
lmao, same here but i mainly read pre-17th c. history
feelsgoodman
>>
>>28909534
I aint far, I'm french. But for real my dude, being schizophrenic makes a very interesting subject of interest. Don't bring it up, just let people know. I'm sure you're more than able to find fellas to talk about.
>>
>>28909866
It's hard to get back into the society. I kinda like being alone lately.
Also nice dubs.
>>
Schizoaffective here. Do I count?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.