[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me in vacation >staying by myself on the balcony >girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1444345145975.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444345145975.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
>be me in vacation
>staying by myself on the balcony
>girl approaches me and starts asking me about random stuff,desu
>first impulse is to sperg out but i stay anyways
>we start talking
>not very good at keeping a conversation going as i don't know what to ask but she compensates for that
>it doesn't even feel awkward anymore and i start to enjoy it
>she tells me she is a gamer and the conversation is heading to that direction
>after a while she leaves with her friends

This is the first time a girl gives me attention.
feelsgoodman
>>
>>28907722
>she leaves
>you didn't take the initiative
I'm sorry anon, but we are not suited to make it
>>
I know that feel friend. Even though it didn't go anywhere, it sill feels nice to have a girl want to, and enjoy talking to you.
>>
>>28907722 (OP)
Good for you anon!
>>
good for you, anon. next time try to take their number.
>>
>>28907722
Nice daydream, faggot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.