[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pale baby gorilla falls into Gorilla Pit >Try to Nurs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8
File: fuckdawhiteman.png (2 MB, 781x735) Image search: [Google]
fuckdawhiteman.png
2 MB, 781x735
>Pale baby gorilla falls into Gorilla Pit
>Try to Nurse pale gorilla back to health
>get shot instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1z9AqPkD6M
>>
simpsons did it first
>>
>>28907689
>"mommy loves you"
kek'd
>>
This is why some people shouldn't be able to have kids.

The silverback gorilla is an ENDANGERED species. Humans on the other hand are 7-billion and counting (way too fucking many). A rare animal had to die because some dumb fuck parents couldn't keep an eye on their fucking spawn. If you ask me, they should have let the kid get bashed in by the ape, maybe next time the parents decided to have kids they'd be more attentive to where the fuck their kids are running off too.
>>
>>28907746
Why doesn't the bitch get in there and do something
>>
File: 1435168650001.png (32 KB, 1096x764) Image search: [Google]
1435168650001.png
32 KB, 1096x764
>>28907689
How the fuck is the mother staying so calm and then asking very monotonous "okay where is a zoo worker?"
Their kid could get shredded because that dumb whore is too stupid to teach their kids not to be dumb or take care of them.

Also couldn't anyone see that the gorilla was taking care of the child and shielding it from the people? FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28907779
We shouldn't have zoos in the first place, we do more harm than good
>>
>>28907689

I wish it had snapped the niggers neck and slammed it on the rocks a few times. To get shot for nothing is a waste.
>>
Is it true that the Gorilla was banging the kid's head against a wall?
>>
>>28907779
>If you ask me, they should have let the kid get bashed in by the ape

>kid is white

not in this scenerio
>>
gorilla was just playing with him

if gorilla really wanted to kill baby human it would have done it in a second
>>
>gorillas are more humane than niggers
It's true
>>
>>28908085
Nah that would have killed him. The gorilla dragged him around a bit but that doesn't mean he was being aggressive
>>
>>28908185

The kid suffered a concussion, says her mother. Although it may be due to the fall.
>>
>>28908225
Yeah he fell several feet. But getting your head bashed in by a gorilla would definitely kill you.
>>
File: 1456179325335.jpg (288 KB, 1011x769) Image search: [Google]
1456179325335.jpg
288 KB, 1011x769
>>28907972
>How the fuck is the mother staying so calm and then asking very monotonous "okay where is a zoo worker?"
>>28907892
>Why doesn't the bitch get in there and do something

Well, gents, the answer is simple. To the mother, her kid was nothing more that a paycheck, a meal-ticket. Gotta get that sweet child support! While it would suck to lose the potential income in case of the kid's dead, it isn't anything to risk a life over. Teehee~
>>
>>28907779
Yeah gotta agree with you on that one. Sorry mommy, but that gorilla is worth more than your kid is. Not even trying to be edgy.
>>
>>28908278
How many Silverbacks are there anyway? 8'000?
>>
>ooga booga lets me play wit dat whiteboi
>gets shot
>>
>>28908260
Of course it would kill you, a gorilla is 300kg of pure muscle mass, and that dumb kid is just 30kg of soft flesh.

Still because the dumb mother a gorilla had to die, who did nothing wrong.
>>
>>28908490
>Ayy yo he dindu nuffin mang he bout to return to donkey kong country and get his lyf back on track
>>
>>28907779
What's worse, the gorilla didn't even mean the child any harm (made painfully clear by it standing over him when it could have killed him at any time) but because of dumb, panicked people, the endangered gorilla had to die.
>>
>>28908541
Lmao. But seriously, I'm not some faggot hippie who thinks an animals life is worth more than a humans, but in this case it is.
>>
>>28908541
We need more quarters for dem programs.
>>
so who would win in a fight between brock lesnar and a gorilla
>>
>>28908274
jesus...
that's fucked up on so many levels. how can someone leave their daughter to die, and yet be so smug about "loving" her? it blows my mind.
>>
>>28907972
>Their kid could get shredded
Gorillas are not chimps. They are more docile. The gorilla was very gentle with the child.
>>
>>28907779
Agree, dumbass degenerate parent
>>
>>28907892
Because THAT is what would have set off the gorilla. She would have ran towards the gorilla to get to her child and then the gorilla would have felt threatened and attacked both of them.

Gorillas are not stupid animals.
>>
>>28907779
a child can grow to do any number of useful jobs a stinky money would just waste money for people to gawk at
>>
>>28908756
Totally all about the 'i'm a loving mother living the good life with my kids live laff luv' image.
>>
>>28907689
#GorillaLivesMatter
>>
>>28907689
I'm no expert but if the mother went insane and jumped right into the pit to save her child that would just scare/provoke the gorilla. You don't want to fight a gorilla, especially when it has your child as a hostage. Also, being calm made the kid less nervous sparing him an even bigger trauma.
>>
The gorilla seemed more curious about the child. If he felt threatened at all, he would of smashed that kid's face in.
>>
File: 1460144879563.jpg (329 KB, 557x1231) Image search: [Google]
1460144879563.jpg
329 KB, 557x1231
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a74_1464489122

Here's the full video where you can see the gorilla drag the boy around.

>"Mommy's right here!"
>"Mommy loves you!"
>"GET THE KIDS OUTTA HERE!"
Thank god there was a woman around to help by shrieking at everyone and making sure her soon-to-be-dead son felt loved.

Yeah, I know the kid lived, but christ, that mom thought he was a gonner, and she did nothing but scream at him. What a useless cunt.
>>
>>28909318
>fucking vertical video
Retarded Americans.
>>
Wasn't there another story like this where the gorilla adopted the child because her gorilla baby recently died, then they just tranquilized her and took the kid back? Should have tranquilized the human mom first, then the gorilla, then took the kid. Fucking hysterical women is why they were never given any social standing throughout all of human history and had to earn it by being exceptionally intelligent.
>>
Why didn't they keep calm and let the zookeepers do their thing? There's numerous videos online of packs of gorillas inspecting/touching people. Surely the gorilla is smart enough to know that's a kid and is no danger to him/her.
>>
is there a video where you see the gorilla gets shot?
>>
>>28907689
I'm the type of idiot to jump down there and fight the gorilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG-gr5leMTs
>>
This is the first time watching the video

From what I can gather

The gorilla is trying to protect the kid from all the hideous shrieking and screeching and from others

It is being completely passive and protective

Why didn't they just shoot the parents
>>
reminds me of one of the famous sign talking gorillas who after getting used by academia is sent back to the jungle it never actually lived in. whenever people came to visit it would sign language them words for "help" and "get me out of here"
>>
File: image.png (31 KB, 198x199) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31 KB, 198x199
>>28907689
RIP HARAMBE
>>
File: 1447466469957.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1447466469957.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>28910691
yeah thought the same after watching it
kek'd hard on that parents comment
>>
File: 20160429_014956000_iOS.jpg (217 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
20160429_014956000_iOS.jpg
217 KB, 1000x900
>>28908260
HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE WAS A GOOD GORILLA

no seriously jk the gorilla was being chill and being more of a faher than the kid prob ever had i hope that dumbass kid gets bullied for gorilla murder and his mom(sounded white what a surprise) learns that negligence has consequences
>>
>>28910911
well the kid is white, so one COULD gather the mother is as well
>>
>>28908469
i think the kid was a lightskin niglet
>>
>be American
>get shot

You can not make this up
>>
>>28907689
Too bad it wasn't a lion enclosure, so that the little shit would've gotten eaten and his ignorant roastie whore mother would've been scarred for life.
>>
>>28909430
>tripcode
retarded tripfag piece of shit
>>
>>28907689
news like this make me want to nuke the whole USA desu
>>
>>28907689
You know you have gone full retard when your kids ends up in a gorilla enclosure at the local zoo. Such a majestic beast killed because of some retarded human being. What a tragedy.
>>
>>28908274
I know you're memeing but you described perfectly how my mom treated me and my sister
>>
>>28908159
It wasn't even playing, gorillas are much rougher even in play. He was being overly gentle and caring. A tragedy tbqfh.

He probably cares about the kid more than that """"mother""""
>>
>>28909318
>"where's the mother?" "she's just sitting there"
at least someone noticed how she left her kid to die.
>>
DESU they cut out the parts where the gorilla drags the kid by its legs through the water at high speeds

even though the gorilla only mean to protect, it was endangering the child because it is so strong

(but also shouldn't have to die for that stupid bitch)
>>
>>28907689
BOO GOT SHOT
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 400x300
>be american gorilla
>get shot
>>
>>28911952
That's how they treat their own young. It's not his fault human children are so fragile.
>>
>>28907779

Parents are at fault, yes, of course.

But the zoo keepers didn't have to kill the poor gorilla. No need to do that.

This exact same thing has happened TWICE in the past (believe it or not) and neither time did the zoo keepers kill the gorillas even though the gorillas were handling the children.
>>
>>28908848
You say that like she thought of that and not as if she was a selfish whore.
>>
>>28910304
That kid was obviously a danger to him, he got shot.
>>
Couldn't they just tase it? Isn't there a taser that could knock a gorilla out?
>>
>>28914877
Fuck I meant tranquilizer not taser but maybe a taser would work too I don't know.
>>
>>28907779
yeah, the gorilla was a good boy
he dindu nuffin'
>>
they should have shot the kid's mom instead desu, she probably poses a greater danger to the kid than the gorilla did
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.