[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a girl ever at one point had a crush on you? Do you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 905x555) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 905x555
Has a girl ever at one point had a crush on you? Do you ever wonder if there was a girl who did but she was too shy to let you know?
>>
Yes and she was always near me and thinking about me and looking at me and talking to me. Wish I had made a move and everything. Her company felt so nice.
>>
>>28907667
Three girls have had a crush on me, but I did not do anything.
>>
>>28907667
yeah it's happened a couple times I'm usually oblivious to it but the last gf I had I noticed and took her on a date
>>
>>28907667

A few. It was never mutual, though.
>>
>>28907667
Girls think they're being super obvious when giving "hints". Except us guys are morons and need one of those people who direct airplanes with the orange cones to show us.
>>
yeah, some a lot more aggressively than others. i dropped the ball every time.
>>
Yeah I've had a number of girls have a crush on me. Most of them are fat chicks (since I'm a skinny fuck I seem to attract fat chicks who are envious of my metabolism apparently) but a few have been cute. My only real girlfriend ever had a huge crush on me and she actually ended up asking me out because I was (and still am) a tremendous pussy
>>
>>28907734
This. I always assume they're just being overly nice or someone is probably paying them or trying to play a prank on me. Fuck! Why can't you just tell us? You're not being obvious at all.
>>
File: 1464533453019.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464533453019.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
Never. I've even gotten so worried I was missing signs I read a lot about this shit in HS and could point out to my friends when they had some interest their way, but never had any my way.
>>
>>28907667
Actually, I (>>28907711) remembered another two. So, five girls have had a crush on me. But, again, I did not hook with any of them, look wise two were ugly, one was average, two were cute and hot.
>>
>>28907667
I had a girlfriend once
>>
>>28907667
many girls have had a crush on me

i was 13 and got a 20 year old to crush on me
a year later i had this girl and her cousin crushing on me, didn't date the cousin.
then in high school another girl crushed on me, i argued with her a lot and then nothing ever happened between us.
few years later im 19 and i have a mexican girl stalking me on instagram and a gf
>>
>>28907667
I don't know. And stopped caring about 3 years ago, to be honest. But probably there were no, since I mostly stay in the house and you can count the number of people I talk to with fingers on one hand. They can't fall for you when they do not know about your existence.
>>
>>28907667
I've had a number of girls who did. One even made it abundantly clear and offered to suck my dick.

Unfortunately that also pushed me away at the same time because I find it disgusting that a girl was so easily ready to put out even prior to dating. She also was a compulsive liar and told her family and friends that I abused her for some reason and wanted to do butt stuff with her. It was really awkward and I'm glad she moved.
>>
Two
>one I only found out had a crush on me after she had left to go to another school
And the other was much more obvious.
>in Summer on holiday
>one of my mum's work colleagues and her daughter come to stay at the same place
>the daughter is always wanting me to join in stuff
>when we had dinner together she kept looking at me even though I was a shy fucker
>her final day she gets piss drunk, hugs me and literally says "I love you."
>I never see her again

And that's it. That was 3 years ago now and I haven't had any form of non-platonic contact with a girl since. Looking at my fat, hairy, shy self I have no idea how they girls ever found me attractive.l
>>
5 times, but I did not care, still don't care about having relationship
>>
Yes, a cute girl i liked did.
But i only found out after she had killed herself.
>>
>>28907684
that's nice but you really need to leave this board. NOW
>>
>>28907667
Plenty but I was too dumb to pick up on hints and would probably be too shy to do anything anyway.
>>
>>28907667
had at least 10 girls this semester
prob more, I lost count.
they don't need to tell you, girls are obvious as fuck when they have the hots for you. .
>>
>>28907667
I dont know, how am I supposed to verify sincerity without entertaining their schemes? I've always felt they were attempting to trick me or gain access to my resources, alternatives don't seem reasonable.
>>
0-Null
That, or I am just retarded at reading these
"signs" that they are suppose to give off when
they try and get your attention, and even if they
did, I am in such a situation where I know for
sure any relationship will just bring more
problems than benefits.
>>
File: 1416191112166.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1416191112166.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>28907667
>Has a girl ever at one point had a crush on you?
No

>Do you ever wonder if there was a girl who did but she was too shy to let you know?
Not at all and I doubt there was one despite what normies say "hurka durka someone has at least masturbated to you HURRR"

I stopped caring if a girls liked me when I was 14. They seem like a waste of time desu.
>>
>>28908789
>anime image
>superiority complex
>"normie" meme

not too hot, not too cold. juuuuust perfect. excellent post
>>
There was one indeed I think in school, but I was quite a loser and everyone mocked me. She pity liked me I think. She was quite ugly so I didn't want to make a step.
>>
>>28908780
>those line breaks

You are aware that what you're writing will wrap in the text area... are you?
>>
Not sure honestly. I'm really dense to that sort of thing or I just think those girls were really friendly. I had a few that might have been but I never found out that they did have one.
>>
a girl told me she thought of me while she fucked other guys. i promptly bought her tons of things. you may not need to ask how that turned out for me.
>>
Yeah but she was a Normie with MacBook Air/iPhone and horrible shit music all so I could never have a meaningful conversation with her
>>
No. And if the answer is yes then get off /r9k/
>>
semi-normie here, like i'm autistic as fuck but im good looking and can be normal if i want.
anyway its piss to get girls literally just confidence, like I lost it at 15, (admittedly with a 5/10 ginger degen)
but then from there just kept moving up till i was well known at school for boning hottest chick in the year above, thats when i was immortalised.

Anyway hope any of you that are actually alright can do good stuff with your life, good luck and all that.
Get the fuck off this board and try and do shit
>>
None. And yes, I dream about having had one, even one too shy to tell me.
>>
just tell them if you're not an autistic sploogelor...what am i saying this is r9k of course you all are
>>
>>28909527
I could be a fucking normie as well, but considering how ugly i am, r9k is all that's left for me. Can you just get the fuck out of this board?
>>
>>28909735
I'm sure you're not that ugly, anyway there are plenty of ugly girls for those people. I went to an all boys school till year 11 when girls joined in the sixth form, and i was amazed at how quickly it took form the bots to learn how to actually talk to them and be sociable.
literally just start talking to girls if you cam find them, I mean yes you'll probably seem like as twat at first, but after a while it'll become more and more normal and you will be able to seem norm. Clean yourself up, get some decent clothes (but stay away from /fa/ that shit is cancer)
I believe in you anon, and all of you. I reckon you can do this, just act like someone who the girl should like, confidence.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.