[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be sleeping since 4pm on Friday >been sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 480x324
>be me
>be sleeping since 4pm on Friday
>been sleeping /in bed since
>no one has acknowledged my existence the past 3 days
>considering an heroing

How's life for you robots
>>
>>28906644
Don't even bother coming here until the summer is over anon. This place is going to literal shit now.
>>
>>28906644
How do you sleep that long?
Also, at least for me and my time zone, it has only been a 48 hour span, so hey that's a little better
>>
>>28906850
With depression you can sleep virtually forever.
>>28906644
Same as always family. No texts, no calls, nothing. I got Overwatch though and that's been a nice distraction. Seems like it'll be good for at least a few hundred hours of play.
>>
>>28906644
>How's life for you robots
I think it's getting better
>>28906850
I think he meant sleeping and being in bed
>>
you gotta get up man
>>
>>28906885
That feel when don't want to pay $40 for over watch >>28906889
And do what?
>>
>>28906889
For what? Just to go back to bed?
There is nothing to get up for.
>>
>>28907056
so you feel less like killing yourself, take a shower and go buy some food or something
>>
>>28907056
There is never a reason to get up. Only the idea that if you get up and you try, things might just take a turn for the better. Honestly it can't get much worse than laying in bed for 2 days straight. Besides if you were starving/homeless etc.
>>
>>28907150
I work to be comfy and in bed all the time

I don't know maybe living in the middle of no where and not an international city is contributing to my problems
>>
File: tumblr_nzm3bfImSa1u582wfo1_1280.jpg (85 KB, 579x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzm3bfImSa1u582wfo1_1280.jpg
85 KB, 579x1024
>>28907128
Last time I did that I only felt worse because I couldn't jump infront of a train when crossing a railroad crossing.
Staying in bed seems to be the safe option.

>>28907150
Things won't get better by just getting out of bed. I just stay in house all day. I have literally no place to be or need to go outside. I wish I had one.

I'm not OP btw
>>
>>28906644
life's pretty gay right now but it might get a hole lot better in a month so yeah
>>
>>28907201
>Things won't get better by just getting out of bed. I just stay in house all day. I have literally no place to be or need to go outside. I wish I had one.
Literally same here, but I force myself to go for a jog every day. The first few steps out the door are always the hardest. But the fesh air helps famalam. Still consider suicide all the time, and if I had a gun I would've done it by now. The way I see it, when my luck runs out and I can't live comfortably I'll go buy a gun and do it.
>>
File: 1462249022508.png (405 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
1462249022508.png
405 KB, 463x537
>tfw have had a crush on my best friends of 14 years for the last 4 years
>tfw she dropped the brother line on me and "I know too much about you"
>tfw it's summer and we're all hanging out together a lot more

REEEEEEE I JUST WANNA GHOST THIS BITCH SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH SEEING HER ANYMORE BUT I CAN'T.
>>
>>28906644
Friday I woke up after sleeping 4 hours becUse I had to meet my dad for breakfast, I had a coffee and a god tire chocolate muffin and dad gave me money for my coding class, I head back home and then I had class from 11:30 to 1 pm, I head home and fucked around the rest of the day until midnight when I decided to get back into drawing wich lasted 4 hours, Saturday I woke up at 9 when dad called me to come with him to my sisters horse riding lessons, we ate some barbecue and head to his place to wash my clothes, I bringed a couple comics I bought in a con last week because I wanted him to read ponhang, I came back home at 5 and slept until 8, had dinner, drank a bit and stayed up until4 again Sunday I woke up at 11 with a call from my aunt inviting me to lunch with my cousins and now I'm back
Life has been treating me good lately
>>
>>28906644
nice dubs but you should kill yourself
>>
Should I go to class tomorrow?
I havent been to class in 2 weeks.
I'm afraid the teacher will be angry with me again.
>>
Pretty down. A few upswings, but mostly just down. Had a bit of a rush and wrote a shitty poem. Back down again now. It feels like my whole body is weighted down. Hopefully I'll get some drugs this week for some temporary relief.

I can't stop thinking about life, the progress everyone else is making, the things which as a semi functional human being I should be at least trying to do. Seriously contemplating suicide or an heroic drug binge.

I guess I'll take a bunch of Seroquel and try to stop thinking.
>>
File: 50a.jpg (44 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
44 KB, 470x595
>>28906885
>Tfw tried to return that shit overwatch game and blizzard says no
>Tfw I do a chargeback anyway
>>
Been thinking about killing myself too. No matter how much I improve my life I am not content. I just don't understand.
>>
>>28907735
Stop doing drugs and you'll be able to get a decent job. Unless you have a criminal record in that case you're fucked
>>
>>28907817
You missed the entire point of my post.
>>
>>28906644
Is that donatos pizza? Fuck. I hope you just kill yourself.
>>
>>28907873
Sounds like you're a neet wanting a job
>>28908020
Old pic but yes
>>
>>28906644
that's some guud lookin pizza right there. Why stay in bed all day if you can get some pizza like that?
>>
>>28908140
I'm a NEET who want's to want to get a job. If I wanted a job, I could get one relatively easily. It's just hard to force myself to do that when I feel like shit most of the time and am seriously contemplating suicide.

So no, your advice doesn't apply.
>>
>>28908223
get a job neet
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.