[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are handjobs any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Are handjobs any good?
>>
God, that is one hideous dick
>>
>>28906563
Cutfag detected.

Select all images with cars
>>
>>28906507
Yes, they're one of the best things you can do with a girl. I love it when she puts her hand on my chest as she gives me a handjob, or when she looks me in the eyes as she hovers over me.
>>
>>28906507
if she's good at it, but jerking off probably feels better because you know all your spots that feel good when touched.
>>
>>28906507
Rarely.

Blah blah blah fuck you robot.
>>
It depends if she knows what she's doing. Generally women can't get a guy off with her hand unless she's a total slut, it's generally better to jerk off I've found

guys on the other hand are really wonderful at giving other guys handjobs which I can also personally attest to
>>
File: tumblr_nuj2h9DD361rjxz9mo1_500.gif (360 KB, 409x307) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuj2h9DD361rjxz9mo1_500.gif
360 KB, 409x307
>>28906507
Only if you have foreskin.
>>
>>28906507

Depends on how good she is. It feels good when she uses her hands while sucking you though.
>>
>>28906507
Better than blowjobs for sure.
>>
>>28906507
If done correctly (and for me it is mostly about atmosphere, bit of teasing and lots of edging) it is my most favorite thing to receive from a girl.
>>
File: braaapfffft.jpg (107 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
braaapfffft.jpg
107 KB, 500x654
What does it smell like ANON?
>>
>>28906589
That dick is clearly cut you fucking moron.
>>
File: ebpgrlam.jpg (169 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
ebpgrlam.jpg
169 KB, 800x1160
>>28906507
Ahaha what the fuck, the head is so much bigger than the shaft
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.