[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why not try LSD its fun as hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: LSD_blotter_tabs.jpg (135 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
LSD_blotter_tabs.jpg
135 KB, 500x370
why not try LSD

its fun as hell
>>
I did. Not a fan.
>>
Just did 600ug yesterday, you can find my thread in the archive

It was fun
>>
because i don't know anyone who sells it, i live with my parents, ordering controlled substances through the united states postal service is a felony, i don't have 12 hours to spend alone, i'm afraid it'll precipitate a mental health condition, and i'm doing fine without it

so i have a question for you

why don't you kill yourself
>>
Tried it once. It's a social drug, I feel. You can't spend 8 hours alone in your room, tripping your balls off. At the very least you need to roam around a bit and experience the wonder. Comedown's a bitch though, I fell asleep in my own tears. Tried it once in my late teens, but I wouldn't try it again now that I don't know anyone anymore.
>>
>>28906474
Glad it went well. Bold move
>>
I'm scared to do psychedelics because I'm really anxious and depressed and I feel like I'd just have a bad trip. And I know people who never really came back from tripping and I don't want that to be me.

But I also really would like to so idk.
>>
>>28906430
"Fun as hell"

Jesus how many acid-threads can one board have in a day..
>>
Would if I could but I live in a small ass town where the molly is just meth and the only psychs that are actually legit are shrooms.

I'd love to try LSD but I'm not down for doing some nbome.
>>
dmt is much better desu but if you have a whole weekend to burn then acid is the way to go but I work 6 days a week and spend sundays with my grandma so i almost never have enough time to drop acid but dmt only takes 15 min
>>
File: 1458840844417.jpg (55 KB, 162x311) Image search: [Google]
1458840844417.jpg
55 KB, 162x311
>>28906430
>>>>>>doing LSD or any psychedelic for fun
pic related
>>
File: smug anime girl 4.jpg (15 KB, 245x326) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl 4.jpg
15 KB, 245x326
>>28906816
>i drop acid to get insight into the human condition, bro
>>
>>28906816
>dude drugs are a spiritual experience
>>
>>28906430
No money to buy it

No friends to do it with

It won't kill me
>>
LSD is for normies. The only cool psy is Peyote.
>>
>>28906430
>Acid 1st time
aw this shit is awesome
>Acid a second time
Wow even better
>acid a third time
Woah
>acid a 100th time
kill me
>>
I did it a lot in Highschool and loved it. Now I have no idea where to get it, I always bought from some kid that sold it from his locker. I want nothing more to go back to doing psychs but I have no idea how to find a dealer.
>>
File: why people are scared of deels.jpg (158 KB, 538x632) Image search: [Google]
why people are scared of deels.jpg
158 KB, 538x632
>>28906558
>I'm scared to do psychedelics because I'm really anxious and depressed and I feel like I'd just have a bad trip.

if you do it right you wont, also psychedelics like LSD can easily take away your depression and anxiety for the rest of your life if you just let them.

>And I know people who never really came back from tripping and I don't want that to be me.

the stories are either propaganda or the people had deep problems in their lives that they didnt even know they had and when they realized that they had them and the solution was right in front of them they chose not to take it and just began lying to themselves but deep down they know they have problems but are just too scared to solve them. pic also related why some people may get scared because of psychedelics
>>
File: 1354403854302.png (252 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1354403854302.png
252 KB, 640x616
>>28906862
>>28906864
that was very original and caused me to laugh
>>
>>28906964
>if you do it right you wont, also psychedelics like LSD can easily take away your depression and anxiety for the rest of your life if you just let them.
Please stop spreading that meme as if it's good advice.

You do psychedelics in the wrong state of mind you'll make shit ridiculously worse.

Also

>the stories are either propaganda or the people had deep problems in their lives
>psychedelics like LSD can easily take away your depression and anxiety
Literal fuckin autism
>>
>>28906430
Listening to Voyage 34 or Ozric Tentacles is fair enough for me to trip
>>
>>28907033
It helps some and damages others. When I started dropping acid I was in a horrible place. My first trip was pretty scary but when I let go it turned out amazing. It is very addictive though. I stopped taking my Prozak and just take acid instead. It's actually cheaper for me since I have no insurance.
>>
>>28906430
I had my first sexual experience on acid, it was very odd.
>>
File: 1432442220074.jpg (26 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
1432442220074.jpg
26 KB, 540x404
>>28907158
>It helps some and damages others
> It is very addictive though
Nothing you say is remotely true. You're literally a walking meme.
>>
>>28907227
I am speaking from years of experience with it. Anything anyone else says is their personal experiences. Like I said it is different for everyone just like any drug.
>>
>>28907227
Actually everything he said is true. Some people acid helps, others it harms. And just like any drug it is addictive. Also anon said it is cheaper than taking Prozac because he has no insurance. That is true. I have health insurance and my prozac is $8 a bottle. Without it it would be $50+. I get 10 tabs for $20 and each tab lasts about 8-13 hours for me. It is cheaper. It is addictive. It does have different affects for people. You're just a straight edge norman and have no place in this thread. Or this website. So kindly fuck off.
>>
h2c?
>>
>>28906964
>if you do it right you wont, also psychedelics like LSD can easily take away your depression and anxiety for the rest of your life if you just let them.
ok so what is the right way?
>the stories are either propaganda
in this case no i know people literally like this
> or the people had deep problems in their lives that they didnt even know they had and when they realized that they had them and the solution was right in front of them they chose not to take it and just began lying to themselves but deep down they know they have problems but are just too scared to solve them.
this could be true though but i don't know its not very convincing to me. i kind of like myself the way i am and i don't really want to become one of those people, you know? i mean i hate myself in a lot of ways, but i don't want my brain processes to change...
>>
>>28907448
cop 1p-lsd
>>
Don't know anyone who has it, and cant use dnm because I live with my mom
>>
>>28906528
>LSD
>social drug

We're all different and all, but not really. Sure it's good to have friends with you but it definitely inhibits social interactions, as opposed to enhancing them like alcohol, MDMA or what have you.

>>28906864
Are you honestly implying they can't be?
>>
>>28907426
LSD in not addictive, you sperg. When addiction is talked about, everyone refers to physiological addiction, not psychological.

Everything enjoyable is potentially psychologically addictive, so stating a drug is also psychologically addictive is redundant and pointless. Also, that faggot said it was *very* addictive which couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
File: 1461905823275.gif (160 KB, 390x379) Image search: [Google]
1461905823275.gif
160 KB, 390x379
>>28906430
>"Take drugs bro it's fun as hell"
FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>28906864
>>28906862
>>28906816
>people who once took a puff on a joint and deemed all drugs as shitty because it gave them a headache
Weak pussies
>>
File: Drug_danger_and_dependence[1].png (32 KB, 722x420) Image search: [Google]
Drug_danger_and_dependence[1].png
32 KB, 722x420
>>28907349
>>28907426

and some drugs are objectively more or less addictive (and damaging), physically, physiologically, mentally, socially, etc than others.

maybe YOU got hooked on acid or more likely some research chemical, that still doesn't mean you have any right to say "LSD is very addictive" and not be mocked. You're objectively wrong on that. DMT, Lysergic, Psilocin, etc and even MDMA are not notoriously addictive partly because of how they work. you may have different experiences from other drug users, yes, but your anatomy is not radically unique
>>
File: 1455694927980.jpg (162 KB, 733x627) Image search: [Google]
1455694927980.jpg
162 KB, 733x627
>>28906430
because i'm too stupid and lazy to use the darknet and check the mail before my dad does

also I never check the mail, so my checking the mail would immediately arouse suspicion
>>
>>28907664
Normies take drugs for fun. Robots take them to escape the reality that is their horrible lives. If you can't understand the difference then fuck off back to your d.a.r.e classes you straight edge vermin.
>>
It is the most power psychoactive substance I've ever done. Sadly it can affect your brain chemistry and it's entirely possible that you may lose or change part of yourself due to the trip.

For others they may not be affected as much...

Acid, enrolment all make me feel awkward and that's why I don't do them any more.
>>
>>28907714
>Graph made on wiki by a bunch of straight edge retards
>Gets posted as fact
>Puts nicotine as more addictive than cocaine
wew lad
>>
>>28907788
I was Deuteranomaly color blind since birth. I took acid once when I was 17 and I could see all the colors I was lacking.
>>
File: 1461482644237.jpg (74 KB, 618x720) Image search: [Google]
1461482644237.jpg
74 KB, 618x720
Reminder that LSD is not a robot drug and you shouldn't take it.

At first I thought it was the greatest thing ever, spent hours and hours researching it and reading others' experiences, about how they got a new outlook on life, about how the world around them changed.

When I finally tried it, I couldn't stop thinking about how alone I really was. I couldn't stop thinking about how I longed for someone to share an experience like this with, despite always telling myself I didn't need anyone (sour grapes). I realized how empty my life was, and suddenly really wanted to hug my mom. Of course, I couldn't do that in my current state, even if I were still living at home. Then I couldn't stop thinking about how much of a disappointment I probably am to her, and how I never expressed any love towards my family. I felt so incredibly sad, like I was missing out on some essential part of the human experience.

I tried to distract myself from these thoughts with the internet, but became incredibly overwhelmed with how much information there was on it, and suddenly felt that I needed to learn everything. I was obsessed with the idea of collecting as much knowledge as possible, I absolutely had to, there was no questioning this at the time. But aside from the fact that there's obviously way too much information on the internet to learn all in a day, on LSD your brain isn't capable of learning things traditionally very well through reading them, so I made almost zero progress in this and became incredibly frustrated. I started getting stuck in thought loops trying to understand what I was reading, and felt borderline psychotic during this. I closed my laptop and left the room.

[1/2]
>>
LSD is not a good drug for anyone with mental illness I believe. You will end up in the psych ward.
>>
File: 1455937433937.png (241 KB, 783x1020) Image search: [Google]
1455937433937.png
241 KB, 783x1020
>>28907927
[2/2]

Then, upon seeing my cat (who normally is my best and only friend), I couldn't stop thinking about just how easily I could kill her. She was so trusting, rubbing against my leg, even though I was a giant to her. I just couldn't get the thought out of my head that, if I really wanted to, I could end this animal's life in an instant. I could stomp on her, I could snap her neck, I could do all kinds of vile shit. Despite not actually wanting to do any of these things, the intrusive thoughts wouldn't stop. I became terrified of the idea that I'd actually do it, that I'd somehow lose control and kill her. I started panicking, my entire body began to shake and I started to cry. I picked up my cat, put her in the basement, locked the door, ran upstairs, got in my bedroom, locked the door, took some sleeping pills, and curled up in a ball fighting off the intrusive thoughts while waiting for the drugs to knock me out.

In the morning, the intrusive thoughts were gone, but I felt like absolute shit. I couldn't stop reflecting on all of the realizations I made about how much I really hated myself, and how empty my life really was. That was the last thing I needed, really.

Maybe if you're some newfag reddit fucking faggot cyborg with a stable life and actual relationships who just comes here to laugh at frogs and autists, you'll like LSD. But if you're actually a robot? If you're a NEET who hasn't had a social interaction in years, refuses to show your face at family gatherings, and devotes his existence to attempting to escape from this hellish reality though anime and video games, DO NOT TAKE LSD. Don't take shrooms either. You will regret it.
>>
>>28906487
Life of the party spotted
>>
>>28906430
Because it literally makes you retarded by decreasing self-awareness (awareness that my epiphanies are just chemically induced delusions).
>>
File: 1463934119377.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1463934119377.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>28906430
Problem is, the stuff is impossible to find if you dont know the right people.

Did cannabis under all its forms and dosage, it's pretty funny but at best you have a really fun time with your best friend, or have a top tier wank, and at worst you get stuck into a vicious circles of false pleasure where you just a spent a day doing bumfuck nothing but still enjoyed yourself.

Did salvia divinorum too. Wildest thing I've ever had, had lovecraftian visions and conversed with a tree.

Last substance I did was MDA with my best friend. We spent 8 hours smoking dope and rolling, had an amazing time that turned into delirium with strong hallucinations at the end.

Drugs are really fun but get yourself someone to use em with, or else it can turn into a particularly insane way to cope with life. Making a friend aint that hard, and it's a safe heaven. The only thing I've learned through drugs is that friendship indeed is magic.
>>
>>28906964
'LSD is only harmful when the person already had mental problems' is a lie so fucking bold-faced that it deserves no less than just a hit in the face.
>>
>>28907927
>""""""realizing"""""" one is alone
>""""""realizing"""""" one's existence is empty
>""""""realizing"""""" one is a disappointment

And this, anyone, is why you should steer as away from that crap as possible.

None of those things is anywhere near to being objective.
>>
>>28908262
In other words, that >>28907974 cretin shouldn't have taken LSD not for the reason that it made him 'realize' that bullshit, but for the reason that it obliterated his self-awareness to the degree that he can't even tell a subjective impression from truth.

Honestly I know druggies are morons, but I still get amazed.
>>
>>28908224
Hol' on there pal

It's true to some extent. Psychedelics tend to bring back what we try to forget, and magnify the things our mind already has trouble with.

And since this society is breeding unstable fucks en masse, don't expect the average guy to not be affected at all by hist first trip. Key is to start with very light doses so that you're not caught off-guards. It's true for ALL drugs but cool kids don't give a shit about this golden rule. Start easy, know your limits, and use common sense and you should be fine.

The drug is merely a tool that works upon the mind. People hurting themselves with these tools are to be blamed rather than the substance, unless you're using dirty crap like crack or coke.

Ignorance and lack of common sense kills. Not the tools used by those suffering from the terms above.

That's like saying that it's the knife that kills, and not the hand holding it.
>>
Because Psychotic disorder tbqh
>>
File: image_28.jpg (46 KB, 540x306) Image search: [Google]
image_28.jpg
46 KB, 540x306
>>28908297
And your point is that only drug users lack the ability to tell the difference between truth and their perception of things ?

It's clear that you're against drugs, but for the sake of your own argument, try at least not to be so obtuse, mr.Selfaware.
>>
>>28908390
>Psychedelics tend to bring back what we try to forget, and magnify the things our mind already has trouble with.

Why can't you idiots say something in a straightforward, nonpretentious way once in your life? All 'psychedelics' do is make you emotional to the degree that you confuse any retarded idea that comes with it for truth.

>this society is breeding unstable fucks en masse

ohboyherewego.png

>The drug is merely a tool that works upon the mind.

I despise the blatant, glaring, transparent apologetics whereby you pretentiously, conceitedly blame the taker every time something goes wrong for 'not doing their research and not respecting the substance', only so to maintain the bullshit status of your drug as 'totally harmless, because all harm is just irresponsible use'. It's embarrassing. It's worthless, it's trash, it convinces no one but yourselves, and it's literally cringe-inducing.

>>28908493
>And your point is that only drug users lack the ability to tell the difference between truth and their perception of things ?

Jesus Christ.

LOGIC
LOGIC
EVERYTHING FOR A DRUGGIE THAT USES LOGIC FOR ONCE

It literally, in the 100% literal sense, physically hurt to read this.
>>
File: 1454721842510.jpg (24 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1454721842510.jpg
24 KB, 480x270
>>28908553
Okay man I'll let have the last word since you crave it so bad.

Your posts so far have just been "no ur wrong" with absolutely nothing to back up your shits. That plus ad hominems. Just go spread your hatred somewhere else like idk why you even come to a drug thread to just shit your pants in public

To me you're nothing but another proof that drugs can indeed open one's mind as yours seem as closed as a chicken's butthole. And sorry for my writing, I wasn't expecting your autism to get out hand so damn easily. The fact that you're raging so much however is satisfying to me.

>le druggie :DDS

Tldr just go fuck urself you simple minded fuck
>>
>>28908741
Pretty generic as far as druggie insults go. You should really try to get into the 'I've heard it dozens of times before' range rather than 'hundreds'.

>implying you wouldn't blame a person who's become a religious idiot after a trip 'responsible for this, he should have simply realized that drugs are a tool and be more critical of his experience'
>implying you wouldn't blame that person for 'clearly having had some hidden mental problems' even though they would have absolutely no psychiatric record

Scum.
>>
>>28908960
>>28908741
Also, mentioning being 'open-' and 'closed-minded' might just be the best predictor of lack of logical ability in existence.
>>
>>28908960
(And that's assuming that you wouldn't just nod in earnest, sombre agreement as that guy would prattle about his relevations about the nature of reality and the psyche.)
>>
>>28906474
Lol, I read that thread. Was certain you were going to die.
How it go?
>>
File: 1456128737004.png (14 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
1456128737004.png
14 KB, 514x514
>>28907927
>>28907974
That was a horror trip you had.
Everyone is different and everyone can get different results. I had trips that were like this, but I also had trips that were just eye opening to me. No spiritual nonsense, I simply learned to appreciate and try new things. LSD and shrooms are THE drug that can help you to turn more extroverted. It really can solve depression.

You only tried it once and I'm not saying you should do it again, but you aren't in the position to give anyone advice on this just because you had a horror trip on the one and only trip you ever had.
>>
>>28909021
>>28908979
>>28908960
yall are faggots
lsd is the best thing for depression
im op and I have schizoaffective deep depression
lsd has been the best thing
>>
>>28910573
>lsd is the best thing for depression

It's exactly as effective as becoming a born-again Christard.

Except when one espouses Christian beliefs he's getting the regular condescension for it, while believing 'psychedelic' delusions about understanding one's place in life blah blah inexplicably gets a free pass at least.
>>
>>28910629
no it has lasting effects on depression

this has been legit studied
>>
>>28910629
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/05/psychedelic-drugs-like-lsd-could-be-used-to-treat-depression-study-suggests
>>
It's like $80 for 10 250ug tabs
And you have to go through the hassle of local bitcoins to get it anonymously if you don't want to bother with that tumbling shit.
>>
>>28910167
Amazing, completely in control throughout.

But now after reading other dosage descriptions I probably didn't actually have 600ug, more like 300-400. Next time I'll do dnm
>>
>>28910672
>>28910696
I never denied this, you morons. Druggie grasp of logic showing again.

In fact, the studies you're referring to fully consciously choose to not relate to LSD use personality traits such as gullibility or falsifiability of interests, exclusively limiting themselves to its relation to 'depression', 'anxiety', 'aggression', 'argumentativeness', and such, so for the rest of the consequences never to surface.
>>
>>28907927
>>28907974
that actually makes me want to take it more. i hate self deception and like feeling bad about myself.
>>
>>28910696
This is retarded.

Ketamine treats depression, physiological based depression, much better than LSD can.

LSD is good at treating transient AKA normalfag "depression" only.
>>
>>28910696
>psychoactive drugs could help reverse entrenched patterns of addictive or negative thinking

I think that study underestimates their power to transform lives. Said drugs definitely help reverse thinking in general.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-17-16.png (264 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-13-17-16.png
264 KB, 1080x1920
Don't do it alone. I sacrificed my HDD and SDD to Poseidon for legal protection
>>
>>28910792
>i hate self deception

'Psychedelics' are literally 'I'm being retarded but I believe I'm a genius': the drug.

If you don't know this already, though, you're probably just subject to D.&K. in saying that.
>>
>>28910887
>'Psychedelics' are literally 'I'm being retarded but I believe I'm a genius': the drug.

considering the "realizations" people post in regard to their experiences with psychs, you're probably right.

i think i'll try it anyway and find out for sure. what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>28911024
Literally worst? Triggering a psychotic episode.

Worst in terms of beliefs? You becoming a 'universe is a simulation' 'everyone has his own reality', 'I O B J E C T I V E L Y understood that I should be nicer to mom' 'why can't you just agree that meaning is subjective and be more accepting of other people's views?' retard.

What's most likely going to happen? The above, except (unlike what druggies disingenuously claim only can happen, namely it either being an all-out disaster or nothing at all) to a lesser degree -- not that bad but still a loss.
>>
>>28906430
>terrence mckenna dude lmao
Fucking lazy porck monkie hippies. get a haircut.
/thread
>>
>>28911171
I fully support your having /threaded your own post for, in fact, end the thread it did.
>>
File: 1463669493466.png (53 KB, 1044x585) Image search: [Google]
1463669493466.png
53 KB, 1044x585
>>28906430
Let's be real, the vast majority of people on /r9k/ would easily fuck it up and trigger permanent mental illness like Schizophrenia or complex PTSD. You might honestly be the dumbest OP I've ever seen on 4chan for how shortsighted you were in posting this. Did you learn nothing from taking it? LSD is one of the strongest drugs in existence. It's no toy.

If you're really a schizophrenic depressive as some other post says then you are actually well equipped to handle the altered state of LSD because your mind thinks very unusually already.

>>28910887
>'Psychedelics' are literally 'I'm being retarded but I believe I'm a genius': the drug.
You don't know the whole story if you've never altered your consciousness with one or bothered to read trip reports/read modern research on the drugs, you have no place waving your dick around. There are very good reasons LSD and MDMA are being investigated for therapeutic use .
>>
I love drugs, but you psychfags take your self aggrandizement way too far. Seriously, we get it already, now shut the fuck up.
>>
Because it's impossible to get.
>>
>>28911226
>Let's be real, the vast majority of people on /r9k/ would easily fuck it up and trigger permanent mental illness like Schizophrenia or complex PTSD.
'no'

>>28911233
are you kidding, it's the easiest of any drug to get, in this day and age
>>
>>28911299
>are you kidding, it's the easiest of any drug to get, in this day and age
What the fuck are you talking about? How is acid easier to get than weed. God, you acid freaks are insufferable.
>>
File: 1464465021726.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1464465021726.png
126 KB, 750x709
>>28911299
>Implying that all blotter drugs are LSD and that all blotters sold as LSD aren't in fact NBOMEs or related compounds
>>
>>28911330
If you order online, you're probably going to get what you ordered, or else the vendor will get a lot of bad feedback.
>>
>>28911226
>It's no toy.

'If I puff up my claims, maybe people will stop calling them out on being nosnsense!'

>You don't know the whole story if you've never altered your consciousness with one

The gains of exposing myself to a strictly speaking new, if highly vapid, experience are negligible compared to the utter ruin it wreaks to my rationality.

>bothered to read trip reports/read modern research on the drugs

I read both of more than you have, and MUCH more than I *should* have.

>There are very good reasons LSD and MDMA are being investigated for therapeutic use .

As I said, you are a cretin for -- and expected to -- be(ing) ignorant of how exclusively a highly narrow subset of outcomes is being related to 'psychedelics', namely, that of decreased attachment: cf. the 'three A's' of addiction, aggression, anxiety, together with depression/PTSD/whatever. Because together with drop of concern for *negative* future outcomes also comes decreased concern for *positive* ones (meaning: ambition), and that fact no disingenuous researcher is ready to manipulate the general public into acceptance of just quite yet.
>>
>>28911369
>both of more
*more of both
>>
>>28911353
>implying the online marketplace isn't loaded with just as many fly-by-night vendors and scam artists as legitimate buyers and sellers
>implying you even know what you're talking about
I bet you saw some documentary on NBC and an hour later you declared yourself "King of the Dark Net" because you know what the Silk Road is now.

fucking summerplebs man.
>>
>>28911369
>>28911226
(Not to mention that the lone use of the phrase 'therapeutic effect' should instantly and permanently discredit anyone who uses it in a study, but that's not going to happen in our universe.)
>>
>>28911411
>test kits don't exist
>>
>>28911330
This is exactly what I meant. And how the fuck would you even get something like LSD if you live in a small country with very limited social contacts?

>DUDE JUST ORDER IT ONLINE IT'S SAFE BRO
>>
>>28911321
because it has no smell and is small, rather than stinky and bulky?
>>
>>28911441
>would rather waste money on sawdust than buy from a reputable dealer
>grasping at straws
>>
>>28911441
>Test kits
>Only test if there are indoles on the blotters
>LSD is the only indole that exists in the world
>>
>>28911492
who said anything about not wanting to buy from reputable dealers? I am not following your train of thought
>>
>>28911411
You realize that any vendor worth ordering from will have hundreds of reviews and testimonials to their product and delivery, right? Also, as >>28911441 said, testing is relatively inexpensive.

It's pretty damn easy to tell whether or not a vendor is legit or not.
>>
>>28906430
I get anxious just from smoking pot, pretty sure LSD would be horrible for me
>>
File: 1464448572048.png (17 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1464448572048.png
17 KB, 330x330
>Take 2.5g of shrooms recently
>Takes around a hour to hit
>Heh cool I can see some pretty patterns
>10 minutes later

When it hits, it fucking hits
>>
>>28911506
There are actually multiple services (in the UK and US at least) where you can anonymously send them a sample of blotter and they analyse it with mass spec and give you back a report. It costs like 25 bucks a pop.
>>
>>28906430
try LSD it be fun they said sure fucking was woke up the following day to find letters and shapes written on my walls with my own shit and blood

try LSD fuck that noise
>>
>>28911538
At least there's one person who thinks that you came smarter out of the whole ordeal -- and, more importantly, that person is you! How fortunate!
>>
>>28906430
Dunno where to get it, getting bitcoins is a pain in the ass, paranoid about being mailed drugs.
>>
>>28911538
is 1.5 g a good starter dose? I was about to try it this weekend while with my family on vacation but I'm not sure I could act normal.
>>
File: 1464443350292.png (595 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464443350292.png
595 KB, 1280x720
>>28911519
>Implying it's not just as easy for shady vendors to buy reviews of equally-unscrupulous opportunists or otherwise write fake reviews themselves
>Dude it's chill everything on the internet is true

Not sure if trolling or just next-level retard
>>
>>28911431

Nice argument, faggot. What are you gonna say about the scores of people these drug has positively and objectively helped, to say nothing of the untold numbers who have righted wrong worldviews with the help of these drugs?
>>
>tfw really enjoy the physical and mental stimulation from psychedelics
>can never tell it to anyone because the few times I have people have either immediately labeled me as some sort of hippie and gone off on some monologue about how drugs "changed their life man"

I just like altering my consciousness because it's interesting
>>
File: 1293174541348.jpg (175 KB, 528x703) Image search: [Google]
1293174541348.jpg
175 KB, 528x703
>>28906430
I ate a bunch of sugar cubes once. Didn't seem like it was doing anything, so I decided to take a shower. Then as soon as the water hit my skin reality went full Wachowski sisters.
>>
>>28911578
>What are you gonna say about the scores of people these drug has positively and objectively helped

That those people bear an uncommon similarity to druggies in failing to realize the fact that the final two words in that quote are a contradiction.
>>
>>28911560
I went for a walk to the beach with my friend and he said I was acting normal however inside my head It felt like everyone was staring at me.

If you're going to take some, find a babysitter.
>>
>>28911557
sounds all complicated as first but it's really easy in retrospect. the guides are all very noob friendly.
>>
>>28911568
Out of curiosity, do you order from darknet markets regularly? If so, what one do you use? I'm curious as to where has such a bad vendor base that you wouldn't trust the peer review set up on the market?
>>
>>28911604

Aaand you've just confirmed yourself as either a retarded, a troll, or somebody bashing psychotropes senselessly because they're threatened by the notion that your cognitive architecture can be temporarily yet positively fucked around with, or the notion that other people can get drugs and you can't
>>
>>28911578
>the untold numbers who have righted wrong worldviews

Literally every person I had subjected myself to the torturous process of trying to extract a more or less straightforward statement of their purported 'newfound insights and understanding' from produced nothing but subjective impressions and not even wrong non-sequiturs.
>>
>>28911604
>in failing to realize the fact that the final two words in that quote are a contradiction.

Not who you're responding to, but really?
I'm by no means saying that drugs will necessarily help you, just that some people have, through their use of drugs, changed thier lives for the better in ways such as helping them get over emotional baggage that was affecting their lives/relationships, helped move past depression and generally gone on to live happier, more active and fulfilling lives? Would you not say that is an objective improvement?
>>
>>28911599
>reality went full Wachowski sisters.
lmao'd, good phrase
>>
>>28911659
>your cognitive architecture can be temporarily yet positively fucked around with

That sentence has managed to hit a new low with respect with not one, but THREE aspects: pretentiousness, unfalsifiability, and to the degree that it is falsifiable, wrongness.
>>
>>28911604

>those people bear an uncommon similarity to druggies in failing to realize the fact that the final two words in that quote are a contradiction.

If he said "helped by the standards of the vast majority of people" rather than "objectively helped" would you have actually put forward an argument then?
>>
>>28910733
I'm glad to hear it went well, do you feel like you remember it?
>>
>>28911299
Yes, because only an idiot would write off its worst effect as "due to shitty genetics". A bad experience on LSD can be extremely traumatizing and the stress behind such an experience can trigger mental illness.

>>28911369
Well, if you believe it is just a toy, why don't you go dunk yourself in a barrel of liquid LSD and see how it goes? We need someone to figure out the lethal dose anyway.

If you have no unusual or exceedingly difficult dilemma involving the way that you think, then I agree you shouldn't take the drug for the sake of taking it. After all, I did say it is not a toy.

If you have read so much about them, then why do you have such a hatred for people who have used them? I can easily link and will link everything I have read about LSD/MDMA/Psilocybin that has formed my overall opinion on the drug if I'm asked to. But what point is there in posting it now, if you have a clear unwillingness to be as belligerent as you can be? I don't even see a point in asking you for a source on your last statement, because I would just be fueling your tirade. This is a board for discussion, not Parliament.
>>
File: 1440616348083.gif (791 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1440616348083.gif
791 KB, 350x197
>>28911713
>unfalsifiability, and to the degree that it is falsifiable, wrongness.
>>
>>28911677
>>28911717
Happiness is just a tiny aspect of human performance. If either of you had bothered to read the thread, you'd see many preventable idiocies that druggies in their complacency commit and even openly disacknowledge. And this is just one thread.
>>
>>28911713

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_11-4-2016-17-21-2

LSD breaks down the usual neural pathways via which the brain communicates with itself and causes it to function more "openly", in that most sections of the brain will be interacting with each other at the same time.

What exactly would you call this other than "your cognitive architecture" being fucked around with?

>pretentiousness, unfalsifiability, and to the degree that it is falsifiable, wrongness.

oh the ironing
>>
File: 1464140420513.jpg (25 KB, 539x489) Image search: [Google]
1464140420513.jpg
25 KB, 539x489
>people being as angry as they are ITT
>people being as angry as they are on /r9k/

haha take a tab and chill out buddy nomsayn
>>
>>28911785
>LSD breaks down the usual neural pathways via which the brain communicates with itself and causes it to function more "openly", in that most sections of the brain will be interacting with each other at the same time.

Psychosis breaks down the usual neural pathways via which the brain communicates with itself and causes it to function more "openly", in that most sections of the brain will be interacting with each other at the same time, too.

Idiot.

(See >>28911677 and >>28911717, that's what I meant. The idiot used the 'hurr it rewires brain' without even a trace of comprehension it's nowhere near inherently positive.)
>>
>>28911673
This desu

Lost two friends to their newfound psychedelic nonsense. Spent literally hours stumping them on their views of reality only to be constantly met with the answer that I would have to take psychedelics to understand. Of course they were incapable of saying how any of their new understandings of the inner working of the universe had benefited them on any way.
>>
>>28911782
>Happiness is just a tiny aspect of human performance.

What exactly does that have to do with anything? We listed multiple ways in which it could help people other then just "making them happy"
>>
Very difficult to find real LSD in Ausfailia. Our government and own people are anti-fun.

There's still shrooms to pick but I haven't seen any so far this year. I need to go for a proper decent walk in the two forest I know of. Only place you can find them.

I remember once I drank two 'shroom teas' and ate like 20 or 30 individual shrooms. I tripped so fucking hard that night, it was amazing.
>>
I do trip 2-3 times a year, though fun might be the wrong word here.
I experienced that the shit is an incredible problem solver, I am seriously getting my shit together step by step with every trip. Every time I'm gaining such heavy introspection, realizing what's really plaguing me in my life and how to fix it.
I stopped drinking and smoking, got in shape and finally getting good grades again. I learned how to be content with myself and to stop longing for validation in form of irrelevant bullshit.
Really powerful stuff. I can recommend it to everyone, though I think the experience varies extremely from person to person, you might even make things worse.
>>
What happens if you get LSD in your hair?
>>
>>28911673
>>28911826
does it bother you that they believe something harmless and feel happier for it? genuine neutrally-spoken questio
>>
>>28911867
nothing
needs to be on the skin to absorb into your blood, obviously. though if you have it in your hair, some will probably be on your skin, too, by proximity
what kind of situation are you asking about exactly...? lol
>>
>>28911826
>Spent literally hours stumping them on their views of reality only to be constantly met with the answer that I would have to take psychedelics to understand.

Yes, that's quite a gambit.

'You don't understand!' 'Well then explain it to me.' 'You won't unless you try it yourself!' 'Well try to put in it words.' 'It can't be, it transcends words!' 'Please try for me.' 'It can't, it's very subjective!' 'Well, then how is it meaningful in any way?' 'Meaning is personal!' 'What good is it to define meaning this way?' 'You don't get to choose what words mean!'

It's been more than once that I pointed out this retarded carousel's similarity to Sagan's dragon.

>>28911833
>We listed multiple ways in which it could help people other then just "making them happy"

No you haven't. The purported 'new perspectives' are without fail nonsense.
>>
>>28911814
>Psychosis breaks down the usual neural pathways via which the brain communicates with itself and causes it to function more "openly", in that most sections of the brain will be interacting with each other at the same time, too.

Well, yeah? Do you have a point?

Do you not see why people aren't taking you seriously?
You said that his claim that "LSD fucks around with your cognitive architecture" was false, when it isn't. Then you also somehow claimed that it wasn't falsifiable, whilst also claiming it's false. Then, upon me posting a link to a study showing that it does quite literally fuck with your cognitive architecture, you just exclaim that "so does psychosis" as if that has anything to do with anything or makes you any less wrong about what you said about LSD?

Then calling me an idiot as if you got the last word?

Really?
>>
File: 1463761318389.jpg (66 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
1463761318389.jpg
66 KB, 600x484
>>28911811
Yeah, I agree with your sentiment. I'm interested in talking about psychedelics because I feel that so much potential is being thrown out the window by users who go into the experience hoping to see God, expecting their problems to disappear, or are simply in it for the vivid stimulation it provides. If there is some way to maximize their potential benefit, it should be discovered and it should be articulated clearly somewhere that anyone interested could read it.
>>
>>28911330
>aren't in fact NBOMEs

this.

LSD immiations are fucking bad at what they do and they can kill you to. fuck little weenies from 4chan that order their shitty "lsd" off the internet.

protip; its not real LSD, you dumb fucking kids.
>>
>>28911713

Awesome I knew it was one of those two! Thanks for proving me right
>>
>>28911909
>this retarded carousel's similarity to Sagan's dragon

To make this explicit for the druggies ITT: you are insisting on 'meaningfulness' of your experience which cannot be tested, disproven, put into words, communicated, related, defined, stated in terms of matter, ... ... ... . You deprive it from any usual markers of meaningfulness and then still insist that it is meaningful...somehow. This alone is proof enough that any meaning you ramble about exists only in your delusional heads.
>>
>>28911909
>No you haven't. The purported 'new perspectives' are without fail nonsense.

So people being able to form relationships without crippling anxiety is just a "new perspective"?

Out of curiosity, what kind of alterations to someones life would you consider "objectively positive", if any?
>>
>>28911922
>some way to maximize their potential benefit
I think the chemical does most of the work for you, there. From my limited experience the takeaway lesson is to simply be in a good environment while you trip, to not freak out
>>
>>28911902

No i was just wondering after some guy said about getting into a barrel of LSD or something. Like if you just had long hair and soaked it in LSD whether it would somehow soak down into your roots or something. If you kept it away from your skin. Idk man.
>>
>>28911925
How often have you ordered from darknets, and what ones do you normally use?
>>
>>28912019
He's not talking about darknet markets, you retard. He's talking about NBOMEs themselves and how cancerous they are for the psychedelic community as a whole
>>
>>28911970
>you are insisting on 'meaningfulness' of your experience which cannot be tested, disproven, put into words, communicated, related, defined, stated in terms of matter

So presumably you think any and all religious thought or metaphysical philosophy is nonsense as well?
>>
>>28911869
>does it bother you that they believe something harmless and feel happier for it?

Obviously not. But drugged ramblings, being easy to consume (one just needs to drop any intellectual standards), displace hard reasoning. If one can just freely ramble about the nature of reality being subjective and consensual, and get YouTube views for it, one hardly feels the drive to read the kind of things that can make one notice that, for instance, 'the brain can be active after death' is impossible by definition, or 'cannabis is harmless in moderation' is unfalsifiable. This directly affects the society.
>>
>>28911925
>fuck little weenies from 4chan that order their shitty "lsd" off the internet.
>He's not talking about darknet markets, you retard.

What are you talking about? If he's talking about people ordering RC nbomes from grey market sites then why the
>protip; its not real LSD, you dumb fucking kids.
?
>>
>>28912065
The transparently ill-intentioned 'any and all' aside, yes, of course.
>>
>>28912056
the question is implied

>where to find "" __LEGIT__ " non-25i LSD on a darknet, recommend me legit sites
>>
File: 1462979952737.jpg (35 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1462979952737.jpg
35 KB, 480x600
>>28911970
>you are insisting on 'meaningfulness' of your experience which cannot be tested, disproven, put into words, communicated, related, defined
If this were true the Psychonaut wiki's giant list of Subjective Effects could not even exist.

Neither would this research have any truth, even though it was tested and documented so that other scientists could replicate their results: "Overall, LSD had a pronounced global effect on brain entropy, increasing it in both sensory and hierarchically higher networks across multiple time scales. These shifts predicted enduring increases in trait openness. Moreover, the predictive power of the entropy increases was greatest for the music-listening scans and when "ego-dissolution" was reported during the acute experience. These results shed new light on how LSD-induced shifts in brain dynamics and concomitant subjective experience can be predictive of lasting changes in personality."

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27151536
>>
>>28911869
Yes. They seek no progress for humanity other than these same psychedelic delusions. Bothbgave up heir entire college careers because they saw God. For my friends, they weren't harmless.
>>
>>28912067
Surely "cannabis is harmless in moderation" is a tautology? I mean isn't "moderation" defined as "not in excess" and "in excess" is defined as "to an extent that causes harm"
>>
>>28912101
>LSD imitations = NBOMEs
>you somehow not getting this still over three posts later
>>
>>28906474
Link? Was in the thread yday when you just started, can't find it now
>>
>>28912148
>Surely "cannabis is harmless in moderation" is a tautology?

Correct, and hilarious how you pretend that this wasn't implied by my 'unfalsifiable'. I actually considered using 'tautological' there, except I would use it a lot recently and didn't want to overuse.

Kudos for noticing it either way; I seem to be literally the only person alive to see the 'in moderation' fallacy.
>>
>>28912106
>The transparently ill-intentioned 'any and all' aside

What do you mean by this? I'm assuming you're an empiricist, so I was just wondering if that extended to all forms of that kind of thought including "any and all" religion.

Out of curiosity, do you abide by any form of philosophical thought? regardless of how vague or abstract, do you have any sort of "code" or ethic by which you try and live?
>>
>>28912143
nono, i'm talking about the belief alone. Forget becoming a deadbeat hippie or whatever. The belief alone, does that make you angry?

On a sidenote, isn't your complaint in that post selfish?
>>
>>28912153
>LSD imitations = NBOMEs

Yes, but if people are not ordering them from darknet sites, but rather grey markets for RC's. then the products would be clearly listed as whatever chemical they actually were, not as LSD, as they ONLY might be on darknet sites.
>>
>that guy who is buttblasted because his friends are happy
Empiricism hasn't saved you. Yet you cling to it like a dungeon sex slave.
>>
>>28912196
>>28912148
(By the way, here's 'in moderation' in action, just a couple of posts on, except slightly oblique: >>28912221. 'Nonsensical beliefs are not harmful as long as we arbitrarily assume that they're not being spoken and taught to other people as if they were right.' Well sure, have your (True); except that expecting me to concede this is disingenuous, because in practice, IN REALITY, that doesn't happen and druggies are highly vocal; cf. >>28912139 (whose own idiocy I have to address soon).)
>>
>>28906487
>live with parents
>order anyways because my parents are proper and don't read my mail, which is also a felony
>get my LSD and do it at night when they are preparing to go to bed
>by the time they go to bed, sleep, and wake up, you are fine
>>
>>28912221
Yes it makes me angry that so many people are capable of deluding themselves.

Why does that matter though? The context is important? Is it selfish of me to want to stop people from joining cults?
>>
>>28912279
>(whose own idiocy I have to address soon)

Are you going to "address" the idiocy of all those scientists who did the brain imaging study as well? Or is data not objective enough for you?
>>
>>28912291
>Is it selfish of me to want to stop people from joining cults?

A man ought not concern himself with the matters of his neighbors, only the matters of his own mind, this is the rational thing to do.
>>
File: 1411358220976.gif (1 MB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
1411358220976.gif
1 MB, 326x256
>>28912279
>(whose own idiocy I have to address soon).)
You gotta schedule your time correcting people on /r9k/ who are wrong about thing! Lol

no time to waste. My rigid worldview steams onward, ever strong. What would they do without my guidance?
>>
>>28912279
I would love to hear how you address the fact that pieces of the psychedelic experience can be tested and articulated with words. You explicitly said yourself "you are insisting on 'meaningfulness' of your experience which cannot be tested, put into words". Ego dissolution can very clearly be measured, which is significant as it is the pinnacle of the psychedelic experience.
>>
>>28912279
>IN REALITY, that doesn't happen and druggies are highly vocal; cf. >>28912139 (whose own idiocy I have to address soon).)

Wait, what? I mean I completely agree with you about the self aggrandizing and talk of "meaningful" bollocks that people are spouting in this thread, but he actually just quoted a genuine scientific study, what's wrong with that?
>>
>>28912335
So you wanted me to be selfish.
>>
>>28912291
That poster didn't even notice that you're not the person he originally asked. I am consistently surprised by people's obliviousness to writing style and conspicuous personal details (your mention of friends).

>>28912304
Hush, idiot. I said soon.

>>28912335
This kind of misrepresentation of concern as intolerance is stomach-turning.
>>
>>28912349
WAIT for fuck's sake. I am one and the druggies are millions. You'll see; it's not like his error is any novel.
>>
>>28912371
This is a bit forward, but could you perhaps give a very brief description of your situation in life and history?
>>
>>28912360
I don't want you to be anything, I am concerned with my own mind.

>>28912371
>This kind of misrepresentation of concern as intolerance is stomach-turning.

Not a stoic I see?
>>
File: 1385539205269.png (55 KB, 188x178) Image search: [Google]
1385539205269.png
55 KB, 188x178
you guys keep arguing yourselves in circles but you never get anywhere. this website is exhausting
>>
I don't know where to find any

Bxogsits
>>
>>28912406
'I'll just call him a NEET as soon as he says or implies irrelevant, hehe.'
>>
>>28912422
Then why ask me anything you fucking troglodyte?
>>
>>28906558
If youre anxious, worried, scared, angry, sad, Acid will being that to the forefront. Your horrors will manifest, your worst fears and what is really making you anxious will become obvious, loud, pronounced.

It might be horrifying, but it'll be worth it. It is a great teacher.
>>
>>28912427
Why are you so defensive? I'm genuinely curious. If you'd rather not then you can just say rather than memeposting.
>>
>>28912466
He wears reason as a shield, because his soul is impoverished.
>>
>>28912457
People keep assuming I'm you and you're me
Good thing I know who I am, huh?
>>
Am I the only one who wonders why people who post against drugs in these threads are always really aggressive?

Like, not even "emotionally invested in their argument", just pointlessly aggressive? Like randomly insulting people who try to converse with them?

Do they not see that it just makes them lose whatever sense of credibility they may have had if they attempted rational discussion.
>>
>>28912427
So I take it from your answer that you're a NEET, then?
>>
>>28907974
>LSD reveals deep insight into your own psyche, especially the demons that haunt you
>Do NOTHING with the information and blame your bad time on the drug.
Jesus Christ, you cant even help yourself when the answers were all there.
>>
>>28912457
I didn't ask you anything
>>
>>28912458
LSD is like a magnifying glass for thoughts and feelings. It's just dangerous to someone who is already in a bad state of mind like that.

>>28912518
Whenever religious discussion threads have sprouted up on /r9k/ the exact same type of belligerent posting has appeared there too. Someone on this board absolutely hates anything related to these topics.
>>
>>28912518
I would assume it's something to do with the fact that anyone who argues that staunchly against drug use has a very low opinion of anyone who does do drugs, and hence cannot separate what people are actually saying from the "stupid druggie" stereotype they have codified in their mind. It's like people on pol just screaming "shill" rather than actually presenting an argument.
>>
>>28912139
Now the idiocy...

My point in >>28911909 and >>28911970 EXPLICITLY was about druggies' unwillingness to state their experience in objective terms such as of that study. Druggies routinely say 'yes, of course it was just a chemical fuckup in my brain, but the TRUE meaning of it was what it taught me'. That's the very fucking problem. They do reluctantly acknowledge the physical dimension of it, but only to dismiss it using 'no true' ('no true explanation of the psychedelic experience relates it to matter'). They insist that 'true' is the purported vague 'subjective meaning', which they then safeguard against any attempts of communication.

Idiot.

A piece of hypocrisy that hasn't yet become boring to point out: druggies not being bothered by the dissonance of admitting drugs 'lastingly change personality' while saying that the drugs' effects are 'temporary' (>>28911673). Further tip: the means of resolving the dissonance is the delusion of free will, whereby people just 'choose' to let the experience affect them in the particular 'lasting' way while still allowing for it to be 'temporary' in the sense of reversible/voluntary. Embarrassing.

>>28912518
Scum.
>>
>>28912588
>LSD is like a magnifying glass for thoughts and feelings.

A sentence hardly gets wrong more hilariously than that.
>>
>>28912598
>Scum.

You see my point, no?
>>
>>28912588
Its dangerous in the same way hiking in the Arizona desert, or exploring the depths of the ocean in a submersible is dangerous;
If you come out alive, you will be infinitely more wise.
>>
File: 1402651394074.jpg (351 KB, 1041x1041) Image search: [Google]
1402651394074.jpg
351 KB, 1041x1041
>>28912598
>Scum.

inky pinky, ginger and bread
>>
>>28912624
Really? I would argue that's actually a pretty good description of a psychedelic state? It does tend to "magnify" whatever emotions one is feeling at the time, would you disagree?
>>
>>28912626
The point of my saying 'scum' was that you call pointless and solely insultive posts such as >>28912598 which contain two or more hardly common points.
>>
File: 1288144510787.jpg (21 KB, 460x393) Image search: [Google]
1288144510787.jpg
21 KB, 460x393
>>28912598
>Idiot.
>Scum.
Lawful stupid paladin roleplayer detected.
>>
File: Diogenes-the-Cynic-400x230.jpg (24 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes-the-Cynic-400x230.jpg
24 KB, 400x230
>Subjective Experiences Objectified: The Thread

You are all wasting your time on this inquiry.
>>
>>28912655
There is obvious difference between 'magnifies' and 'serves as a magnifying glass for', your apparent ignorance of which is worrying. An illness magnifies pain, but it in no way magnifies your capacity to understand its neurological nature. Exactly the same way with 'psychedelics'; they make more acute, but they produce absolutely zero insights.

>>28912626 >>28912629 >>28912682
I hope that you find your brothers hanging at the attic one evening.
>>
>>28912659
>you call pointless and solely insultive posts

I never said anything like that? Whether or not you have any real points in your posts is irrelevant, because the way that you word them just makes you sound like an angry autist.
I'm not saying you are, just pointing out that that might be why most of your posts (even the ones with pretty agreeable points) are only met with derision or ridicule.

I mean, imagine trying to take a lecturer seriously when, despite them making rational sense, they also needlessly attacked the personality of anyone who dared disagree with them. It would be pretty hard, no?
>>
File: 1437027032070.jpg (42 KB, 1196x624) Image search: [Google]
1437027032070.jpg
42 KB, 1196x624
>>28912748
>I hope that you find your brothers hanging at the attic one evening.
>>
>>28912758
>Whether or not you have any real points in your posts is irrelevant
>>
>>28912748
>An illness magnifies pain

Well no, it doesn't.

>they make more acute, but they produce absolutely zero insights.

I never claimed they did, howver surely you can see that simple "magnification" of emotions may be enough to allow for more introspection than may have been had before when people weren't even consciously aware of those emotions?
>>
>>28912770
this is a common path for threads

person argues about something but ends up looking like an asshole
other people stop caring about who is right and tell person he's an asshole
person believes he won anyway and won't hear it
>>
>>28912770
Did you read the rest of the post?

I'm not claiming anything about whether you're right or wrong, I'm just pointing out that if you want people to actually take you seriously for once you could try to tone down your "fuck all you druggie scum" method of approach.
>>
>>28912802
>howver surely you can see that simple "magnification" of emotions may be enough to allow for more introspection than may have been had before when people weren't even consciously aware of those emotions

Yes *strictly speaking* it is always a new experience, but this corresponds perfectly to cutting your arm off. A 'new experience' too, but impairs your ability experience/draw conclusions about further experiences in the future; so not worth it.
>>
>>28912598
I don't buy it, you spent this whole thread spitting venom at anyone who so much as tried to approach the topic of the psychedelic experience itself because they did it in a manner that you did not like. Since you have been so belligerent about psychedelics, then how can you expect a high level or technical discussion from the vast majority of people? Rage is the easiest way to get opinions overlooked and disregarded and you are not so good at sublimating it into fruitful discussion. You might as well have said you just don't like drug users and maybe we could have ended on a more civil note. Finally, when people say LSD is temporary, they are very clearly 100% talking about the psychedelic experience itself. It should go without saying (unfortunately) that most people who have taken LSD may not often consider the idea that it could permanently change their brains rather than just their attitudes. But that is another topic.
>>
>>28912598
>Positivism invades /r9k/
God damn it.

The subject comes before all else. Before we can know, believe, or even imagine, we must first experience. To describe the objective, we must first know it through the subjective experience. Therefor, you cannot ground the subjective experience in an objective reality - because everything we know about the objective is rooted in what we know of the subjective.

To describe the psychadelic experience objectively is like asking one to describe carpentry in purely mathematical terms. It cannot be done, and any attempt is rather silly. The psychadelic experience is inherently subjective; this is an inescapable truth.

Perhaps the same can be said of human experience in general, but thats for another day.
>>
>>28912822 >>28912832 >>28912836 >>28912841
>four (You)'s in less than a minute

You'll understand I can't reply to every single mistake you make.
>>
>>28912822
If you read the post, you'd see that I actually agree with him on most of what he's saying.

It's not that he "ends up looking like an asshole", its that he just needlessly attacks people for no reason other than holding different views to him?

My point is that I want more people to actually examine what he's saying and consider it rationally, which they're a lot less likely to do if you sign off each post to them with
>idiot
>>
>>28912624
You can talk all day about technicalities, I don't care. I have used it, I have had a bad trip and I have also used techniques learned from cognitive behavioral therapy to turn my trip around. I have a more intimate understanding of the psychedelic experience than an avowed non-user does, though that may change in the distant future.
>>
>>28912880
>examine what he's saying and consider it rationally
but I don't care, I'm one of the others
>>
File: 1408758539860.png (27 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
1408758539860.png
27 KB, 660x371
>>28912871
>someone is wrong on the internet
>it's gonna be a long night
>>
>>28911024
acid is pure love

acid and tequila is fucked dont messed you will get trashed
>>
>>28912871
No, replies from you are useless, you are a belligerent poster with some kind of hate for drug users and drugs. Which is funny, because you care as much about the topic as they do, but you don't seem to see that. Your character repels discussion that is clearly important to you and contributes nothing neutral or positive to the round table.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 569x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 569x805
>>28906430
>WHERE
CAN
>I
GET
>AN
ACID
>TEST
KIT

>DESU
>>
>>28913004
You don't need to show your breasts to get LSD on tor.
>>
>>28913004
its called fucking google
three two six
>>
>>28913004
This website/company called dancesafe.

Dancesafe.org
>>
>>28913019
LSD test kit* on tor, they have them there.

Unless you mean a drug test, which you can get anywhere, try amazon.
>>
>>28913004
You can make acid easily at home you stupid faggot.

>grab a kettle
>drop a SHITTON of coins in
>pour in bleach
>piss into it, be sure to not splash or you'll get burned
>stir for 15 minutes, it'll stink like shit but once you boil it out it's acid
>>
>>28913019
Attention grabber, mfw it worked
>>28913025
I know that famalam I'm looking for a specific one, ie that works and is cheap. Seems to be a lot of acid enthusiasts in here. Desu
>>
>>28912883
>I have also used techniques learned from cognitive behavioral therapy

Heavy-handed 'you can change the way you think dualism, meaning?

>>28912822 >>28912832 >>28912836
Life is too short to be concerned with how your points are received.

>>28912836
>how can you expect a high level or technical discussion from the vast majority of people [if you insult them beside providing points]?

First, I don't insult; my statements of idiocy, cowardice, etc. are true.

Then, by holding people to the same standard I hold myself to. I don't care about being insulted. I've had many 'beware of him' images made and posted about me on 4chan containing lies and as much personal data about me as possible, and I don't care.

>when people say LSD is temporary, they are very clearly 100% talking about the psychedelic experience itself

First, if this were so, then it would be a truism. Then, that's false -- I've had numerous druggies assure people 'it has absolutely no power to change your personality'.

>>28912841
This post typifies the effects of 'psychedelics'. The rant is, on a vague enough level, 'true'. 'The objective' is in some banal sense 'rooted' in 'subjective perception'. Yes, senses exist, yes, people are sometimes wrong. Wow. But it is only druggies who never cease to bring it up so to drown out attempts of objective discussion, through constant unproductive reproaches of '...but muh nature of objective perception is dependent on subjective perception' which elucidate nothing -- having said which, they can them comfily return to runny crap about 'the inherent truth of reality is its subjectivity'.
>>
>>28913056
Honestly making actual LSD is pretty much as dangerous as this, it's one of the most difficult recreational drugs to synthesize.
>>
>>28913068
>'you can change the way you think
*'you can change the way you think'
>>
>>28911299
Not sure where you live, anon, but I doubt it's anywhere close to me. Weed, coke, and shrooms are all infinitely easier to find than decent acid
>>
>>28913033
Thx
>>28913035
Scared of tor desu
>>28913055
Seriously? Thank you! I'll try it with my grandma and uncle tonight. They're huge druggies kek
>>
>>28913065
>Attention grabber, mfw it worked

You should address this, why are you needy of attention? Was it neglectful parents who weren't present to give attention? Parents need to be present for a good childhood development, did you parents leave you in the care of other people for extended periods of time? In that case you may see symptoms of the equivalent of a child abandoned by its parents.
>>
>>28913068
>Life is too short to be concerned with how your points are received.
is that your excuse for being an asshole who patrols 4chan looking for people with wrong opinions?
>>
>>28913149
The phrase 'wrong opinions' is wrong by definition.
>>
>>28913164
thats_the_joke.jpg
two oh eight
>>
File: 1463761136603.jpg (59 KB, 609x607) Image search: [Google]
1463761136603.jpg
59 KB, 609x607
>>28913068
>Life is too short to sit down and consider the long term consequences of being impossible to discuss or argue things with

Unless you're at the bleeding edge of science or industry this mentality will only ruin your life. Good luck, champ.

>My statements are true, so my impact on other people and my own reputation or the reception of my ideas is false. YOLO!
>>
>>28912019
dream market my nigga
>>
>>28913186
I am aware. I just used playing along the joke to highlight the difference between a wrong opinion and a wrong phrase.

>>28913194
Druggies' self-righteous quickness to issue life recommendations to other people is... not actually very baffling.
>>
>>28912176
Search in the archive for "lsd" or "drugs and fun" in the title
>>
>>28913235
Is it really that bad that you can't trust vendor reviews? In all my time using the multiple silk road iterations plus agora and blacksheep, I've never experienced or even heard of on the forums any high rated vendors selling anything but what they said they were. Hell, a few months ago a vendor sent me a free gram of MDMA because the previous package he sent was like 250mg underweight.
>>
>>28913140
Is your brain fried, lad?
Maybe I won't take acid after all.

I was drawing attention to my question to get it answered. Kek
>>
>>28913308
I can't tell if he's making some kind of joke/meme or if he's actually just an autist
>>
>>28913308
Now I think of it, 'Brainfred' is a pretty nice nickname for a druggie.
>>
>>28911720
Most of it, definitely. I can definitely remember my peak feeling which was a feeling as if I have been controlling my body from the outside forever, as well as having access to time travel. Like, I remember distinctly questioning why I am not yet in this place I'm travelling to next week, as if I could just suddenly decide to fast forward time and then being like "oh right I actually am bound by regular laws"

Also at one point I wrote my name down but it carried no meaning whatsoever. I completely forgot what it meant or why I carried it.

Still no ego death, probably because it was more like 300ug than 600ug. Looking forward to tripping again with real 600ug or even more.
>>
I've got a tab hidden in a Harry Potter book in my room. I just need to wait for a day where he's gone all day.
>>
>>28913339
That term has been used by D.A.R.E and hardline anti-drug activists for decades anon
>>
>>28912286
my friend. how high I wish to welcome you to the world of psychedelics
>>
>>28913360
You know acid deteriorates with time, right? Unless it's refrigerated and in total darkness it will have lost most of its potency in a few months.
>>
>>28913360
I didn't know Harry Potter was keeping prisoners, anon. You might want to report that to Hogwarts.
>>
>>28913394
>refrigerated
incorrect

>in total darkness
correct.

LSD is very photophobic. Unless you're microwaving it or some shit, there's no need for refrigeration. His Harry Potter book will do just fine to hold the cid, in spite of your contrarian babblings.
>>
>>28913432
Why are druggies always such pretentious faggots when they talk about drugs?

I'm out, too much cancer
>>
>>28913308
>>28913319
>>28913339
I don't use LSD. And you all did not do a very good job of denying the existence of adverse childhood experiences and the resulting psychological damage that naturally follows. Calling people names is not an argument. These two >>28913319 >>28913339 are white knighting on behalf of the woman too, just sad, pretty women never get told the truth.
>>
>>28913481
>pretentious faggot
Nice meme, especially coming from the one who was spouting complete lies about the drug only two posts ago.

Good riddance to bad company.
>>
>>28913366
I meant as in 'Alfred' or 'Manfred'. Granted not a very good pun.

Also, here's druggie attachment to reality for you. I've never seen ONE SINGLE article any critical of 'psychedelics'. They are universally referred to in superlatives. Your persecution complex is so irrational, even I, knowing you well after all, am surprised.
>>
>>28913068
>This post typifies the effects of 'psychedelics'.
I am working off the insight of Hursserl, Heidegger, and more.
>'...but muh nature of objective perception is dependent on subjective perception' which elucidate nothing
Your rhetoric is conpletely empty. You try to act as if my points are obvious, hut its was YOU who was claiming the contradiction of them in the first place. If its so obvious, why did you fail to recognize it in your original post? Why did you instead work on false premises?
My post did elucidate something - that your requests for objectivity are futile and childish. Youre basically asking "explain what your experience means to you... objectively". But this fails to recognize that the notion of MEANING itself cannot be objective! Meaning exists only between the subject (or interpreter), the signified, and the sign!
>>
>>28913551
You are not being funny.

For the sake of you having something more to dismiss: your non-sequitur 'objectivity doesn't exist' is in no relevance to the fact that druggies are guilty of the 'no true' fallacy in their saying that 'true meaning of the trip is what happens in the experiencing mind' as opposed to 'true meaning of the trip is that your brain craps itself'.
>>
>>28913394
It's covered in a really tight thing if foil, I imagine it's alright
>>
>>28913396
heheh, fuck. I meant to say my dad. Thanks for the laugh though
>>
>>28913598
>objectivity doesn't exist'
Do you really think I said that?
If you want a point to dismiss, at least get my point right:

'Experience cannot be objective, that is inherently a contradiction.'

There, have at it. Of course objectivity exists you fool, but experience cannot be objective at all. Experience implies subjectivity.

>true meaning of the trip is that your brain craps itself'
And I am supposedly the one formulating non-sequiturs? This is a non-point, there is no argument here.
>>
>>28913517
I clearly wasn't that guy, you insufferable faggot. Just an observer
>>
>>28913769
>derrrr i trole you!
>But it was just a prank bro! look, there's cameras

Smooth coverup, dipshit.
>>
File: pepe inspects retarded post.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe inspects retarded post.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
What in the fug is going on?
>>
>>28913506
Dude, how have you not realized that the picture he posted WASN'T HIM
>>
>>28913692
>Do you really think I said that?

Your terms are so thorougly undefined, it really makes no difference outside of your impressions. 'Experience' or 'perception' or 'learning' or 'knowledge', whatever. It matters as little as your consciously gratuitous use of 'inherently'.

What matters is that you continue to drown out the points of my posts, most lately: the fact that 'psychedelics' trips incline you to declare a particular slant (if we can call the difference between meaningful and delusional terms to discuss things with a 'slant') 'the only true perspective' with which to discuss things. For instance, to declare true the slant of in discussion of psychedelics to ramble leisurely about the nature of knowledge, rather than discuss its social consequences. And that you are a generic 19 y.o. shitposter.
>>
>>28913791
>assert something you can't prove
>"You're wrong"
>keep insisting you're right
hmmm
>>
>>28913825
Please, for once, can you actually address and refute someones point rather than backpedaling, bringing up irrelevancies or just insulting people?
>>
>>28913816
A super autistic anon with no understanding of social norms is deluded enough to believe he can convince people by being a hostile asshole. He will then move goalposts or shift his argument around to one single technicality and pretend that it validates everything.
>>
>>28913878
This post is very nearly autological.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.