[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The mark of a beta male is an inability to understand that women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
The mark of a beta male is an inability to understand that women are fundamentally different from himself.

Austists cannot understand that everyone sees the world different from themselves and they are outcasts thus

Know Oh KHV that there are a billion years between a man and women of coevolent evolution.
>>
File: 7l3dcgd.jpg (706 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
7l3dcgd.jpg
706 KB, 1000x667
>i believe girls are magic creatures demanding of special treatment as they are fundamentally different from me
shit hypothesis senpai
>>
>>28906081
They are. That is why you are still a virgin.
>>
File: angry aniki.jpg (70 KB, 452x342) Image search: [Google]
angry aniki.jpg
70 KB, 452x342
The picture you're posting is shooped as fuck. I wouldn't be calling anyone a virgin while posting crap like that
>>
The mark of a beta male is inferiority. Bad looks, small height, small frame, etc.
>>
>>28906842
In Europe the government pays millions to make 1,50m shitskin manlets with nightmare mode inbred faces attractive to the local qts. With quite some success, so what is considered desireable can be manipulated into women's heads.
>>
>>28906081
lol you think women and men have differences in they way they want to be treated, what are you fucking gay?
>>
>>28906935
I don't think that's true. Women want genetically superior men.
>>
>>28907037
You think this isn't true? http://www.zanzu.de/en/what-sex
>>
>>28907084
I don't give a shit if it is or if it is not. What I said still stands.
>>
>>28907037
>>28907084
Or are you doubting that this kind of brainwashing works? I see many women with inferior mates, as long as they are brown enough.
>>
>>28907133
Or how to you explain that women crave genetically sub-par actors? Popularity and wealth makes Chaddy, face it.
>>
I mean, I'll accept the statement that men and women are fundamentally different creatures, but...

>Austists cannot understand that everyone sees the world different from themselves and they are outcasts thus

You're wrong about this. We're outcasts because other people are unable to understand us, and not the other way around. It has been abundantly clear, as far back as I can remember, that other people do not experience things the same way that I do. Any autist who can move about and function in the world at large understands neurotypical people better than neurotypical people understand themselves, at least in a purely theoretical context, because they see them from an outside perspective and came to understand them without anything taken for granted. Being able to function at all is an exercise in studying and understanding normal people, and of translating your own experiences into normie-speak. Spergs understand NT's because they live in a world designed for and populated by them. NT's do not understand spergs.
Also,
>The mark of a beta male is an inability to understand that women are fundamentally different from himself.

This is false. The mark of a beta male is appealing to an authority higher than himself for fairness and protection and favor. It is the clear implication that he cannot seize what he desires for himself. It is the belief that his entitlement comes from without and not from within. It is the need to lower others in order to make things fair. It is the desire for things to be fair in the first place.
>>
>>28907134
That is exactly what I am doubting. Not to mention white women wanting brown men is not that uncommon. Women have always tried to look for men from different cultures for better genetic diversity.

>>28907157
Like who? Most of the genetically shitty actors have wives that are less attractive than average Stacy that prime Chad can get easily.
>>
>>28907193
actually people want to date people who look EXACTLY like them. When people see their face photoshopped onto an opposite sex person they find that ideal. If it was legal most people would probably fuck their siblings
>>
>>28907239
You mean if it was legal and they weren't raised together.
>>
>>28906081
IS that the uncrowned queen of /b/?
>>
>>28906003
bumping thread for OPs titty monster pic
Also post Titty monsters
>>
>>28907164
>I'll accept the statement that men and women are fundamentally different creatures
Since we are at it, i.e. since Autists & co. understand NTs better than themselves do, shouldn't we therefore be able to elucidate with utmost accuracy why are NT women different?
>>
>>28906935
>what is considered desireable can be manipulated into women's heads.
Not really. White women date shitskins as a form of virtue signalling, "look how progressive and liberal I am :^)"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.