[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont you try LSD anon? It might save you from this place.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (301 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
301 KB, 1920x1080
Why dont you try LSD anon? It might save you from this place. (I'm mostly on /fit/ now)
>do lsd a few times alone
>wait a month for my next tab (225ug)
>have to do something the next day but i thought i would be able to fall asleep (did it at night)
>turns out the tab was actually 300+ ug
>completely mind fucked (was amazing)
>start to realise that i'm not gonna be sober enough to function with other people (not homealone)
>lie in my bed and beg to god that i would fall asleep
>hear footsteps outside my door
>have bad trip
>worst experience ever
>i'm so grateful when it ended that i decided to change my life
>quit soda
>lose 25 lbs in 4 months
>start lifting
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU ACTUALLY WAITING FOR?
Bad trips are the best imho. You're not gonna do LSD again after it and you learn so much from it.
>>
>>28905612
Im on lsd right now
the tabs are on my tongue
>>
I have LSD many times,
Psilocybin either
MDMA either

Everything was fine for that time even week after, sometimes month but I always go back even you post this here for some reason
>>
>>28905629
I hope you have a bad trip my man. It's hell but it's those experiences that change you maynee
>>
>>28905647
That's some special english skills
>>
>>28905653
its hell
yesterday tripping on four tabs
layin on porch couch
listening to Long Drive by Modest Mouse
birds chirpin sunshine green grass
yeah its torture
>>
>>28905647
the world is sick... no matter how much clarity you get temporarily, people (and everything made by people, like entertainment) will pull you back to the toxic level of "the machine" the elite wants us to be at to enslave us.
>>
>>28905731
thats some edgy shit famalam
>>
>>28905849
eyes wide shut
>>
>>28905612
What songs do you like to listen on Acid?

Share pls.
>>
>>28906647
Hmm Red hot chili peppers..
Scar tissue sounds amazing on LSD imo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.