[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point would you tolerate being cucked by a woman? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 2400-2-750-wife-preg-2026760413.jpg (208 KB, 1000x1526) Image search: [Google]
2400-2-750-wife-preg-2026760413.jpg
208 KB, 1000x1526
At what point would you tolerate being cucked by a woman? What would she have to bring to the table for it to be something you can ignore?
>>
File: 1463999151606.jpg (103 KB, 714x537) Image search: [Google]
1463999151606.jpg
103 KB, 714x537
I could tolerate it if I get to execute her in public after she does that
>>
>>28905283
She'd have to let me fuck whatever woman I want, which at that point is basically a friends with benefits thing not a relationship.

Or be a millionare who I can just reverse gold-dig.
>>
If she's hot, rich and successful, I'll do it and just fuck other girls on the side. Just leech off the money and status, not like I care about her.
>>
Super apologetic, crying lots and lots, maybe getting on the floor and throwing a wailing tantrum, then biting her lip, sniffling, making big eyes at me...
>>
>>28905283
allowing me to sleep with other women
>>
>>28905325
First post best post

Even money won't do, unless I'm getting tens of thousands each month and can get millions more in alimony, in which case i will be balls deep in whores or live in maids in some third world country to the point where the marriage is nothing more than the paper its on.
>>
>>28905283
If I don't love the woman, and I'm willingly to break up with her but want to try out some crazy stuff first. But even then I wouldn't watch her get fucked by others, instead I'd suggest a threesome. And also: no blacks.
>>
File: 1458433147511.jpg (85 KB, 600x942) Image search: [Google]
1458433147511.jpg
85 KB, 600x942
>gf talks to or looks at Chad
>dropped
Probably never getting a gf anyway but if I did I'm not tolerating that shit
>>
Millions of dollars that I would be allowed to spend as I wanted.
>>
>>28906173
>walking with gf
>gf glances at some guy for half a second
>break up with her

No wonder you're single.
>>
I don't date women because if they cucked me, I would honestly kill them. I date men because they can't cuck me. Men are just horny bastards and when they cheat it doesn't really mean anything. For men, its just about plesure, they can lose control and have sex with someone without meaning to hurt anyone. But with women, if they cheat, its because someone else out there is *better* than you and they like that person more. That why it would piss me off.
>>
File: 111221.jpg (210 KB, 1075x640) Image search: [Google]
111221.jpg
210 KB, 1075x640
>>28905283
If she was providing me with a spousal visa to glorious Nippon and I could fuck around on her as well.
Would be pretty ideal desu.
>>
>Not having a cuck fetish
Amateurs
>>
>>28905326
>>28905685
>>28905743
>implying you could seduce and sleep with any woman
>>28905724
KEK
>>28906222
And she'd get it all back during divorce + you'd be forced to pay her and the bastard alimony and child support while she continues cucking you. TOP KEK.
>>28906228
Tick-tock roastie, your cock-carousel riding days are coming to an end.
>>
>>28906173
When you're this protective over them, it makes their urge to cheat that much stronger.
>>
>>28905283
There is literally nothing she could bring to the table to offset the cucking. Even if I got to be provided for completely and have sex all the time, I still wouldn't want to get cucked. I want a real relationship with someone who truly loves me ._.
>>
At no point, dude.
>>
>>28905283
I wouldn't tolerate it. If a woman cheated on me, I don't think there is any conceivable way I could remain in a relationship with her.

But that's not to say that I wouldn't consent to letting her have a little extramarital fun. I have a cuckolding fetish--she would just need my permission and approval of the guy first.
>>
>>28905325
What this posts says, originalli
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.