[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long will it take before the world realises that elliot rodger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: consensual.jpg (34 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
consensual.jpg
34 KB, 500x464
how long will it take before the world realises that elliot rodger deserves the nobel prize for literature for my twisted world ?
>>
>>28905277
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22318033-my-twisted-world

Look at all those 5 star reviews.
>>
>>28905640
>AMore than anything, I am struck by the way Rodger engineers the world's "rejection" of him. I do not think he wanted sex or romance; I think his desire was for pure violence, and so he set up a thought structure wherein he would commit violence if not satisfied by sex, and then enacted a set of behaviors that would guarantee the absence of sex.
this is the best description of rodger i've read
>>
>>28905770
It doesn't explain why would he set such a thought structure, why would absence of sex be the trigger?
>then enacted a set of behaviors that would guarantee the absence of sex
How would you know this set of behaviors? Do men have to break some social code before being able to have sex? Because it seems like it just comes natural for some and not to others.
>>
>>28905277
"My Twisted World" is "The Sorrows of Young Werther" of this generation.
>>
>>28905993
i think we're on different pages here
>>
File: bitch.jpg (75 KB, 674x439) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
75 KB, 674x439
is this roastie serious?
>>
>>28906057
>t. Storm Diaboli
>>
Hopefully never because it's a really boring manifesto. At least his videos are oddly enjoyable in a way.
>>
>>28905993
>why would absence of sex be the trigger?

Because he was a narcissist and he saw sex as the ultimate validation. He was being denied that validation, so he became violently angry.
>>
File: 1436626608628.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436626608628.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>28906057
>female thinking that she can understand what Elliot felt
>>
>>28906057
I wish Elliot's dreams came through and this bitch would starve to death while Elliot watched and sipped whine
>>
>>28905277
As long as his stay in Morocco was in his opinion.
>>
>>28906057
I actually see myself in him and thus can't get angry, but pity him.
I have a deep hatred, but for some specific people that I think crossed the line with me, while almost everyone who has done something bad to me, I just ignore because it's small things, and we all as people hurt each other sooner or later, it's forgivable.

>>28906099
I don't think he was a narcissist by his own fault, but mainly because of his parents.
>>
>>28905277
Nobel prizes are awarded for humanity, whereas Rodgers was a bit more complicated. His writing, manifesto, and social network interactions developed him into an isolated person that, socially, would drive other groups away.

Rodgers was a mental case. He had underlying psychological issues that couldn't be controlled over the short term, and the medication he was on was not working. His acts of aggression should have been an early indicator of what was to eventually surface.

With the purchase of a handgun several months before his killings, this event should have been linked with his social network postings, and then used to put him into a secure unit so he could be treated and ultimately, to protect him from himself and for the protection others.

Rodgers turned into one very pissed off person, with a gun.
>>
>>28905277
will check to see if my library has it.
need something to read over the break.
>>
>>28905277
>I drive a BMW why won't 9/10 white womynz jump on my cock?

American litterature everyone.
>>
>>28906057
>Women can't feel emotions hurr durr
>>
>>28906679
Have you covered, pham

http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
>>
>>28906643
>and the medication he was on was not working
He would have been a regular person without it.
>>
>>28907894
thenks bresky
>>
>>28906679
>your library will never have a copy of MTW
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.