[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to wake up at 07:00 tomorrow and take public transportation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1463218375614.jpg (74 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
1463218375614.jpg
74 KB, 640x448
>have to wake up at 07:00 tomorrow and take public transportation to class
>>
File: sleepy cat.jpg (52 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
sleepy cat.jpg
52 KB, 520x390
>>28905152

tomorrow is a public holiday
>>
>>28905152
kek sucks for you OP i'll be sitting my neet ass
down and playing wow and loving life
>>
>>28905177
holy shit friend i completely forgot about this, thanks
>>
>>28905152
>thinking that anything earlier than 06:00 is passable for complaining

get fucked you damn normie, try taking the bus for 2 hours straight after walking 30 mins to a bus stop three years in a row now then we can talk bitch ass nigga
>>
>>28905274
>*later than

shiet lol
>>
>>28905274
pro tip: close your eyes the entire bus ride and it will go faster
t. fellow bus traveller
>>
>>28905321
did that once, woke up in a whole new city that i'd never been to before

fucking smug ass teacher asked where i was that morning, after i explained it to her she just laughed at me and told me i should "just buy an apartment in the city or something"

wanted to slap a bitch hard that day
>>
>>28905274

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten that dui. Buy a car or move within biking distance. You have only yourself to blame here.
>>
>tfw wake up at 5:30 every Saturday and every Sunday to walk my dog and get to work by 7

at least I get 3 days off during the week. I'm going on vacation this week. But I kind of fucked up, I have to be up at like 5 AM to get to the airport on time on Tuesday
>>
>>28905392
been doing this since i was 15, haven't turned 18 until recently this year

where i live you aren't allowed to get a license until you're atleast 18 and have completed all the training for getting the damn license

aint nothing to do with me getting a DUI wtf u on about?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.