[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: suicide_2439218f.jpg (14 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
suicide_2439218f.jpg
14 KB, 636x477
I came on here asking for suicide advice. A lot of people said "think about what it'll do to your parents" and it made me feel a little guilty. So I thought I'd test the waters and make a playful suicide joke to my parents to see if they'd be open to the idea of me killing myself.

but now they're both really angry at me.
>>
>>28905058
>they'd be open to the idea of me killing myself.
ERROR
how the fuck can someone be this stupid?
they are your fucking parents
>>
>>28905207
idk i thought parents want their kids to be happy
>>
You're really stupid, you should probably kys.
>>
File: 1461169267349.png (502 KB, 878x842) Image search: [Google]
1461169267349.png
502 KB, 878x842
>>28905207
>his parents didn't disown him
Sure is normal in this thread
>>
>>28905227
You can't be happy if you're dead, friend. Just dead.
>>
File: he.jpg (27 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
27 KB, 247x247
>>28905058
>telling normies about your problems
>ever
>>
>>28905269
but i'm sad because i am alive. ergo i would be happy if i was not alive.
>>
>>28905058
what was the suicide joke?
>>
>>28905251
Yours did?
>>
>>28905327
(Alive -> Sad) == (~Sad -> ~Alive) != (~Alive -> ~Sad)
First class of Logic 101
>>
>>28905340
i slept in until noon yesterday, because i had nothing to do. and i was tired of sitting around all day doing nothing, so i went to bed at 9:00.

when i walked past my dad he said "so you were only awake for 9 hours today?" and i said "that's 9 too many haha"

He muted the TV and said "what does that mean?"

I said "I mean I was awake for too many hours."

He got really serious and angry and asked "What does that mean?"

"It might be better if I didn't wake up at all haha"

Then he called my mom in and told her what I said and they both yelled at me, then my mom started to cry. They cancelled the cruise they were going to go on because they think i'll kill myself if I'm left alone.
>>
>>28905600

Wow, they seem like shitty parents.
>>
>>28905600
LOL my dad would just laugh if I said that to him. He's kind of a cyborg though so he gets it.
>>
>>28905600
That was a terrible joke. Not even witty. It was more you hinting at suicide with a few laughs thrown in than a joke.
>>
>>28905782
thats the fucking point your normie cunt.
>>
File: blehehe.png (68 KB, 698x659) Image search: [Google]
blehehe.png
68 KB, 698x659
who here /fatgreasyslob/?
>>
>>28905600
What did your mom say when she started crying

Also fuck these normalshits they can't appreciate dark humor
>>
>>28905600
>mom started to cry
>they cancelled the cruise

not the best way to handle it but these are clear indications that your parents love and care about you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.