[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I better contribute to the heat death of the universe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: HAHAHAHAHAHA.png (126 KB, 288x392) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHA.png
126 KB, 288x392
How can I better contribute to the heat death of the universe?
>>
>>28905032
>tfw you like the game but the fanbase is approaching brony levels of cancer
>>
Join the anti-cosmic satanists and try to steal nuclear arms and detonate them in the sun or something.
>>
>>28905032
Been a while since I took physics, but I believe the technical answer is

>work
>>
File: 1452710623066.jpg (34 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1452710623066.jpg
34 KB, 680x591
>>28905146
top kek

oregano
>>
>>28905087

One of the worst fucking games I've ever played. Its laziness disguised as "quirkiness" is fucking grating. I hated it with every fiber of my being.

Maybe I'm just getting old. Maybe I don't appreciate gimmicky games banking on nostalgia and simplistic writing.

Or maybe I'm just the only sane fucking person in this world.

Video games have truly gone to shit when something like this is considered great.

You should be ashamed for liking it. Fuck the fanbase, you're a fucking plebian for enjoying this garbage. You're the same as the dude at the movie theater who stuffs his face with popcorn and believes that The Force Unleashed was a great, innovative addition to the Star Wars universe.

Kill yourself. Kill yourself and add to the heat death of the universe.
>>
File: 1382757842734.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1382757842734.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>28906767
>you will never be this mad
Did Undertale murder your family or something?
>>
>>28906767

You should read some interpretations, the writing is actually pretty damn good if you consider all the things you gather in the different routes (or read up on them on the wiki).
>>
>>28906767
eh it's a game that makes me laugh homes

It's sentimental at times and actually fucking hilarious at others with characters that I looked forward to popping up again

That's really all I'm going to ask for a video game because as a whole they pretty much suck, especially single player games

fuck your dark souls 'it's good because it's hard' bullshit ass games
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.