[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend of 1 month is starting to distance herself from me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462658706638.png (95 KB, 1068x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462658706638.png
95 KB, 1068x1200
girlfriend of 1 month is starting to distance herself from me physically and emotionally. When we met we were into cuddling and kisses under the sheets and most kinds of romantic fondling. Now she just wants sex. She gets annoyed when I pet her arm or try to kiss her because shwe "doesnt like that" where as before there wasnt a hint of a wiff of a problem with romantic intimacy. The only time she allows me to fondle her is during or immediatly after sex, which is daily.
Most women usually shut down sex first and then hand-holding etc, not the other way around.
Wtf is going on robots? She wont talk to me about it and comes with a new different excuse everytime I bring this problem up.
>>
>>28904996
GET THE FUCK OF THIS BOARD YOU
FUCKING NORMIE FUCK YOU AND YOUR
STUPID BITCH I HOPE YOU BOTH DIE
SCREAMING.
>>
>>28904996
Break up with her, lad. She's not interested in you, she just wants her hole to be filled up.

She's probably going to be okay with cheating with you in a few months, if she's not already doing that. Just tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>28904996
Another proof for the female inability to feel true love in 99,999% of all cases
>>
File: 1462930685540.jpg (54 KB, 954x522) Image search: [Google]
1462930685540.jpg
54 KB, 954x522
>>28905163
Thats what I suspect. I think shes starting to rationalize it. I can almost hear her say something like "its just sex at this point, he doesnt even kiss me or touch me anymore except in bed"
Really hope this isnt the case but she isnt doing anything overtly yet.
I knew shed break my fucking heart, just waiting for the impact.
>>
>>28905050
Feeling triggered? If its any comfort despite all the relationships and sex ive had no one has ever loved me the way ive loved them since I was 17
>>
>>28905163
This to a T
Girls want sex more than guys do, they're hornier and they don't give one fuck about romance.

I know my ex only tolerated it so she could get sex, and invited me over to her place just for the sex and nothing else, since there is nothing an autistic socially stunted robot could offer other than that anyways.
She told me I was pretty great at it, nothing to brag about since I tried really really hard to make her feel good at the expense of my feel goods.
Made me think that sex isn't even worth bothering with and is too much effort unless its with someone you really love and could see spending the rest of your life with. If I do anything Ill do it right and the best I can, that goes for sex too. But I wont even start if its not worth it and neither is the person.

Maybe she wont cheat on you in the spot, but she is already looking for another guy I'm sure. She's just with you so she can safely go from dick to dick, and not spend a day without taking dick.
>>
>>28904996
What I would give for a bitch to let me go the fuck to sleep after I get my nut, but they all want cuddles. Then this nigga complains about the perfect woman baka desu senpai
>>
>>28905844
Did you know that there's actually a certain genetic variation that controls a male's desire for pair bonding? You likely have the version adapted for less pair bonding, which is advantageous because you don't feel constant horrible crushing loneliness like most robots do.
>>
She's not interested romantically, only wants dick, get out of there now
>>
>>28905583
triggered? no one is triggered kid, you just don't belong here. we say it in the kindest way possible: you don't belong here. fuck off, please.

www.tumblr.com
>>
>>28905844
I thought she was perfect but I cant just have sex. Intimacy is needed otherwise I feel used and worthless.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.