[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New York
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Anyone here living in NYC? I came to NY for a few days and I'm looking for something to do. if you don't leave your home, ignore this thread
>>
>>28904911
newyork is shit
>>
go out and buy food, pay for entertainment, drinks, shop at any of the boutiques and unique shops. so much culture the possibilities are endless
>>
>>28905897
Seems better than Los Angeles or Vegas. At least it's a real city not a huge suburb
>>
>>28904911
Ey, buddy! I'm woaking heah! Madon!
>>
Go to some museums and go walk around in the park. Also if you're in Manhattan flat iron green has a good food truck that sells really cheap breakfast sandwiches. Last time I went I would walk from my hotel to stump town, get coffee, and then walk down to flat iron and get a sandwich. Then start my weird day of wandering the streets like a crazy person.

Best day I had was going to whatever the big park in Brooklyn is called and hanging out and drawing. But I had a friend who lived there who hung out with me so ymmv.

I highly recommend eating at and looking at art at neue gallery. Nothing better than spatzle across the street from the park. Though I guess it's probably hot in NYC right now and not cold like last time I went.
>>
I live in the Bronx.
you should stick in Manhattan and go to the local tourist attractions, that never fails.
>>
>>28905940
Sadly I can't buy alcohol in this god forsaken country.
>tfw 20 yo
>>
>>28906053
pssh hey, just go to the middle eastern corner stores.
the few of them in the Bronx around tremont will sell them to you.
>>
>>28906104
Either way alcohol sucks, but I have no idea how I would even begin to get around to get drugs
>>
>>28906170
The local nigger, but that's not a good idea.
try to make some friends in craigslist, see if they got any.

but then again, CRAIGSLIST is not a great place to get friends
>>
>>28906264
All of that sound awful. Guess I'm gonna have to be sober on this trip
>>
>>28906381
I would help you out but am going clean, been clean for 4 months now I believe.
I'll like to keep it that way for the rest of my life hopefully.
>>
its pretty hot outside right now, you should stay in desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.