[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you watched a Chad friend pick up and fuck a girl within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: therockpointing.png (189 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
therockpointing.png
189 KB, 424x318
>tfw you watched a Chad friend pick up and fuck a girl within the span of 3 hours at a bar

I even asked him how he did it, and his advice is straight out of PUA, but he's no pick-up artist.

>"I get rejected wayyyy more than I get it in."

Not only that, when I asked him about getting rejected taking a toll on you, he just brushes it off.

>"They don't know you. They just assume things about you, so even if you get rejected, it's not personal. There are plenty of girls, just try again."

According to Chad, he claims that the girl he fucked was initially into me, but I didn't make a move, so he decided to do it. I asked him how to read those signals.

>"It's all about the eyes. Once you flirt more and more with girls, it becomes easier to tell which ones are into you."

I should add that this Chad friend is not that attractive. He's only 5'8", 160 lbs. Muscular, yes, but not even close to some people on /fit/.

Is it really that simple?
>>
>>28904708
>>"It's all about the eyes. Once you flirt more and more with girls, it becomes easier to tell which ones are into you."
I'm starting to pick up on this lately as well, but I'm only getting it from highschool aged girls.
>>
>>28904708
I get the eyes as well but I generally ignore them because I don't wanna pursue it and fuck it up. The girls that give me these eyes have rarely been higher than 6 but someone with limited experience like me should take anything he can get.
>>
>5'6" and bald

Oh well
>>
>>28904923
According to Chad, it's better to get rejected than to never try.

>tfw you realize that PUA/Red Pill bullshit was right all along
>>
>>28904708
>Muscular, yes
And that's all you need.
>Implying women know shit about being /fit/ and don't judge based on just your arms since they can't see anything else
>>
>>28905519
I've gotten female attention before without a shirt on, but I'm practically a DYEL. She was pretty qt IIRC, but obviously nothing happened.
>>
>>28905465
Well, I'm taking summer classes in a week for a major that's literally 80% women. I'm also about to be a senior and I'm decently muscular.

I'm going to game a lot more than I want to just so I can numb the feeling of rejection and become comfier in my own skin.

I still feel insecure pursuing some girls because I'm black but not a degenerate . This detail is minor but significant in the grand scheme of low confidence.
>>
What do you do when your problems come from not being able to socialize like a normal person?
I fail at the basics. I cant hold a conversation about anything with anyone.

Can you ask him? I dont have any Chad friends.
>>
>>28906047
I'm fairly sure that you have to learn how to socialize with people in general before you can start picking up girls.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.