[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpilled musicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is Eminem the most redpilled rapper there is?

>Not a jealous man, but females lie
>But I guess that's just what sluts do, how could it ever be just us two
>I'd never love you enough to trust you, we just met and I just fucked you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrhq0Tf6xiQ
>>
shady based as fuck
you just cant deal
>>
>>28904600
I liked early eminem but now i feel like hes immensely overrated by normies. Im not trying to be contrarian but i really didnt like recovery or anything after that. Though relapse wasnt great either. Only recent album i liked was Bad meets Evil with Royce.
>>
> Now you get to watch her leave out the window.
> Guess that's why they call it window pane.
>>
>>28904687
I feel the same way.
His early work seemed fresh and original, using a huge range of instumentals, everything that's new has a generic / same-y feel
>>
>the most redpilled rapper
take any fucking rapper and you find lines like that
>>
>>28904739
This line always makes me laugh, I don't know why

>>28904762
take any fucking rapper and you find lines like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzUozo1628U
>>
>>28904741
well, he cant win if you look at it like that
he has changed abit
for some people too much and for others not enough
i dont care enough to bitch about it, rap god and phenomenal are good songs i listen too from time to time
>>
>>28904687
I actually like Recovery, but yeah, Relapse was pretty ass.
>>
>grew up with single mom
>divorce shit
>rapper and criminal with sluts throwing themselves at him
He was pretty much directly exposed to the truth of women. I'd be surprised if he wasn't redpilled as fuck
>>
>>28904804
His old songs have diversity, his new ones not so much

Do you have any other rappers to recommend? I like biggie, but I can't help cringing at a lot of rappers in the genre
>>
>>28904939
not really my area of expertise, but try.. i dno DMX for hood rap
i listen quite a bit to vinnie paz and immortal technique, but they are more gritty and philosophical
im not really the guy to ask about rap music
>>
>>28904939
Try Wiki, current rapper from New York. Mostly rhymes about daily life and thoughts rather than 'the struggle' or 'making it' or 'made it'.
>>
>>28904600
Moonman is the most redpilled one actually
>>
File: 1464201638850.png (693 KB, 703x582) Image search: [Google]
1464201638850.png
693 KB, 703x582
>>28905011
Top deck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.