[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we have a lanklet feel thread? manlets do nothing but complain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tall-guy-fitness-workout.jpg (120 KB, 1232x634) Image search: [Google]
tall-guy-fitness-workout.jpg
120 KB, 1232x634
can we have a lanklet feel thread?
manlets do nothing but complain but don't realize height doesn't solve everything

tfw 6'3 and 65kg given my weight and unfairly high centre of gravity even a child can effortlessly shove me over
>>
But you'd still never willingly choose to be a manlet because nobody would unless they were literally brain damaged.
Taller is always better.
>>
>>28904491
>taller is always better
not if you literally can't gain weight/muscle and your high center of gravity causes you to get knocked to the ground and lose fights
>>
>>28904549
What the fuck are you doing to constantly need to get into fights in the first place to worry about high center of gravity.
>>
So just fucking eat more, high protein and do pushups, an work and pull ups at the very least and you'll look at least decent in no time . its a queit a bit easier to gain weight than height retard.
>>
>tfw 6'3
>tfw inherently stronger than almost all men just due to my height
>tfw no willpower and lazy because I don't have any real problems so I become really weak by choice
>tfw going to complain to r9k because I don't have any perspective
>>
>>28905972
>>tfw inherently stronger than almost all men just due to my height
Sorry to burst your bubble, but a thick manlet will be stronger than any skelly lanklet. Stop looking for excuses not to lift.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
You do realize you can gain weight right? 6'4 here
>>
>>28904549
>literally can't gain weight
That is literally (note the correct use) impossible.
>>
>>28907114
come protect me from the mean world, please.
>>
>>28904470
65kg?? holy shit eat more senpai

Im 6ft5 but 90 KG
>>
>>28904470
>tfw not a 6'7+ ice giant
>>
>>28907114
pls be my bodyguard

I wish I could be tall, but not for women's attention. Just so other men could respect me more. I got picked on in school just because of my height.
>>
>lifted for 3 years, strongman / powerlifting routine
>6'1 90kg, 190kg deadlift, 115 push press yaddy yada
>stopped, became a junkie
>now 6'3, 68kg, ottermode as fuck, been to the gym once because why the fuck not, 140kg deadlift 1RM

Lifting forever is a meme, I even kept the idiotic /fit/ slang, damn. Plus, girls like a skinny guy, way, way more. Yeah, some girls might like a buff guy, but seeing as most of /fit/ is autistic, they just end up scaring them away
>>
>>28904549
>and your high center of gravity causes you to get knocked to the ground and lose fights
If you're a fucking idiot. Being tall means you can strike from a distance.
>>
>>28907403
it also means that you have less leverage and suck ass at grappling compared to manlets
>>
op's pic looks almost exactly like me except that my chin is more pronounced
>>
You will never fit in a Mazda miata
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.