[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is suicide an almost exclusively white-people thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1533x961
Why is suicide an almost exclusively white-people thing?
>>
>>28904389
Natural selection. This is also why whites let men of other races breed with their women so often, it's basically the norm now. Whites have an instinctual need to kill their race off, because they know they're evil. This is one of the way they are doing it.
>>
>>28904389
inhibitions
>>
SEE
DERE HE GO
DERE HE GO
DAT WHITE BOY DUN KILL HIMSELF AGAIN
SHITTTTTTTTTTTT
>what is south korea
>>
>>28904389
you know nothing about japan right?
>>
>>28904389
>what is asia
>>
asiancountrieshavehigherratesofsuicde.piggu
>>
you need existential dread to become suicidal and that requires IQ above a certain point
suicide correlates directly with IQ
east asians and finns are the most suicidal ones
>>
>>28904475
>>28904471
>>28904462
/thread
orivirginal
>>
because monkeys can stand living with us
not the other way around
>>
>>28904389
its big with asians too.
darkies arent usually intelligent enough to in2 existential dread or depression.
dogs dont kill themselves either, they're just happy to eat meat out of a can until the end of their days..
now i know all the newfags gonna come sayin das raycis blah blah im not going full pol with IQ stats but different races have different capacities on average. its not fair, i dont like it either but pretending otherwise doesn't do society any good.
>>
File: suicideiq.png (33 KB, 647x124) Image search: [Google]
suicideiq.png
33 KB, 647x124
for this reason
>>
>>28904521
actually im black and suicidal therefore your argument is invalid.
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1382916302868.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1382916302868.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>28904521
>tfw the only people I vaguely get along with continuously remind me of how dumb I am and how much better I would service the world as a corpse
Feels like my existence is a joke sometimes, man.
>>
It's not a white people thing (see Greenland, Japan, Korea), it more has to do with the weather, culture and mostly having a good enough standard of living to be able to have an existential crisis.

I don't know if it makes sense but for example some herder from Africa or Afghanistan hardly has time to think about how shit his life is, he's just living in the moment trying to prevent his family from starving.
>>
>>28904613
>Not knowing there are always outliers of typical patterns
Proved him right my dude
>>
I had more reason than anyone to commit suicide but I aint gonna let this world beat me. Now I am happy and will keep fighting on.
>>
>>28904521
>darkies arent usually intelligent enough to in2 existential dread or depression.
>believing the depressed genius meme
Intelligent people actually have lower rates of depression and suicide. Suicide is most often associated with low intelligence because stupid people can't cope
>>
>>28904655
>implying im an outlier
>>
>OP shitposts with redditfrog
>all posts are him getting BTFO

good day
>>
because white people look for meaning beyond material possessions and immediate satisfaction
minorities just want sum fuk
>>
>>28904613

i said usually. there are obviously millions of outliers in every race. i know there are white people that are less intelligent than average and blacks that are above. that does not make the statistics irrelevant.
>>
>>28904681
Yeah I guess you're just dumb
>>
>>28904719
you're wrong though
smart people are happier on average
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-19659985
>>
>>28904703
>>28904488
>>28904515
>>28904521
>White people try to make having one worse trait than other races into something that makes them superior
The mental gymnastics never end. Next, I'll be hearing enjoying interracial cuckoldry is a sign of higher intelligence because it means you're ensuring that your wife/girlfriend is having more enjoyable sex and therefore strengthening your bond between each other, and blacks are too stupid/blind to care for their women the same way.
>>
>>28904673
i guess thats why downies are at such high risk for suicide.
>>
>>28904719
>that does not make the statistics irrelevant
you mean the statistics pulled out of your ass?

>>28904720
damn btfo :(
>>
>>28904755
>IQ between 120 and 129
>smart
>>
>>28904389
because we can't blame all our problems on white people.
>>
>>28904781
>beating 95% of all humans doesn't make you smart
>myvirginityisinjustice.gif
>>28904759
actually yes
http://www.dsamn.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DepressionAdults.pdf
>>
every time a white boi starts talking about IQ distribution curves, I whip out my dick and put it next to a ruler
he shuts up real quick
>>
>>28904766
i dont keep a folder on hand for IQ distribution by race, i thought it was common knowledge. at least on 4chan. then again it is summer. i could go dig up a thousand graphs but honestly thats not going to convince you anyway. youll come up with some way to debase every fact put in front of you to protect your rose tinted kumbaya worldview, and i dont blame you. reality is pretty shit.
>>
>>28904423
niggers kill each other by the thousands per year and abort tens of millions of black babies annually.

White people are pathetic enough to let kikes open their borders and use propaganda against them.
>>
>>28904862
>http://www.dsamn.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/DepressionAdults.pdf
sample size 40 people
into the trash.
>>
>>28904862
I'm a Mensan, as are four more of my family members. I guess they didn't say "genius" but it'd be nice to have some... equals running around.
>>
>>28904980
so you concede your point then
good job
>>
File: trap queen.png (321 KB, 654x474) Image search: [Google]
trap queen.png
321 KB, 654x474
>>28904389
white people tend to be imagery-focused. meaning very concerned with ideals and higher meaning. that's why they all pretend to be smarter than they are. their dropping of le obscure ironic references is their 83 Cutlass with 32 inch spinning wheels. no one ever tells them hey why don't you go to macy's and buy some clothes that actually fit you. they just say wow timothy you're so witty, these other people don't even get your biting sarcasm. meanwhile they're laughing at timothy while pretending they're his bff until the end.

i know people who tried and people who successfully completed wewicide. almost always had to do with a shitty circle. i don't know anyone who had good friends and family and just said "fuck this shit." but that's the image that (middle class) white people try to convey when they talk about this. like "oh wow suicide can strike anyone without warning." like to further try to validate "white struggles." lmao. you just have shitty friends. just be a loner. stop trying to fit in so much.
>>
>>28905017
there plenty of other studies out there showing that retards are highly depressed
>>28905022
there are studies showing highly intelligent people are happier overall. The whole "intelligent but depressed" meme is a defense mechanism. Just look at blacks. Blacks are miserable bitter people who spend their whole lives angry because cops won't let them sell drugs all day
>>
>>28904423
>men of other races breed with their women so often, it's basically the norm now
Lel. Either 4chan has destroyed your mind or you're getting of to this
>>
A bunch of minorities also don't report their suicides as suicides, notably the Hispanic community because of their strong Catholic roots.
>>
>>28904757
>le everything relates to muh ebin cuck memes XDDD

Stop thinking about nigger cocks for once in your life, faggot.
>>
>>28906161
Asians suicide more than white people
>>
>>28904389
You forgot Arabs
>>
>>28904673
False.
If i need to explain why you are not worth the explaining.
>>
>>28904389

Indigenous people of the Americas have had issues with suicide for centuries. Back in the 15th and 16th century, many would kill themselves rather than be worked to death in the mines. Modern day Native Americas have one of the highest rates of suicide.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hestat/suicide/racial_and_gender_2009_2013.pdf
>>
Whites are smart enough to realize that if you kill yourself the suffering ends.
>>
>>28904389
Not only white more likely Japan and some asian cultures have alot people that have tendencies for suicide
>>
>>28904389
Asian too right?
Idk higher intelligence I suppose
>>
File: 1464181439555.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1464181439555.gif
912 KB, 240x176
This thread wouldn't have been created if OP literally spent 15 seconds googling suicide rates
>>
>>28904389
the weight of the white man's burden is sometimes too heavy on our souls
>>
>>28906890
nice coping mechanism
http://www.scientificamerican.com/podcast/episode/lower-iq-scores-linked-to-higher-su-10-06-05/
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/06/03/iq.men.suicide/
Don't try to turn a negative trait into a positive one. Your suicidal thoughts are not proof of some intellectual greatness
>>
>>28907424
>Vomiting a pair of random link like that means shit
>Linking CNN. Ever.
>Telling a suicidal motherfucker not to turn something negative into a positive

You should do some research into how much of a mongoloid you are
>>
File: 5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
5ZAe42zN_400x400.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
>>28906890
> If i need to explain why you are not worth the explaining.
You literally sound like Carl the Cuck now.
>>
>>28904389
the meme that suicide is proof of high intelligence needs to end. Suicide is not only correlate with stupidity, it's actually observed in animals frequently. This meme is something narcissists tell themselves because they're delusions of grandeur are clear bullshit
>>
>>28904389
Because it's either that, or put up with the non-whites
>>
>>28907471
Those are studies proving your "I'm only suicidal because I'm smart" meme is a lie. Suicide is a sign of weakness. The slaves in Haiti, for example, were known for suicide
>>
>>28904389
For the same reason all you robots are privileged suburban teenagers: people who have always had it easy are soft, weak, and stopped by even the simplest problems. If you've never faced anything truly difficult, the minor inconveniences of life begin to take on monumental proportions.
>>
>>28907487
ABSOLUTELY SAVAGED
>>
>>28904389
niggers get killed before they get to that point
>>
>>28904389
Whites are "important" to media and the Internet, it's really just your perspective.
>>
>>28905017
>40 isnt enough to nearly always produce a normal distribution if one exist
nice!
>>
Why are serial killers is almost a exclusively white-people thing?
>>
>>28904462
>you know nothing about japan right?
actually korea has the highest suicide rate than japan. suicide in japan is a meme
>>
>>28906246
I don't think defense mechanism means what you think it means
>>
>>28904488
It figures SEA monkey are too stupid to be sad
>>
>>28906867
>You forgot Arabs
they believe there going to a magical place. what idiots
>>
>>28904488
>IQ confirmed for negative quality
who low IQ master race here? I make 80k and have a girlfriend because of it. all these fucking losers who score higher are killing themselves, KEK
>>
>>28908173
White people are just better at it, it's related to IQ as well

I was going to copy paste a long list of black serial killers but error field too long

https://blackpeoria.wordpress.com/list-of-black-serial-killers/
>>
>>28904389
Japan has a suicide forest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
>>
>>28908269
>I was going to copy paste
too lazy to write something?
>>
>>28908338

It would've still been too long retard
>>
>>28908352
And whites call blacks lazy. White boy too lazy to write out a list
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.