[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright robots, this is something that I'll never forget.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1428015937715.png (63 KB, 335x347) Image search: [Google]
1428015937715.png
63 KB, 335x347
Alright robots, this is something that I'll never forget. This just happened to me.

>be me, collegefag
>get woken up at 5am to my elderly neighbor, Ned, (not real name) yelling "some one help me!"
>go outside, Ned says that his partner needs help
>go inside his house, his boyfriend is clearly dead
>his blue eyes were open and his mouth was open
>that was an image that will remain burned in my memory forever
>checking for his non-existent heartbeat was one of the worst things that I've ever had to make myself do
>call 911 and paramedics show up
>sit with Ned as he cries
>Ned had a stroke six months ago, and the now-dead partner had been taking care of him
>Ned can barely stand up at times, but he has to walk for two hours a day in order to get over the effects of the stroke
>neither of them had any family or friends
>as social services are trying to get a funeral home out here to remove the body, Ned becomes constantly more and more disoriented
>he goes into a seizure
>paramedics come again and take him away
>the police were still there, so they knew what to do while I just stood there like a pussy faggot
>social services saying that he will probably be put in a home

So in one morning I saw and touched a dead body, then watched as his partner had a seizure from the stress.
I feel so bad for him. His partner has been dead for hours and they're already deciding to send him to a home.
It's probably the right decision, but it feels wrong.

Due to the stroke, Ned thinks that he was just speaking to his partner and that the partner had just stopped talking. However, he'd been dead for hours. I doubt that we'll ever find out the timeline of that night.

And the worst thing is, during the whole time, I couldn't stop thinking that it should have been Ned who died. With that stroke and the death of his partner that he's been with for 20+ years, he's going to be suffering for the rest of his life.

>inb4 one of you edgelords say that they deserve it for being fags
>>
>>28904356
Shameless bump.

I guess we're all too busy shitposting. Or maybe my story isn't that interesting.
>>
>>28904547
I found your story quite sad, anon. You have my sympathy.
>>
>>28904356
Poor goy. I guess it's something you had to see though, Anon; you'll see it later in your life if you make it there, and it'll fuck you up less with experiences like that.
>>
>>28905085
>>28905181
Thanks, guys. I don't know why my first reaction after this was over was to post it to r9k, but it's certainly helped me.
>>
The concept of dead bodies is weird.
We have a brain that we can process things with.. When we die it stops and all that's left is a body

Hope you recover OP
I can't stand the thought of seeing a dead body
>>
Growing old fucking sucks.
I'm actually terrifyed of not being able to wipe my own ass in some point in the future.
I should go full zyzz lifestyle and live as fast as I can and die without awarning.
The thing, my life isn't nearly as interesting to live fast.
>>
>>28905396
It was quite a shock to me. A living, breathing human being quickly turned into a white, cold hunk of flesh. Touching it was the weirdest thing I've ever done. His eyes were blue, yet misty because he was dead. The reminded me of a recent character that was hanged in Game of Thrones.
>>
>>28904356
Moral of the story: Don't be a fag
>>
I just turned 42. All I can say you are practically guaranteed to witness something like this when you get older. People get helpless and later they die.
>>
>>28904356
They where normies WHO GIVES A SHIT
HIS DEATH SHOULD BE CELEBRATED
im going to get a cake right now
>>
>>28905714
>>28905855
le edgelord posts

kys

Each of them had been through more hell in one day in Vietnam that you have in your entire life.
>>
f
to pay respects
>>
>>28904356
They deserve it for being fags
>>
>>28904356
Thanks for sharing OP, I feel for you.
Don't have much to say really but I felt this deserved a (You) much more than fembait post #2235827384209.
>>
>>28906484
Thanks anon. I'm not saying that this thread is anything special, but I was disappointed to have it solidified that r9k has really turned into shit when I saw the "fembot" threads on the front page instead of this one.

>>28905744
Weirdly enough, this incident has convinced me to fix my body. I won't be an old man who can barely move because I ruined my body by not eating correctly or exercising.
>>
>>28904356
Don't feel bad
God was just tying up a few loose strings
Some people feel that they can disobey g_d's law and walk freely away
But, g_d sees all and he brings forth punishment to non-believers and to sinners
You showed comfort and compassion to another, g_d smiles down upon you
You feel guilt, angst, regret, all with a soul would feel such things, you are merely being human
However kind or well intentioned your degenerate neighbors were meted out punishment by g_d for sinning against his law, one died, one lives in pain, both suffered, both have been brought low by the power that is the Lord's
Remeber what you have seen, let it burn into your memory
Live your life by g_d's law and it will be righteous
Live life without g_d, disregard his law and be made to suffer
>>
>>28904356

>inb4 one of you edgelords say that they deserve it for being fags

Stopped reading there, to be honest. tl;dr.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.