[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do 120mg of vyvanse yesterday, 40 mg at 5:50 pm, 80 mg at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>do 120mg of vyvanse yesterday, 40 mg at 5:50 pm, 80 mg at 7:10 pm
>currently 11:30 am
>smoked weed ~2 hours ago
>drank huge mug of coffee ~1 hour ago
>feel wired af still, but like i might pass out
>can't sleep
>still need to stay awake for later today when I'm doing hydrocodone for the first time (15mg)
>don't want to fall asleep and waste the high

How the fuck do I stay awake? If I chug a bunch of coffee or monster or 5 hr energy, will that effect the high at all? Will it make me more or less likely to get sick? The vyvanse greatly reduced my hunger, only had an apple and that coffee so far today.

help me i'm dying but don't wanna be alive again yet
>>
Why did u do all that though, you probably shouldn't have more, anon...
>>
Why am I still so wired anons, it's been 18 hours am I gonna die
>>
>>28904135
Did you sleep last night?

If not, you may want to consider drinking coffee at a decent pace until you figure your shit out. If you did sleep, do the same thing, except go slower. Eat a decent meal (or don't depending on your stomach) before you try vicodin because it makes some people sick to the stomach.

Don't mix anything with your vicodin either until you know how you handle it. Play smart with painkillers, shit is real.
>>
OP shut the fuck up, I stayed up 4 days on meth, you'll be fine. If you feel too tired on the Vic's, drink more coffee.
>>
>>28905149
>>28905182
Thanks for responding, anons. I'm planning on drinking something caffeine or energy shy to stay awake. Hoping I will stay awake to enjoy the opiates, but that'll I'll be able to sleep once the time comes. Thanks, anons, you've helped calm me down a bit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.