[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 >earning 6 digits >have a car and own place >6'3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
>25
>earning 6 digits
>have a car and own place
>6'3
>7/10 face
>despite all this, spent the entire weekend at home fucking wasting away on 4chan as usual

What went wrong? On paper, I'm supposed to be a Chad but I'm literally the same as I was 8 years ago when I had nothing? How are people who have less than me living their life to the fullest while I waste it away? I thought money would change everything but the only advantage it gave me was allowing me to eat as much pizza as I want

How do I fucking stop wasting my life away?
>>
>>28904119
You're probably just not being creative enough with ways you can spend your money.
>>
social life requires social skills, any skill can be learned

Or you can fuck whores and continue living your life like this, sounds like you got it pretty great.
>>
What is your job?

Orb fangs
>>
what do you do for a living, anon? why did you choose it?

did you go to college? was it worth it?
>>
>>28904164
Please show me some creative ideas. All I literally spend my money on is food, gas and bills.

>>28904165
I'm intimidated by whores, I'm afraid they'd make fun of me.

>>28904182
>>28904184
SAP consultant. It's okay, I don't particularly love it but it pays great.
>>
>25
>living off financial aid
>have a car and apartment with girlfriend
>5'9
>don't rate people or myself by arbitrary number scales (but I'm probably p low on the scale by your standards
>despite all this, spent the entire weekend with girlfriend and her two friends going to an aquarium, going go kart racing, going out to eat, playing video games, and right now trying to figure out how I can get into Canada without a passport for a memorial day party my friend and his girlfriend is attending.

I think the problem is with your attitude. You are a complete elliot. You think just because you have the things which on here are deemed good you deserve good things. In the real world, except for shallow people, income and height really doesn't matter beyond your own self satisfaction.

You post all your merits, which btw are very few, but you don't post your negatives. It sounds like narcissism.

>inb4 join clubs where you can meet people who like things you like.
>>
>>28904227
>a whore
>a fuck up of a woman that literally admits shes nothing more than a pair of holes to fuck
>caring about her opinion

Dude
>>
File: 1464037367412.jpg (138 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1464037367412.jpg
138 KB, 1024x576
>>28904119

>25
Ok
>earning 6 digits
Doubt it
>have a car and own place
Doubt it
>6'3
Doubtful but willing to believe
>7/10 face
Doubt it
>despite all this, spent the entire weekend at home fucking wasting away on 4chan as usual
Reason I doubt you.

I'm like a 4/10, on good day. If I can have a semi active social life while making $35k annually, still occasional get 5-7/10 girls, all while being a chubby, hairy, sperg. Why can't you? Don't you have fucking friends?
>>
stop being such a boring person
get a real hobby
get friends
have fun for once
>>
>>28904253
>despite all this, spent the entire weekend with girlfriend and her two friends going to an aquarium, going go kart racing, going out to eat, playing video games, and right now trying to figure out how I can get into Canada without a passport for a memorial day party my friend and his girlfriend is attending
and then you go on /r9k/ why?
>>
>>28904227
Vacations my nig, or order something fun from amazon. If you're after more metaphysical stuff you can use the money to help get involved in some effort you care about. Money talks my dude, you won't need to know much about a group to get included in it if you have the money, it can let you in a lot of places
>>
>>28904119
>I thought money could change everything
You thought money could buy you a social live ? What were you expecting to happen ?
Now I'm wondering who would pay so much money to such a retarded person like you.
>>
>>28904253
Dude, good for you. I'm not saying I should be entitled to have things just because I have it very good on paper.

I want to be happy and live the life to the fullest like you do but I can't. I don't have many friends or girlfriend like you do, I more like have acquaintances that I can barely tolerate and I'm pretty sure they can barely tolerate me so it's no use to ask them to spend time with me.

>>28904260
Because having it good on paper literally means nothing.
>>
>>28904227

I know exactly what your job is. You need hobbies that is a boring job no one wants to talk about
>>
>>28904321

You wanna know what the trick is?

It took me a while to realize this, but you should hang out with those acquaintances.

Most people fuck and hang out with people they barely like, and those people barely like them in return.

It is sad, but it is just how it is.
>>
>>28904321
Except you don't have it good on paper.
You're full of shit.
Proof or gtfo
>>
You're not a 7/10. You're a delusional loser
>>
>>28904436
I get approached by women constantly but I'm too pussy to act out on it.
>>
>>28904119
You seem like a person who is snobbish and therefore repels other people. I doubt that you dont have social skills while making 6 digits, so i'm making an assumption that there's a vibe you carry while interacting with people outside your job, like if person is shorter, uglier and making less money you feel more arrogant towards him.
>>
File: 1I5nqe0.jpg (96 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1I5nqe0.jpg
96 KB, 600x800
>>28904499
>I get approached by women constantly
>>
whats your body like?
>>
>>28904499
>too pussy to act out on it.
Learn to break that habit.
>>
>>28905986
This.

If this is how you see yourself just focus on doing the opposite of what you want to do that fucks things up.

Why not go to a bar's nerd night or even just soc and get some low hanging fruit?
>>
>>28904227
drugs and hoes
>>
>>28904119
Buy motorcycle and made license for it go on tinter then fuck alot of sluts.
>>
Earn high 5 dig
Own place, work car
6ft, 6" piece
7/10 face

Normie as fuck, many friends, currently in Spain fucking a 8/10 and despite all this I spend about 10 hours a week browsing r9k laughing at you retards
>>
Money don't change the fact that you're a shitty person, OP.
>>
can you please give me $100? i need to feed my wife's son for a week
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.