[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
Insomnia and schizoaffective reporting in. I haven't gotten restful sleep in over 2 weeks and my hallucinations are evolving to become actual people that are indistinguishable from reality. They even speak to me before disappearing.
>>
File: 1463536000599.jpg (78 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463536000599.jpg
78 KB, 657x527
>>28903905
Do you guys think this is due to my insomnia or my schizo? Or a combination of both?
>>
Hey how accurate is this?
https://youtu.be/0vvU-Ajwbok
>>
They are not hallucinations. You are trascending into a higher level of conscience. Do as they say to become one with the universe.
>>
Bipolar reporting in. Racing thoughts and high energy kept me awake most of two nights.
>>28903995
A combo of both since lack of sleep causes hallucinations. Sleeping pills are your friend
>>
>>28903905
What happens if you try to touch your visual hallucinations? How hard is it to just ignore them if you know they aren't real?
>>
>>28904242
Whenever I see something physical, I just stare and don't move. I never think to move, so I wouldn't know. The hallucination would probably just stop.
>>
>>28904212
I tried diphenhydramine to sleep, but it just made me Hallucinate insanely colorful galaxies and universes with my eyes closed, making it even harder to sleep
>>
>>28903995
Insomnia can do pretty fucked up things to your mind.
I don't have the schizos but depression. I had a part time job as a network technician, I had to go to this hospital almost two weeks in a row to fix some shit in the server until some bad thing happened that triggered my depression and I couldn't sleep, I heard the hospital intercom in my house, clear as it was inside my home, and I could hear persons names being called despite I didn't remember them.
Spooky shit.
>>
>>28904460
That's called psychotic depression anon.
>>
All I'm diagnosed with is major depressive disorder and some kind of anxiety disorder (I genuinely don't know what the psychiatrist diagnosed me as as far as that goes), but I swear to god there's more than that going on. I get weird hypomanic states and incredibly intense mood swings. I can go from calculating whether I could OD on my meds and thinking about buying a shotgun for suicide to incredible amounts of energy and enough and back down to the lows all within like a 30 minute period.
>>
>>28904574
Euphoria, not enough.
>>
Bump , I wanna converse with my fellow crazies here
>>
Newly diagnosed mental illness patient here: is psychosis the normie illness?
>>
>>28904884
None are the normie illness you retard. Psychosis is a serious illness
>>
>>28904901
well the docs act like im normal and tell me its nothing to be ashamed of so i dont know dude im just asking
>>
>>28904935
They're trying to make you feel better about the fact that you experience periods of complete break from reality. That's their job.

>Sorry anon you're a fucking psycho who will have extended periods of complete disconnect from reality

Is not what they say
>>
Depression
PTSD
Pedophilia

Probably some more, but those are the three that I've either been diagnosed with, or are just plain obvious.
>>
File: 446959c4008416e1d70c6090c4ab7659.jpg (549 KB, 1612x2277) Image search: [Google]
446959c4008416e1d70c6090c4ab7659.jpg
549 KB, 1612x2277
>>28904984
I forgot AVPD
>>
>>28904966
It doesn't have to be a complete break from reality desu, ive had psychosis recently and i just had some weird ideas that my normie environment didnt agree with
>>
>>28903905
Ever heard of sleeping pills? Or maybe your delusions are too kawaii for you to wanna get rid of them.
>>
>>28904984
>Pedophilia
Why would that be considered a mental illness?
>>
>>28905093
Major factor in my depression. Oddly enough has nothing to do with my PTSD.
>>
>>28905122
How does it factor into your depression? Is it the lack of a loli GF?
>>
>>28905145
Knowing I'll never have full sexual satisfaction, having to hide a huge part of myself from everyone, having to be mindful of if I'm looking at lolis in the "wrong way" or not while in public.
At least I can enjoy male companionship. If I was only able to like lolis I'd probably have killed myself by now.
>>
File: 1463530543693.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
1463530543693.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1412
>pedophilia
>idk because i've never been to a doctor
>>
>>28905240
Oh

I exclusively like lolis
>>
File: sad-00004.jpg (72 KB, 655x549) Image search: [Google]
sad-00004.jpg
72 KB, 655x549
>>28905362
I'm exclusively attracted to lolis, but I can't imagine dating one. I can imagine dating a guy, and for some reason getting guys turned on turns me on, even though I'm not really attracted to them.
I'm completely fucked.

>>28905306
You probably have other mental illnesses if you're here and a pedo.
>>
>>28905511
i'm both the guys you replied to

Going on a date with a loli is my ultimate fantasy

Wouldn't that be the best, to take a loli out for an expensive dinner or go out to the park? Any sort of date would be fun i think.

I'd never speak to a therapist or whatever about my attraction though.
>>
>>28905722
I don't like the idea of dating a loli. I am immensely attracted to them, but dating them would make me extremely anxious.
I prefer spending my time in isolation, excluding an internet connection of course.
>>
Aspergers and schizotypal. And what's even better, my IQ is firmly in the double digits. Well, at least I have parents who will see me through to the bitter end beyond even their own, they're already prepping for it.
>>
#savethisthread
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.