[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw it actually hurts you when someone says you are handsome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 08d.png (101 KB, 680x267) Image search: [Google]
08d.png
101 KB, 680x267
> tfw it actually hurts you when someone says you are handsome because you don't believe they are being sincere.
>>
It hurts even more because you know they aren't being sincere.
>>
File: images(3).png (11 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
images(3).png
11 KB, 301x167
>>28903614

Wasn't really trying to feel that much this morning.
>>
Why wouldn't you believe them?
People looking okay is subjective. Just because they have that opinion doesn't mean anyone else will but it's kind of a dick move to think they're lying to you about it for no reason at all.
>>
>>28903444
>Have you lost weight?
FUCK OFF
>>
>>28903444
>think about how family deluded me into thinking I was attractive growing up
>made it to 17 without ever getting any female interest
>reality hit me like a brick wall and became a suicidal shut-in
>>
>>28903814
>tfw your mom calls you handsome
S-stop lying to me, you fucking whore ;_;
>>
File: someone-staring-at-a-girl.jpg (82 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
someone-staring-at-a-girl.jpg
82 KB, 1366x768
>>28903614

I asked to female colleagues (since I only know women from my workplace) how I look.

> Anon is average looking
> Yeah... you're ok
> I mean, average+
> Yeah, average+, you would look good if you took care of yourself
> Yeah, totally, I know, yadda, yadda

So, considering that no one would politely answer "yeah you're ugly", should I interpret "average" as "ugly" or should I take it as "average+" and try to perfect myself to finally be look good?

> dat dilemna
>>
>>28904818
If you want to get rid of the dilemma you should post a pic of you here.
We'll tell you how ugly you are without sugarcoat it.
>>
>>28904907
Except /r9k/ actually does the opposite of sugarcoating and calls everyone who isn't 10/10 Chad ugly.
>>
File: 1418510290910.jpg (85 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1418510290910.jpg
85 KB, 454x453
>>28903614
>tfw they never are
>tfw low self esteem on top
>every day I'm slowly reaching more and more into the abyss
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.