[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey, Anon. Would you like to come to church with me?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1409807071300.jpg (61 KB, 798x872) Image search: [Google]
1409807071300.jpg
61 KB, 798x872
"Hey, Anon. Would you like to come to church with me?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28903431
Only if we stop off at the dentists to fix those gnashers of yours, Jaws
>>
Sounds fun. Maybe I can you the old lickaroo afterwards.
>>
>thinking people won't recognize the palsy girl
what is she up to these days. cute as a button.
>>
>>28903431
>tits
>gtfo
You can only pick one.
>>
>>28903431
I already work in a church and bring girls there outside of work hours to show them all the old stuff we have so sure!

I want to say bringing them up the clock tower drops their panties but they have all stopped halfway up because of a fear of height.
>>
>>28903431
fuck off you spast, you cant even make pancakes
>>
Sorry but I'm an Atheist.
>>
God isn't real, dear. How about instead, we go to to this great cafe down the street? We'll discuss how to undo your brainwashing there, and maybe become close friends :)
>>
>>28903441

What's wrong with her teeth?
>>
>>28903850
Tbh she's fucked all around. She has cerebral palsy and you can't understand anything she says.

Still a qt tho.
>>
>>28903431
>What do you do?
Try to maintain eye contact so she doesn't notice my boner.
>>
>>28903789
*Tips fedora*

Originalus commenti
>>
I'd fuck her in the pulpit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.