[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go out with attractive friend to a party >being sociable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 036.jpg (25 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
036.jpg
25 KB, 500x613
>Go out with attractive friend to a party
>being sociable, trying to joke around, talking to people, not being an autist
>All is going well because I'm a rather good conversationalist and a generally fun person
>Every single girl at the party is throwing herself at my friend because he's attractive

What's the point anymore? Honestly? This always happens. I workout, I dress well, I try to look presentable, but I'm ugly and he's not and all he has to do is just sit there and women line up to suck his dick.
>>
Kill him and absorb his power
>>
>>28903390
That will works if you eat the liver and testicles too.
>>
>>28903375
being funny will not get you laid
>>
>>28903375
>>28903375
>going to a party
leave
>>
>>28903375
Sometimes you gotta go for the dented car, because it's all you can afford.
>>
File: 1433898587651.png (2 KB, 194x247) Image search: [Google]
1433898587651.png
2 KB, 194x247
>>28903447
It's shit mate.

I don't even go after super attractive girls. I go after average girls. but I can't even get them. Fml man. What's the point anymore. Honestly. It just makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>28903375

Protip start paying attention to girls out of your league. If you are telling the truth you are too ugly for casual sex based on a looks alone. For an ugly guy to get 7/10+ women casually he has to be a real smooth talker or have serious cash

I'm sure if you paid closer attention to the 6/10 or lower grills at the pary, the ones with low self esteem or autistic issues you WILL notice them checking you out.

This happened to me. I started working out lost a lot of weight, but I did it for myself not to get women, during the process I noticed not so attractive women were trying to talk to me all the time. Shy girls wold laugh at my jokes and hide thier face when I looked at them. Older woemn were on thr fringes of milf status eyed me, deperate women who cream the thought of geniuenly nice guys tslking to them. Have you ever seen an autistic girl try to to flirt? Hilarious

Now at this point I realize I could do better but it was a revelation just to know that if I wanted to sleep with these women I probably could.

Anway if you've got low standards you can clean up OP
>>
>>28903375
You've failed in some regard. You coming on /r9k/ at all and also complaining about competing men is a testament to that.
>>
>>28903715
Yeah but, what's the point of sleeping with women you're not attracted to?
>>
>>28903715
You are part of problem inflating women ego buy working out loads and paying money and falling over yourself just so some low tier slags can have a good time
>>
File: spaghettibananapziza.png (203 KB, 496x489) Image search: [Google]
spaghettibananapziza.png
203 KB, 496x489
>>28903437
Don't listen to this anon.

Women love a funny guy, but balance out being a clown and being serious.
>>
He brings you to make himself more attractive relatively.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.