[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"omg dont talk to me before i take my coffee xD"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16
>"omg dont talk to me before i take my coffee xD"
>>
>>28903292
>not being at "kill me now" from beginning to end

Fucking normies reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28903292
>i've never done real drugs
the meme
>>
File: 1464353967975.jpg (17 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1464353967975.jpg
17 KB, 500x368
>tfw taking coffee to wake you up to do some school work at night but all it does it cause your heart to hit 170 meanwhile you are about to fall asleep
>>
>"Hold on, let me have some coffee first I need to wake up :P"
>>
How does drinking coffee force someone's head to go so far up their ass about it?
>>
>>28903427
I don't know but it makes me mad
>>
I drink coffee all the time and I don't understand this shit. Like, sure I generally feel better after my first cup, but I'm not some useless bitchy zombie who can't operate without it. Normies will go to any ends to rationalize their bullshit
>>
File: 59a0b9b371[1].jpg (87 KB, 630x553) Image search: [Google]
59a0b9b371[1].jpg
87 KB, 630x553
>>28903292
Lifting > Coffee
>>
>>28903484
This. Maybe I've just drank it or so long it doesn't "jolt" me or whatever, bu this shit is just ridiculous to me.
>>
>leave the subway
>literally dozen of subhumans light their cigarettes the second they exit
What a bunch of pathetic addicts.
>>
File: Capture.png (515 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
515 KB, 640x640
this is my chart

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
"take" my coffee?

what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>28903618
one sec, gonna send this to nihilist memes
>>
>>28903626
Sorry I translated it literally from French
What should you say instead?
>>
>>28903525
So a brain dead moron with muscles is still a god ?
Lmaoing @ fucking gymrats who believe that lifting heavy things is the pinnacle of achievement in this day and age.
>>
>>28903668
I think the chart is based on how you feel. Being fit without nutrient deficiencies is amazing. It's like being half-high all the time except with full lucidity. Not to mention how light everything feels. More energy during the day, and great sleep at night. You should seriously try it.
>>
>>28903666
Most people just drink coffee, since it's a liquid
>>
>>28903666
drink
nice satan trips
>>
>>28903292
coffee is the worst normie meme ever
>le my caffeine addiction is so relatable and normalized meme
coffee is expensive, it tastes like shit and it actually stems your productivity.
l'm glad l never picked up on it
>>
>>28903292

Why don't both lines start at the same point?
Why does not having coffee start at a lower point to not having coffee?
>>
File: 1463398641991.jpg (46 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
1463398641991.jpg
46 KB, 312x312
>I'll take a mocha please
>>
>>28903292
I've never understood, is this just a meme? Placebo effect?
I drink coffee but I don't feel shit.
>>
>>28903704
>>28903707

"take" is a perfectly acceptable verb to use for coffee, with the added implication that it acts as a medication of sorts
>>
Caffeine addiction is real and withdrawals are severe and physical.

However, the amounts you need to consume regularly for this to be as severe and common as described by the normies are ridiculous and certainly far more than howevermuch they drink.
>>
>tfw drink decaf because I like the taste yet I can't stand the way caffeine fucks with my head

I cut caffeine out of my life entirely. I hate the way it makes me feel even, but fuck man I love the taste of coffee.
>>
>>28903658
What's that?

I better hope its no reddit thing
>>
>>28903658
no screw you and your shitty jewbook "le so ironic" meme pages
>>
File: 1442802130603.jpg (8 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
1442802130603.jpg
8 KB, 221x228
>>28903803
>"take" is a perfectly acceptable verb to use for coffee
>>
>>28903721
>Why does not having coffee start at a lower point to not having coffee?
Because addicts automatically wake up with the craving so their day starts at a low point.
>>
>>28903775
Drink more.
It's a potent stimulant in high doses.
However those doses also happen to be pretty close to toxic.
>>
>>28903839
I'm not native English speaker, but I'm pretty sure I've heart "How do you take your coffee?" before.
>>
The god kicks right before I sleep and ends when I have to leave the bed. Coffee is shit though but I'm addicted.
>>
File: cummy buttholes.gif (44 KB, 589x357) Image search: [Google]
cummy buttholes.gif
44 KB, 589x357
Dumbass normies don't know how to use drugs, what a shocker. These are the same retards who get addicted to substances too. Low doses with stable bloods is the key. If you get tired or crash then it is due to only two possibilities, too high of a dose, not enough sleep, or the secret third possibility, both.

I take clonidine because I faked hypertension and said I was an athlete and can't take thiazides because muh lectrolytes and excuses excuses until I got the clonidin I wanted. Clonidine, MK677, and a badass training program means I sleep like a log. ZMA helps too but I mainly take it to keep tolerance low on my amphetamine. Most days I take 10mg, occasionally doing 20mg if I have a big project and need the extra creativity and focus. I've actually lowered my dose instead of increasing, which the doctor said was weird. Tolerance is bullshit. It's kids not taking it like prescribed then taking 90mg at a time and geeking out to play vidya or fold socks or whatever it is they do.
>>
>>28903873
That's correct but distinct.
"Take" doesn't work in a statement that implies a direct action here.
I couldn't tell you why, though, it just sounds off, you know?
>>
>>28903852

But the graph is relative to one individual, not an average of the population
the start of the day should start at the same energy level
>>
>>28903925
>the start of the day should start at the same energy level
No, because person A wakes up feeling ok, but person B wakes up feeling like shit because he needs his drug.
>>
>>28903858
I know caffeine has an effect but even after two espressos I don't feel different.
>>
>>28903946

There is no person A and B, just person A on a day with coffee and person A on a day without coffee
>>
>>28903953
More, then
What's your weight?
>>
>>28903946

Sounds like you need to take your coffee.
>>
>>28903990
around 50 kilos.
>>
>>28904010

Are you qt girlboy?
>>
File: chan chan.png (305 KB, 517x331) Image search: [Google]
chan chan.png
305 KB, 517x331
>mfw normies need rely on a psychoactive drug to function because of the unhealthy lifestyle of undersleeping, partying and drinking they lead
>>
File: dfklkljdskljdfsfd.jpg (166 KB, 641x763) Image search: [Google]
dfklkljdskljdfsfd.jpg
166 KB, 641x763
>>28903292
weedzard must consume magical ingredients all day but it works
>>
File: 1453749119395.jpg (81 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1453749119395.jpg
81 KB, 666x666
>>28904057
n-no...
>tfw
>>
i literally only drink coffee when i ate something that isn't planning on coming out anytime soon, so i have a big cup just to get the juices flowing.
>>
File: Stuart not so little.jpg (149 KB, 900x545) Image search: [Google]
Stuart not so little.jpg
149 KB, 900x545
>>28904489

You literally don't know how to type. You must be very stupid and ugly in real life.
>>
>>28903709
>coffee is expensive, it tastes like shit, and it actually stems your productivity
It only tastes like shit if the person brewing it/extracting it is literally retarded (e.g. Starbucks). If you get freshly roasted beans and grind them yourself, it tastes good and it's only an extra $30/mo (after a one-time ~$50 in grind/brew equipment) on your budget. If it has an affect on your productivity, you probably have other problems or you're faking it.

It only really gets expensive if you buy your own espresso machine, roaster, and electric grinder, which will put you in the thousands of dollars. At that point, it's really just a hobby. However, if you drink enough coffee, you end up saving money due to reduced per-cup costs over buying it from some shitty coffee shop (takes a couple of years, though).

The only "normie meme" aspects of coffee are that:
>it's supposed to taste bad and/or it's supposed to taste the way Starbucks and similar places make it
>you need to have it after you wake up
>everyone gets "caffeine withdrawals" even if they barely drink coffee
>the sizing model that Starbucks pushes isn't bullshit
>Starbucks is good

Starbucks coffee beans are several months old and burnt beyond recognition so that the flavor is shitty (i.e. the intrinsic flavor of the beans has been destroyed), but consistent. Fucking Starbucks ruined everything by tricking normalfags into believing that the piss they call coffee is good.
>>
>>28903666
drink or have
>>
File: amoeba.jpg (7 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
amoeba.jpg
7 KB, 270x186
>>28903292
I used to work at a camp where most of the other counselors were completely addicted to coffee

They could not shut up about coffee in the mornings

That was when I decided I would never drink coffee, didn't want to be like those people

I never have and never will drink coffee, alcohol or drugs

I used to drink soda as a kid but decided to quit that, haven't had a soda in 5+ years and feel much better because of it

Who here cut back or never tried something because of other people's examples?
>>
>>28906363
That's kind of how I used to feel about alcohol. I got annoyed at the normalfag culture surrounding it and thus avoided it. I still don't drink since I don't see the appeal, but there's no reason to judge alcohol just because some fags act like alcohol is their thing.
>>
>>28903392
Fucking know this

>take caffein pills and tea to go through night of work
>end up nauseous and not feelin'g well
>>
>>28906448
I try to not judge others but I look at myself and ask "do I want to be like them?"

a lot of the time the answer is no, there for I stay away from the drugs, alcohol coffee etc... that they seem to be addicted to
>>
Caffeine and L-theanine.
>>
>>28903525
Can't wait to quit lifting.
Cancelled my gym membership, sold my home gym, and threw away all of my supplements.

Such a waste of time. And for what? It's completely unnecessary and serves no purpose.
Muscles are not needed, especially in today's society where the intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives.
I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities.

The most jacked guys I seen are baby faced roiders trying to pick up ugly girls in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 fucs about school so they spend all their time in the gym.
I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me, but I don't care. I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.

To all you kids out there who are getting sucked into the bodybuilding and fitness illusion, try to stop yourself.
So long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine.
Bodybuilding's just not worth it.

Cheers.
>>
File: Dionysos.jpg (31 KB, 360x365) Image search: [Google]
Dionysos.jpg
31 KB, 360x365
>>28906516
>do I want to be like them?
What I mean is that "them" shouldn't just be stacy drinking with her friends till she blacks out and sucks a dick in public.
>>
>>28906541
Depends on the person.

Yes, I think most lifters in the gym are probably boring fucks outside, not to mention how often just weird they look.

However, I kinda like it doing it twice a week, maybe once if I'm busy. Probably also because intrinsically I'm skinny as fuck, high metabolism or some weird shit, so I can eat whatever crap I want etc etc, and just going to the gym sometimes really improved me physically, and aesthetically.
>>
>>28904146
i go to parties once every three months tops, dont drink outside of those, and still need a shitton of coffee to be able to keep up with uni
go fuck yourself
>>
>Don't talk to me before I have had my coffee

Is it a meme?
>>
>>28906541
>improving yourself and dedication are not worth it

This is the kind of shit insecurity will tell you. Why the fuck not lift? Why the fuck not commit yourself to improving an easily-improvable part of yourself?

There's literally no reason not to lift
>>
>>28907370
Except if you are short and ugly. Then you are working hard and getting barely any results.
>>
>>28907392
It's not about the results, at least not for me.

It's more of a mental thing for me. I've found if I can have the dedication to spend 4 hours at a gym per week, I feel 5x better and more confident. All the other habits I want to cultivate fall into place. I walk out of the gym glowing every time

If all I'm focusing is my bicep size and if I'm timing my macronutrients and all that shit, all the positivity that comes from lifting becomes a chore and turns negative

And lifting isn't the only thing, running has just as much of an effect. I wish the people here just did any sort of exercise, that shit changes your life for real if you let it
>>
>>28907431
>It's not about the results, at least not for me.
Results are the most important.

>And lifting isn't the only thing, running has just as much of an effect. I wish the people here just did any sort of exercise, that shit changes your life for real if you let it
Does it? I've tried. Been running whole last summer, at least 5 times a week, at least 5K every run. I didn't feel much better. About as suicidal as usual.
>>
>coffee fags

Fucking hate them, literally every morning at work there is about 2-3 people who always have to tell me they cant start their day without coffee and if they dont get coffee this instant they will be cranky, what the fuck is wrong with people, like how the fuck can people not function without coffee, I fucking hate people.
>>
>>28906516
You patting yourself on the back for avoiding all substances for no reason other than to feel superior to "them" definitely puts you on those fags level though
>>
>>28907454
>results are the most important
I mean, read my post again, not for me

If I focused solely on that, I would not enjoy lifting. Every time I failed or messed up a bit, I'd take it out on myself

and it's awesome that you're running, I've been trying to go 1-2 times a week but running is so hard

I honestly think the best exercise is the type you enjoy. I enjoy lifting and swimming over anything else so I do that

Enjoy isn't the right word there, because every day my mind tries to find excuses not to go, but looking back, there's not been a single time I've regretted actually going to the gym ever.

Every time I come out with a better mood and outlook on life

This is just me though, and while results are a large part of going to the gym, obviously, I know that focusing on that would fuck me up mentally
>>
>>28907493
>Every time I come out with a better mood and outlook on life
Good for you. But not for me. Whenever I come back I am still short and ugly. So there is that.
>>
Coffee is for fucking degenerates.
Tea is where the shit is at.
>>
>>28907547
that's fair my experiences don't apply to everyone

self-compassion came to me through lifting, but it might not be the way for you

Honestly any way you can find self-compassion will change your life. I know I sound like a fucking motivational speaker but /r9k/ makes me sad seeing all these negative people who have decided they can't love themselves for whatever reason
>>
>>28903484
It's just an exaggeration. In theory it's humorous, but normalfags have repeated it so much it's unfunny.
>>
>>28906516
It's more about moderation and humility.
I drink anywhere from 1-4 18oz. mugs of coffee a day but I don't throw a bullshit tantrum if I haven't had any yet. You can drink coffee but the people you are highlighting are assholes that drink coffee.

Basically drinking coffee isn't why they're an asshole, they're an asshole whether or not they drank coffee and it gives them an excuse.
Don't be an asshole.
>>
Is it some kind of normie phenomenone to overexaggerate the effect of every psychoactive substance?
>>
>>28907569
Tea has this wisdom in it.
Weebs drink it to become some sort of samurai master-u and westeners drink it to relax and have that british sir feel.

Also Tea and pastries at grandma were the best feels.
>>
File: bubblebowl.gif (35 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
bubblebowl.gif
35 KB, 100x100
>tfw cocaine

Fuck coffee, that's for bitches
>>
>>28903666
'have my coffee'
>>
>>28904146
I need a psychoactive drug to keep me functioning in my barren meaningless robot life

It's not just for normies you bungo
>>
File: 1464532441183.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464532441183.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>28907370
self-improvement and dedication aren't ends, they're means to ends. If you go to all the trouble but your life remains the same except that now you have muscles and spend a few hours a week doing something unpleasant that leaves you sweaty and sore, you've decreased the net quality of your life. I tried it. A few years ago I fell for your /fit/ memes and started a workout program. I lost weight, got stronger, and was in noticeably better shape after six months. I still hated exercising, every minute of it. It never felt good. I also didn't feel any less depressed or any more confident. I didn't even feel any "higher energy". Dragging myself out of bed in the morning, and every task that came after that, was still a struggle, with or without coffee.

I can believe lifting helps normies who just have the blues now and then. I remain convinced that it does nothing for robots, though.
>>
I have always been very addicted to caffeine, mostly because of my job where i'm expected to be able to work 7am to 7pm then in 2 days work 7pm to 7am... I got up to drinking 3 large (20 ounce) coffees per day and felt like absolute dog shit if I missed one

The breaking point was one day where I had to spend the day on a family outing and didn't get to have a coffee, I was very angry and my entire body was in pain with a splitting head ache all day and I acted like a giant ass to everyone

I had 2 weeks off work and decided to stop the coffee, the first 3 days were hell and the rest of the first week was shit, kind of was back to my normal self by the end of the 2 weeks... trying now to only drink it on work days which is 3 or 4 days per week
>>
>>28907241
who cares. all the normies that say that in real life should be lynched
>>
>>28908811
yeah, it's just like having a big 8 inch dick but having autism so you'll never be able to use it for anything but fapping and pissing
>>
File: 2228_ClDABd9V.jpg (12 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
2228_ClDABd9V.jpg
12 KB, 400x300
I don't NEED coffee baby, you know what gives me energy? Acquiring capital!
>>
>>28904489

Coffee gives me the liquid shits and makes me feel super jittery and anxious. I drink it anyway because I'm addicted to the taste and good fee fees I get from drinking it.

Fuck I need to quit.
>>
>>28903697
Eating right is hard though, you don't just show up to the gym
>>
>>28903427
Dopamine, lack of inhibition
>>
>>28909286
It really isn't hard to eat right.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.