[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.refinery29.com/disabled- tinder Would you date her, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1696.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1696.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1875
http://www.refinery29.com/disabled-tinder

Would you date her, robots?
>>
>>28902991
Relies entirely on her ability to enjoy sex.
>>
>>28902991
No never
Seriously if you date a disabled person ,you are a fucking cuck
>>
>>28903079
You're only a cuck if she has sex with the wheelchair, thus cucking you.
>>
>>28902991
>Baaaawwww, doctor Chad doesn't like me!
>Oh woe is me!

What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>28902991
looks like a guy jesus
>>
>>28903178
Not only that but later on in the article she mentions she matched up with and dated a "cute engineer".

>Looks
>Status
>Money

Are the only things that women want. Fuck. I wonder how many nice guys she has swiped left on there. Probably thousands.

>I walked away from the experience with a stronger sense of myself and an unwillingness to apologise for who I am.

Oh yes, since Chad doesn't like me I have to become a narcissistic egoistical stuck-up cunt. "If you don't like me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." kind of attitude. I hope she falls down on subway tracks.
>>
I wonder if she wears diapers.
>>
>I went from being the hot redhead she planned on going out with to the girl in the wheelchair

the knowledge that the girl you are about to take out is actually in a wheel chair will do that. wtf is her problem?
>>
>>28903103
Wheelchair wheel breaks at the club. Cain chap limps over and fucks your girl.
>>
>>28903308
>wtf is her problem?
She's paralyzed from the waist down, it says so in the article.
>>
File: 1402918805531.jpg (410 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1402918805531.jpg
410 KB, 1000x1000
>>28902991
yes I would

I don't see anything wrong with her so what if see needs a wheel chair
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.