[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on women please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 39
Redpill me on women please
>>
>>28902981
no.

origiginalo
>>
Their biological imperative is to mate with the most diverse genetics, follow the groupthink as much as possible and care about material resources more than people.
You're welcome.
>>
>>28902981

It's simple shit. They don't know what they want, so when they tell you what they want, that's just what they're feeling at the moment. They're childishly embedded in whatever moment they're currently living and rarely think about themselves in extended terms.

That's whay whatever women say has to be replied to with a "sure, whatever you say, doll," while you react to her ACTUAL ACTIONS, not her words.
>>
>>28902981
Nothing I say will convince you, and I am no ladies man.

Observe the world around you, have an open mind, ask yourself why do you want certain things/people/ Do you need them?
Observe the world around you, relations between people and yourself with them, EXPERIMENT!

Modify your approach to women and yourself, act out as many roles you can. See which roles elicit which response.
Try the nice guy, try the asshole guy, try the confident guy, try the silent shy guy, experiment and you will find patterns.

Upon those patterns you will build your own understanding and your own successes.

And always be fluid and ready to modify your understanding according to new realizations.

You dont have to read a lot, you do have to observe and experiment. Be fluid with your role.

Life will always find a way to punish stubborn stupidity, and reward fluid intelligence.

Above all, repeating the same and expecting different results will always disappoint you.
>>
>>28902981
he will explain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

It tells you all you need to know.
>>
File: Stacy1.jpg (322 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Stacy1.jpg
322 KB, 1600x1200
Human genetic code is to be carried on.
One gender has a womb.

A MAN can in principle make 10 babies in a day.
A woman that's being banged by another men and may carry his offspring (you can't tell if it's your baby in the womb.) may lead to wasted fatherly investment, as only his own genetic code is of relevancy.
The goal is to stick the penis in almost anything fertile (16 to 24yo girls, especially).
His capability to get with a maximum of pussy goes before anything - become a leader and rich, you get pussy.
But since sex takes 5 minutes and a man can make 10 babies in a day, it's a rough competition. In bears, 90% of males don't ever reproduce.
Today, with marriage etc., (compared to cave time) many men can make it. If they got one, they generally try to pin her down.

A WOMAN can make 10 babies in a life, not a day.
A woman always knows she's the parent of her child. If one guys with lots of power has a harem of 5 women, it doesn't even have to bother her. But most men don't, so it's an optimization problem.
She's choosy - and she only has till 45.
And naturally, once she has a kid, her offspring goes before anything (in particular, before the semen provider).

That's the biological ground.
The psychology of what womens strategy is before having a kid, and the socio-political issues of the status of monogamy today ... this is beyond the scope of this post.
>>
>>28904981
hehe i saw it

but you were quick to delete and repost
>>
File: emot_13yo.png (591 KB, 614x609) Image search: [Google]
emot_13yo.png
591 KB, 614x609
>>28905014
changed up the gender at one place

btw. I tried to write this /redpill/ down in a more calm fashion than what /redpill/ is about.
People get mad at how women behave (and especially for what the current social climate allows them to behave), but it really all only comes down to the fact that they have the womb, a 9 months investment per child and are thus the reproductive bottlenecks.
With value of the womb comes they power of choice, and they act upon it.

My /redpill/ would be to stay off of stateful/legal obligations,
but embrace the power dynamics that goes on between young girls and men.
>>
File: 1459702751980.png (382 KB, 1468x1548) Image search: [Google]
1459702751980.png
382 KB, 1468x1548
>>28905121

gatekeepers of life, for now

it's only a matter of time

My /redpill/ is stay away from women and relationships in general, but not everyone can do that.

That makes me an evolutionary failure.

But it's ok
>>
>>28905180
From reading the r/redpill/, I'd say it's not about
>stay away from women
They are still all abotu getting laid (no wonder, the mean age is about 23 there, here it's probably even lower)

The /redpill/ is a culmination of debatable evolutionary psychology, whining and PUA tips.
As I said, I'd embrace it. You may understand why women react the way they do better, if you keep the different biological outset in mind.
But I'm a handsome guy, that may be why I don't see it as upsetting.
>>
File: david-michelangelo.jpg (49 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
david-michelangelo.jpg
49 KB, 500x574
>>28905259
i don't follow r/redpill/

i just look around and see how bad and shallow relationships have become, the state thrives on divorces.

I don't blame women for having the power of choice and wanting the best genes for their offspring , i blame myself for being alive.

All of this life is such a fucking waste of time
>>
File: streiggt.jpg (79 KB, 680x1019) Image search: [Google]
streiggt.jpg
79 KB, 680x1019
>>28905367
>i blame myself for being alive
I'm sure you recognize that's an illogical statement.

You speak of pitty.

Of course, we can trace back the social climate to the development of capitalism after the industrial revolution. It's shitty, but it could even be worse (people starving like in 1820 Europe) and there is more to life than your biological goal.
>>
File: Screenshot (190).png (702 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (190).png
702 KB, 1366x768
>>28905480
>there is more to life than your biological goal.
Not really, that's my only purpose, to carry my genetic material forward, a man that is incapable of that is an evolutionary failure.

Your sole purpose on this rock is make sure the human race remains alive by making more of it.

All i want is a new Motorcycle and to crash it at 300+ kmh, die in a blaze of glory

I have no reason to be alive, i didn't have a choice, my parents have been idiotic enough to copulate at the age of 20 and get married.

My only choice is when to leave this shit
>>
File: Kierkegaard.jpg (87 KB, 432x554) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard.jpg
87 KB, 432x554
>>28905544
>Not really, that's my only purpose, to carry my genetic material forward, a man that is incapable of that is an evolutionary failure.
You're completely spooked but okay. You seem like you want to believe it, so you don't have to act upon the world.
>>
>>28905544
evolution and genes are only part of the explanation.

Until we know more (if ever) why think it's the only point of life?

Yeah it's the most comprehensive explanation so far, but that doesnt make it correct.

Once ppl believed much stupider things and one day we will transcend the knowledge we have now.
To base my entire meaning on the collective theories developed so far is something I wont do.

For me, life is about creating your own meaning.
>>
File: cool_guard.png (50 KB, 202x235) Image search: [Google]
cool_guard.png
50 KB, 202x235
>>28905661
I'm (>>28905645) and "creating your own meaning" was exactly my point. Thus the pic of Kierkegaard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existentialism#The_Absurd

To recognize that the material came to be because of genes that form humans with the want to procreate (to carry on this type of life) is not at all the same as understanding ones purpose. Your biological determination is true and a stale thing but it only gives boundary to what you make your meaning to be.
To procreate is not the meaning of life (btw., reminds me that Dawking introduced memes in the "Selfish Gene"). PS: I'm also not claiming that there is necessarily a meaning at all.
>>
File: Screenshot (142).png (675 KB, 1366x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (142).png
675 KB, 1366x720
>>28905645

>act upon the world

??
what does Act upon the world mean?

>>28905661
>For me, life is about creating your own meaning.

like i said I have no reason to be alive, i can't find meaning for myself
>>
ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;'))

ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#

GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2

move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#

you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be white wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

and now you are a master ant waggling your willing with your mates;))))) just remember to ask me if you ever need to waggle your willy again;;;;)))now pip ipip cheerio im off to waggle my willy!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Screenshot (259).png (951 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (259).png
951 KB, 1366x768
>>28906037
i'm stuck on step 1

it's not getting hard already wanked twice today
>>
>>28905866
I actually meant to reply to post above yours.
I think our thoughts are pretty similar.

>>28905544
^ this guy

>Not really, that's my only purpose, to carry my genetic material forward, a man that is incapable of that is an evolutionary failure.

We should refrain from using perspectives that alienate us from our human condition.
Let higher intelligence worry about evolutionary failures and what not.

You are YOU (You) and you have your own goals, ideals, ambitions, failing to achieve them is the only true failure and only from your perspective.

Id never want to transmit my genes if the woman is not worthy of them.

In your theory - any man who fucks a fatty and has kids is better than someone who dies a virgin.

But to what end is Life in general? If we dont know that, we cannot speak of victory or failure in general.

We cannot say ''he who transmit genes is better'' because we dont know where does this gene transmission ultimately lead us.
Things happen but we dont know why and that puts all our knowledge in the ''air'' without it being based in something substancial.

>>28906026
Life force will end itself if it cant approve itself, you are meant to die (from your perspective).

So far only real thing I can say is that Life (as Force of Life making us alive, animating us) is not compatible with hosts who are not giving it meaning.
>>
>>28906026
People who cant give meaning to their life are like plants that need sunlight but keep growing into the ground.
>>
File: 1456765588686.png (173 KB, 663x370) Image search: [Google]
1456765588686.png
173 KB, 663x370
>>28906134
>In your theory - any man who fucks a fatty and has kids is better than someone who dies a virgin.

exactly

>But to what end is Life in general? If we dont know that, we cannot speak of victory or failure in general.

There is none, keeping the vermin that is human race alive is the only purpose, that's the imperative of life, to stay alive
>>
>>28906026
>what does Act upon the world mean?
I meant: Don't just sit at home and cry. Accept challanges and hopefully learn to enjoy making inevitable progress.
>>
>>28906237
>There is none, keeping the vermin that is human race alive is the only purpose, that's the imperative of life, to stay alive

#winning (for the fat fucking guy)

Cool pic.

Well now we know your attitude (Defeatists /cynics/''realists'') is 180 opposite to mine.
>>
File: Screenshot (217).png (437 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (217).png
437 KB, 1366x768
>>28906134
>Life force will end itself if it cant approve itself

check yourself before you wreck yourself

>So far only real thing I can say is that Life (as Force of Life making us alive, animating us) is not compatible with hosts who are not giving it meaning.

wow no fucking shit, you should write a buuk about it mayne

>>28906187
what?

what kind of medicinal herb are you on familiare?

plants do grow into the grown, they are called roots, that's where the plant absorbs water from, what the fuck are we even talking here.

Not everyone finds meaning for themselves what's the issue?

Why is suicide such a frowned upon action? Seems to me like the only true choice you can ever make
>>
File: Screenshot (157).png (925 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (157).png
925 KB, 1366x768
>>28906265
what a fucking joke that meme phrase is.

Honestly dude, that's some of the most annoying shit you can say.

>>28906298
ok
>>
>>28906330
I approve of suicide.

Though I think it's pity, from the standpoint: life is rich with content, and if you're willing to die, why not confront all your biggest fears.

Might even find meaning on the other side.

IMO suicide wish is the greatest ''invincibility card'' you can play.
>>
Slowly this thread found a meaning of its own.

lel
>>
>>28902981
They're just people.
>>
File: Screenshot (252).png (898 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (252).png
898 KB, 1366x768
>>28906385
oh the old

IF YOU WANT TO KYS WHY NOT JUST DO ALL THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO THEN, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ARE AFRAID OF THEM ANYMORE

argument, what is your prescription seriously i want some of that.

I don't think you understand what that word means, it's not about "not being afraid anymore" or being "free", it's about not wanting to see anymore of this world not breath anymore of this air and not have to deal with anything anymore because it's all so shit.

Your argument is, if you wanna die you might aswell enjoy life, doesn't make any fucking sense.

If i wanted to enjoy life i wouldn't want to kill myself in the first place

Also this thread is getting further and further away from the topic at hand
>>
File: Screenshot (287).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (287).png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>28906492
People that once you get married to, can leave you with no house no car no pants

So yeah, "just people" that can fuck you up
>>
>>28902981
Johnny Depp

That alone should be enough.
>>
>>28906534
>excuse to commit suicide

hooray
>>
File: 1459922511246.jpg (796 KB, 1000x4624) Image search: [Google]
1459922511246.jpg
796 KB, 1000x4624
>>28906538
doesn't have anything to do with depp

Just posting this for fun
>>
File: 1459703193278.png (19 KB, 503x644) Image search: [Google]
1459703193278.png
19 KB, 503x644
>>28906598
>excuse to commit suicide

No my excuse for suicide is that i can't find meaning for myself, not that women are dangerous.

That's a different thing
>>
>>28906500
>seriously i want some of that

So you want to feel different than what you're feeling?

Sounds to me like a cry for help.

You're conflicted fella, or you dont know what the word ''seriously'' means.

Anyways, kys if you want to do it. I approve of it for whatever reason you have.

If you really want some of what Im having I can share but only if you really want it.
And I can already tell you - you wont like it. Since in order for you to like it, you would have to be a man that doesnt need it.
>>
they all just talk and talk and talk and fucking talk.
there is never an end to how much they talk, there is no way they are putting thought into the shit they are saying. 80% of the time when i'm out in public, i'm thinking "shut the fuck up". and i just cringe because all these people do masterfully is talk.
they believe their own fucking lies too, you'll see this one after a while.
>>
>>28905544

You're reducing yourself to the basest imperatives.

It's true that, as far biology is concerned, the main purpose of living is to survive long enough to propagate your genetics.

But we have evolved enough to consider and contemplate something different, something more. We can now propagate ourselves memetically, not just genetically.

If anything, taking so much stock in reproducing is actually harmful to the species, and taking the easy path. By your standards, the trailer trash broods of failure in Wal-Mart are the pinnacle of humanity.

You're palming off the idea of "legacy" on your hypothetical descendants, instead of being your own legacy.
>>
>>28906534
>implying men can't fuck you up
>implying you HAVE to get married

niggah step up yo game, you can easily live life without marriage. Nothing will change except for a piece of paper and some minor financial benefits.

If you allow yourself to get trapped then though shit.
>>
File: hb_10.212.2a,b.jpg (88 KB, 1049x1500) Image search: [Google]
hb_10.212.2a,b.jpg
88 KB, 1049x1500
>>28906675

oh really??

will i have my own cuckshed??

OHH fuck yes i want one of those

please real man teach me how to be like you.
>>
They can't really love anyone but top Chad. If you are not extremely superior, she is just using your for money and will change up whenever she gets the chance.
>>
Redpill on women is last year.

I'll redpill u on life - find an ideal, a meaning so intimate and strong that will push you into the rising Sun but it has to be something other than women, or a woman.
>>
File: michelangelo.jpg (63 KB, 630x419) Image search: [Google]
michelangelo.jpg
63 KB, 630x419
>>28906762

Fat people can be cured, stupidity can be eradicated, the species goes on.

I'm not approving of people that reproduce without a thought put into it and without the means to sustain a family, i simply said that if YOU as a male are not able to reproduce and spread your data (that comes with the obvious implication that you can sustain a family and not just stick it in how many holes you want/are able to) then you (me what ever) are an evolutionary failure.
>>
>>28906765
>implying men can't fuck you up
Beta fags can't

>implying you HAVE to get married
Laws and legislation for a family unity want you to think that is beneficial from a financial standpoint etc, but what really matters is that you divorce in the end, because that's where the state makes even more money.

Marriage is not obligatory but women will obviously push for it, seeing that they are treated as "princesses" in their upbringing phase that primes them with all the annexed princess principle, they view themselves as royalty and think they are entitled to more.

Marriage is the final achievement. (to them)
>>
>>28906777
I never implied you're not a real man.

You are as real as any man if you ask me.
>>
>>28906893
>Using the shitty "Women are pretty objects to be stared at" version of the painting
>Not the "Holy shit she's really doing it" version

You have zero class.
>>
File: the power of the eyes.jpg (63 KB, 983x1000) Image search: [Google]
the power of the eyes.jpg
63 KB, 983x1000
>>28906902
>If you really want some of what Im having I can share but only if you really want it.
And I can already tell you - you wont like it. Since in order for you to like it, you would have to be a man that doesnt need it.

i thought this said

You would have to be a real man

Anyway what does that sentence even mean, can you fucks speak more clearly?

Are you gay is that why it's so easy for you to have what you don't need?

Women flock to you like bees to honey?

Honestly guys stop being so secretive and get to the point.

My "i want some of your prescription" was meant as an insult obviously, but you had to make it this complicated

Fucking faggot
>>
File: merchant-andyou.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
merchant-andyou.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>28902981
Women are a Hebrew construction.
>>
>>28906953
Yours is from 1614 mine is from the 1599

Don't you ever dare shit on Caravaggio again with your Gentileschi peasant paintings
>>
>>28906893
You're so dumb actually. You believe that a part of men (the beta group) can't fuck with you. And that ALL women are alpha women.

Beta fags can't
>Beta women exist too

they view themselves as royalty and think they are entitled to more.
>shit taste in women

I always went for the low maintenance "beta" chicks who have what you'd call 'low self-esteem' and are down to earth.

Current gf and I agreed that marriage isn't a necessity and that we'll just continue to live together without it.

Though I'm not gonna take credit for all this wisdom, much of it is what my dad thought me.

1) Don't let the woman earn more than you
2) Don't give too much of your time to them
3) Live together in balance and peace is the ultimate goal.

So you basically just have shit taste in women imo.
>>
>>28903956

AT JUST THA 2ND POST IN THA THREAD
NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID

>>28904012

Give them the credit they deserve, they know what they want and how to get it, they just can't admit it to themselves because it would be too crushing to acknowledge what pieces of shit they are.

The difference between a good woman and a shitty woman is that the good one can admit to some degree what a sack of shit she is and be honest about it.
>>
File: 00 IL TEATRO DELLA CRUDELTA'.jpg (224 KB, 884x900) Image search: [Google]
00 IL TEATRO DELLA CRUDELTA'.jpg
224 KB, 884x900
>>28907067
Best of luck

Impeccable taste in women
>>
>>28907052
>Implying fifteen years means shit.

Your artist can't even properly convey movement, so suck a cock. He's the idiot who thought a girl can look pretty while sawing a dude's head off.
>>
File: 1462141703046.jpg (1 MB, 2224x1420) Image search: [Google]
1462141703046.jpg
1 MB, 2224x1420
>>28907204
there's beauty in cruelty
>>
>>28907237
There's beauty in accurate anatomy too. Moreso, even. >>28906893 is absolute shit, she could never hold a man down like that from that angle.
>>
File: misericordia.jpg (707 KB, 1024x1468) Image search: [Google]
misericordia.jpg
707 KB, 1024x1468
>>28907255
Are you honestly downplaying Caravaggio for Gentileschi?

Without Caravaggio's influence your stupid cunt would have been a nobody.

How can she even compete with this.

Go back to lolcow you heathen slut
>>
>>28907339
Caravaggio's mother could have dumped his worthless fetal body into a river and the world wouldn't be any worse. Don't try to play up the influence of your shitty artist just because you're mad he can't properly paint people.
>>
>>28907255
>is absolute shit

you kids say the most absurd things
>>
File: hb_2002.468_av2.jpg (193 KB, 1033x1500) Image search: [Google]
hb_2002.468_av2.jpg
193 KB, 1033x1500
>>28907379
Downplaying an influential artist of Baroque, again without it's influence your stupid cunt wouldn't know what style to copy. You make it sound like influence doesn't matter and that 15 years of evolving arts is meaningless.

Off yourself if you get the slightest chance
>>
Shit drivers
>>
>>28902981
You don't need a redpill to know a turd smells like shit.
>>
>>28907499
what if it is covered in chanel nr 5?

and has a nice dress around it?
>>
>>28903956
>mate with the most diverse genetics
Not really. All woman are attracted to tall, white men with square jawlines (Chad, basically)
>>
>>28907600
because that's what grants the biggest ability to survive

Chads are very broad shouldered and make for good fighting .

They can defend and are able to survive that's what makes those traits desirable, they are the traits of a male that can fight and defend.

That's what you want for your kid

Strong genes not pussy beta chins and manlet attributes.

It's only normal to want the creme of the crop
>>
>>28902981
The Dark Triad

it's a very interesting insight into how females think

it's the first step to the red pill
>>
File: 1452814465445.jpg (37 KB, 483x504) Image search: [Google]
1452814465445.jpg
37 KB, 483x504
the short version of the redpill on women (and relationshipsin general) is serioulsy just kill yourself its not worth trying
>>
>>28902981
some are good
some are bad
some are inbetween

any other opinion is a excuse for someones own shittyness and bad social skills
>>
Here are some essential facts that every man should know about women. Most of them are (unfairly) only obvious to a small number of men who are fortunate enough to have lots of experience with women.

- Women do not embody their sexuality in the way your brain assumes they do. It is a natural bias of the human mind to assume that characteristics of things are "in the things themselves." Women do not "feel" the sexiness your brain assumes is inherent to them; they fundamentally only understand their sexual power indirectly, even if they seem to exploit it effectively.

- Most women do not even exploit it effectively. So there are a lot of seemingly gorgeous, gorgeously-dressed women who nevertheless feel insecure, like "am I doing this right?"

- Many women, maybe even a slight majority, are almost totally unaware of it. Many absolutely beautiful women that you see, practically showing their twat in public, simply have no idea that they are making 5000 men want to kill themselves per day. They think they "look pretty," at most. This is because...

- Almost all women have extraordinarily naive views of the male libido. For women, sex is like their favorite take-out food, in a world where the normal food in their kitchen is their daily staple diet; for men, sex is like food, period, in a world where they are perpetually starving. Women do not understand the latter. They intuitively think sex is the same for men as it is for them, and that men are just weird pigs about wanting take-out for dinner all the time.

- Women are instinctively hierarchical. You are either above them or below them. They have absolute disgust for people below them, and tend to be pathetically deferential to perceived superiors. A few can be reflective enough to be true equals and have friends - don't assume you will find many of these, but it can't hurt to try.

- Every time you assume you've found a "special" girl, you're wrong, and your dick is tricking you.
>>
>>28908625
- Say what you want about evopsych, but men need to be able to breed as much and as often as possible, and women need to take care about their investment in a partner. The result is that men see almost all women as fuckable, and are willing to make a lot of allowances AND fall in love with imperfections, while women instinctively don't even see "average" or mediocre men. To women, men are a statistical cloud. When you do not differentiate yourself from the cloud - when you do what everyone else does in an OKCupid message, for example - they don't even "reject you for not being good enough." They just don't even see you. They see the cloud in aggregate, buzzing at them for the 37th time that afternoon. That is the character of most female rejection.

- The obverse of this is that they are very interested in anything exceptional or interesting. If you are unusually funny, e.g., you get instant notice. Also, they will OFTEN fall in love with what we would consider "low tier" men, because that man had something that got him noticed, and then they simply drifted toward dating because he got "stuck in her head." This is because..

- Women are not the barracudas they seem like, emotionally. Their constant rejection of men is just the aforementioned rejection of the peniscloud. Once you get inside their defenses, they are unbelievably naive, overly trusting, weirdly clingy. 10/10 girls will let 3/10 guys treat them like shit for years because the 3/10 lucked out and slid into Dating Tier (as in the above point).

- Women are not attracted to men physically except as an auxiliary thing. EXTREMELY beautiful men are instantly notable, yes. But even 8/10 are dime-a-dozen, and women are disgusted by mediocrity, basicness, and especially stupidity in them too.

Source: Former KHV who used combination of autism, luck, and demonic pacts to fuck two dozen girls way out of my league
>>
The problem is that you simply cannot be 'red pilled' by something you read. Even the most exhaustive collection of evidence or perfectly crafted arguments simply can't change your natural 'blue pulled' mindset. You GET red-pilled by experiences that force you to either accept a reality which seems foreign to you or you slump back into blue-pill mentality.

It's a psychological-emotional transition that words can't really create, absent experience. Human beings are psychology, drives etc first and verbal representation second.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 471x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 471x800
What are your opinions on this substitute?
>>
>>28910024
Too much booty
>>
>>28910024
looks fake

what the hell
>>
>>28910150
>looks fake
>what the hell

In what ways does it look fake?
>>
>>28910197
doesn't look natural, you know like nicki minaj's ass is product of ass surgery

it's fake looks like shit

unnatural.

This one is the same thing it looks weirdly too round to be true but i guess a combination of the pants the back arching and the angle of the picture make it look like that
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 500x666
>>28910285

Does it look like a woman's ass? If so, in what ways? Here's another view of the same ass.
>>
>>28902981
If you're not Chad, it's gonna be bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 500x652
Same person with the "fake" ass dressed as a chick.
>>
>>28910374
no it doesn't look like a womans ass, i meant it looks weird and too round, especially the right side cheek

But this second picture is better doesn't look that weird here
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
Judge the hips and ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
More hips and ass action. Judge it. Criticize it.
>>
File: 1444173912124.jpg (70 KB, 442x432) Image search: [Google]
1444173912124.jpg
70 KB, 442x432
>>28908625
I'm sceptical (with regard to your idea of womens self-perception - it's a guess),
but do you have more notes?
>>
>>28902981
They are people, just like you and me.
>>
>>28911481
Imfao cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x604
Baseball player ass yet again. Judge. Criticize.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.