[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been browsing wizardchan >it's actual thoughtful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1463843079446.gif (2 MB, 188x264) Image search: [Google]
1463843079446.gif
2 MB, 188x264
>been browsing wizardchan
>it's actual thoughtful discussion for robots
>no females allowed
>no /soc/ shit

If you're an actual robot and not a normie here for the memes, i recommend you give it a try. Be sure to read the rules, first.
>>
File: asuza butt.jpg (224 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
asuza butt.jpg
224 KB, 1200x900
people on wizchan consider robots normalfags and they would be pretty pissed you're shilling wizchan here
>>
Wizardchan is fine if you're some kind of mentally ill freak who is okay with just being ignored by the opposite gender completely. But if you actually care about sex it's a terrible place.
>>
>>28903192
More like not having every discussion shitted up by femanons or people pretending to be them.
>>
>>28903216
You can ban women from the site but still not be okay with being ignored by them in real life. Wizchan is just a bunch of people who genuinely don't care about sex and look down on everyone who does.
>>
>>28903174
>implying wizards aren't pissed about everything already
>>
File: Wizards vs Warlocks.jpg (256 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
Wizards vs Warlocks.jpg
256 KB, 930x930
>>28903174
>they would be pretty pissed you're shilling wizchan here

On the other hand, a big chunk of wizchan came from /r9k/ to begin with including most of the warlocks, I suspect.
>>
>>28903240
Or it's for people who know well enough they're most likely to have sensible and intelligent talks with men. Compartmentalize a bit and do the stupid flirting thing and the emotional stuff on other sites. Wizchan can be a great place to have discussions. It's a lot better overall than site content here these days.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.