[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone knocks at door >rush upstairs to safety but think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1438578613452.png (360 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1438578613452.png
360 KB, 600x590
>someone knocks at door
>rush upstairs to safety but think they may have seen me through window when I was downstairs
>>
>>28902798
>not writing "I wouldn't open the door even if I was home" on a post it note and leaving it on the door
uninvited people are not welcome on my mums property
>>
File: 1462793268426.jpg (6 KB, 161x250) Image search: [Google]
1462793268426.jpg
6 KB, 161x250
>>28902798
>was told that someday this week there will be some repairs done in my apartment
>they said the plumbers have the master key so i don't need to open the door for them
>paranoia intesifies
>>
>found out my door bell is broken
makes no difference
>>
File: 1463436018422.png (2 MB, 900x1314) Image search: [Google]
1463436018422.png
2 MB, 900x1314
>>28902917

>not using the subjunctive

Negroid phenotype? I notice they never get tenses and moods right even if English is their native tongue.
>>
>>28902798
>>rush upstairs to safety but think they may have seen me through window when I was downstairs
fuck it happens to me too

also with the sound from the computer
>>
>>28903265
>subjunctive
I had to look that up. English is not my native tongue. I learned English through american television.
>>
Rookie error, OP. When the door goes, just remain stock still until you hear them give up and leave.

The only reason to move is if you're visible through a window or the letterbox - in which case, you only need to move far away enough to be hidden from view, don't bolt up the stairs!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.