[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tiger vs lion! Who wins? I'm backing the tiger on this one!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 1920x1200
Tiger vs lion! Who wins? I'm backing the tiger on this one! Thoughts robots?
>>
Lion... the tiger is nearly extinct
>>
>>28902760
Tigers are bigger but lions live to fight
>>
Tiger. I'm going to have to google this one. Single lion vs Single tiger just don't sound like good odds for a lion they're pack animals. A tiger is a solo killer.
>>
>>28903296
Male lion are loners. They get shunned by their group once they're not beta enough.
>>
>>28902760
Tigers and lions are the same thing retard
>>
Tiger every time, bigger, tougher, thicker, lone killer.

They are savage.

Lion is just a meme.
>>
>The most recent account of a fight in captivity happened on March 2011, where a Bengal tiger at the Ankara Zoo passed through a gap, between its cage and that of a lion, and killed it with a single paw swipe

>In 1857 an 18-month-old tiger at the Bromwich Zoo broke into the cage of an adult lion. The pair fought, and the young tiger ripped the lion's stomach. The lion died minutes later

>A tiger called 'Gunga' that belonged to the King of Oude killed thirty lions, and destroyed another after being transferred to the zoological garden in London

it's not even a competition lol
>>
A gorilla could beat both
>>
>>28903397
It's not like one male getting pushed off though and the loners group up till they die or find a pride. I watch videos of Lions sometimes, they're strong but fuck are they ever goofy looking with coordination and balance, it's like the male just comes out to grab on and wrestle something to the ground until another lion comes along and helps him kill it.
Tigers are much better hunters, I've seen less videos of them but a wild tiger would definitely scare the shit out of me a lot more than a lion even though both could probably make a snack out of me.
>>
>>28902760
Who has home field advantage?
>>
Gorilla or tiger?
>>
File: tiger.png (11 KB, 466x211) Image search: [Google]
tiger.png
11 KB, 466x211
nignigngingingiggigngi

Tigerio
>>
File: lion.png (9 KB, 430x145) Image search: [Google]
lion.png
9 KB, 430x145
Lionio
>>
>>28903612
>>28903554
gorillas are vegetarians and don't know how to kill things
tigers are natural born killers with razor sharp claws and teeth, and extremely agile, knowing exactly where and how to bite and claw to kill things
the gorilla doesn't stand a chance
>>
>>28903505
I imagine you're either really young or really old and rather hideous looking.
Are you on your period?
What makes you tick to just go online and say shit like that. I mean no wonder you're here but really. You sound like a normie. Is it because you're stuck in the closet?
>>
Lion be like: Just fuck my shit up.
>>28903636
also gorilla has little fur. Would end up easily fucked by claws.
>>
>>28903612
At best gorilla would probably fight off the tiger if it's lucky. It's not going to win a head on charge if it gets some lucky punches in before it gets maimed too badly. Tiger would probably just say fuck this and leave after it fucked up the gorillas day after the first clash or two.
>>
Siberian Tiger or Polar Bear?

I've got them at about 50/50. Polar bears weigh about twice as much and have more "padding" (fur, fat), unlike lions and gorillas. Plus they are strictly carnivorous.
>>
>>28903787
Bear. Not even a contest.
>>
>>28902760

Can the Lion calls friends and makes a Tower? In the past it proved successfull against the Sun, so it certainly would work on a tiger.
>>
Depends if it's male vs male or female vs female. For lions, the females do all the hunting. Either way, I'd vote for tiger.
>>
Bengal tigers are the biggest cats out there so I'll go with them
>>
>>28902760
i vouche for the honey badger
>>
>>28903826
>>28903787
polar bears merely adopted the killer instinct
tigers were born into it, molded by it
>>
>>28903787
Siberian tigers can run like twice as fast as a polar bear. They're nimble and agile as shit, so I'd go with them.
>>
>>28904139

But a single swipe from a polar bear can kill it
>>
File: large.jpg (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
13 KB, 500x500
>>28903650
legalize empty comments
vote Trump
>>
>>28903958
honey badger would get mauled by both the tiger and the lion you mouth breathing fagtron, I don't give a shit about this honey badger don't give a fuck meme, honey badgers are fake shit
>>
>>28903549
This is the best thing I've read all day
>>
How can lions even compete
>>
>>28903629
See
>>28903549
Originalosmkdkam
>>
>>28902760
Depends on male vs female

If it's just males, the tiger would win.
Male lions are lazy as fuck .
If females , it'd depend on setting.
If savanna, then lion.
If jungle, then tiger.
Otherwise evenly matched
>>
>>28903549
This is some dope shit

But how the fuck does a tiger just waltz through a "gap" in a then-mondern zoo?
>>
Revenant bear or tiger?
>>
>>28903787
Polar bears eat seals and other dumb fat blubber retarded animals.
Tigers would body them lil niggas
>>
>>28904267
Could probably kill a bitch ass lion but not a tiger
>>
Depends on which tiger species. If Siberian tiger, it wins almost always. There is actually a wiki page about lions vs tiger encounters. While there are cases of lions killing tigers, it only seems to happen when 1. the tiger somehow couldn't defend itself, 2. the tiger is female or 3. the tiger is young and not fully grown.

In almost all "fair" encounters the tiger win. Confirmed by the romans.
>>
Lions are normalfags
They are usually in a group, be it a normal pride or a group of other males. Rarely do they operate alone, they aren't good at it anyway unless some great opportunity comes along.

Tigers are more like robots.
Solitary, skilled, intelligent and angry.
Look how many normals get slain whenever a robot gets pissed enough, its all over the news.
>>
>>28902760
I wonder how much thick manes would hinder the Tiger in biting through the neck of the Lion, which is pretty much their instinct when killing.

Also, gorilla sized chimpanzee versus Tiger/lion
>>
>>28905300
>there are people on this board who actually have a view of robots as people who are "solitary, skilled, intelligent, and angry"
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.