[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating a girl with bpd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18
File: 1451345372313.jpg (214 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1451345372313.jpg
214 KB, 1080x720
Anyone have experience in relationships with someone that has bpd?
I'm dating one atm (only second date) and am unsure if I should keep it going, pretty desperate myself so I don't have any options, it's this or nothing.
Pic related has it but the girl I'm seeing isn't into 4chan.
>>
>>28902729
>Anyone have experience in relationships with someone that has bpd?

Yes. My advice, don't.
>>
>>28902729

Enjoy hell.
>>
>>28902729

Don't. Extreeeeeeeemely bad idea.
>>
>>28902729
if you're with someone who has a serious mental illness, you have to think carefully about what is excusable as disease and what you cannot excuse. and if you really want the relationship to work you'll have to excuse a lot and put up with it.

some women are all about having a relationship with me illness doesn't matter at all then the moment i get depressed and can't entertain them anymore and i'm not fun and i'm scary and i'm dark like they've never felt, boom i love you forever is past.

if you're not prepared to deal with a minimal of that kind of thing, get out.

i always feel like people like the material for me. the silly funny deep robin williams who appears on the talk show. but they don't care about the real me, the form of me, the thing that is constant through wild changes. they could tolerate the changes if they cared about me and not just some appearance of me.

at the same time, you have see where to draw lines. bpd people tend to cheat a lot. if i were with someone else mentally ill and they cheated while manic or during some sort of trouble, i would probably end it still. sure it's the disease partly, but it's just too far. and i do think most crazy people can exercise some control even at their worst.
>>
>>28902729
make sure they take their medicine

never be close to a seriously mentally ill who is diagnosed and not religiously following a real medical course of treatment.
>>
>>28902729
Could be a good life experience. But they are fucking NUTS and typically drink and drug like no other
>>
>>28902853
This guy's got it

It's pretty much a matter if you're going to be willing to put up with her shit, and there's probably going to be a lot of it. Also it's important to know if she's being properly medicated for it; that'll make a HUGE difference.
>>
>>28902729
Does bpd mean bi polar disorder?
My girlfriend isn't diagnosed, but she has a myriad of other mental problems and it is was suggested to her by a psychologist once that she could have it. It wouldn't surprise me if she did, she can go from being cheerful and happy-go-lucky to completely depressed and incapable of happiness in a matter of seconds. Usually because of me saying something. I try pretty hard not to set her off, but it still happens from time to time.
It's hard, but I love her and it's not enough to make me not want to date her. Besides, no relationship is perfect and they're all had work
>>
>>28902729
Dated a bpd girl for 2 years. I once woke up to something dripping on my feet.
My gf was cutting herself in the end of the bed
>>
Really high highs, really low lows. The lows are often and fucking suck, and some people with BPD will cheat during these lows, even if you do everything right. They're overall depressive people, usually with no motivation and sometimes abuse drugs. Try to stay positive and help her and be stable
>>
>>28902945

I think the OP means borderline personality disorder.
>>
She doesn't really have bpd, she just pretends to be "crazy" or emtional unstable. Stop posting her pics ffs
>>
>>28902729
Is everyone on this board a child? Why are you posting a pic of a girl that looks like shes 12-14?
>>
i was seeing a dancer with BPD. she was fit as fuck and was a complete freak, so that was cool. One day she told me she was in love with me, the next day she hated me. She would tell me she missed me, and then avoid me for a week. i really miss her, desu. She was lovely. pic related.
>>
>>28902945
it means borderline personality disorder, which is maybe the most challenging mental disorder when it comes to interpersonal relationships
people frequently use bp1 and bp2 for bipolar disorders

what you describe has nothing to do with bipolar disorder as understood in the dsm. 99% of girls with neon hair who think they have bipolar disorder do not.
>>
>>28902767
>>28902818
>>28902831
You're saying not to but I'm 19 and never had any relationship, the most companionship I've had was cuddling with a female friend for a few hours once.
I just feel alone and beyond looks I don't have too many standards. Maybe if I stay with her for a month or something so I can at least lose my virginity.
>>28902853
She's going to therapy and on meds, I'm willing to deal with outbursts of craziness and don't care if she cheats on me, if she does I'll tell her it's an open relationship or we're ending it and try to make it a fwb situation.
>>28902927
She used to do that and hasn't done it for two months, she's trying to stop but she'll probably fail.
>>28902951
She had/has self harm issues and attempted suicide before.
>>
Long-term relationship with a woman who has BPD and BD here. It's very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very tiring.
>>
Never dated one but my mom has it

RUUUN

They're just black holes of suffering, insanity, and pain
>>
>>28903005
Ciara does in fact have diagnosed bpd, if you don't believe it just think about all that happened, her sending kbc nudes makes a lot of sense and she fits 90% of it.
>>
>>28903034
>>28903002
It wouldn't surprise me at all if she has borderline personality disorder
She's definitely not the neon hair type, that's for sure. She's far worse than that
>>
File: 1448016866747.jpg (452 KB, 1276x1653) Image search: [Google]
1448016866747.jpg
452 KB, 1276x1653
You should just kill yourself now to spare yourself the pain. Flaying or liver failure are better than dating a borderline female. They are pure evil and where all the women hate stereotypes come from. It's a personality disorder. There is no treatment but she's so fucked up and horrible it's still considered a disease. Unlike most diseases borderline is very different. Instead of hurting her, the disease hurts everyone around her while making her think that somehow she is the victim.

I say this not as a le bitter virgin cishet shitlord, but as a friend. Run now and don't look back. Even if there aren't plenty of other fish in the sea you still don't want to settle with a poisonous one.
>>
make her eat Bowel Movements when she gets upset
>>
>>28903058
>don't care if she cheats on me
:^) 8/10, well done.
>>
>it's another thread where people talk about BPD and completely mischatacterize it

It's not a mood disorder. It's not bipolar disorder. It's basically closer to NPD than anything else, in terms of how badly they'll fuck you over.
>>
>>28903230
did anyone in this thread say it was similar to a mood disorder?
some people suggested it can involve rapidly changing emotional states but that's clearly part of the dsm account. and it's not like a mood disorder per the received understanding.
>>
>>28902729
ABORT. ABORT. ABORT. ABORT. ABORT. ABORT.

ORIGINAL ABORT.
>>
>>28902729
>BPD
>Eliza chan
what a special little snowflake
>>
>>28903902
>calling her eliza chan
Hey Ciara
>>
>>28902729
I was friends with benefits with one for a month, it was pretty awesome. She was medicated though. Go for it.
>>
Did OP ever clarify if he meant bipolar or borderline?
>>
>>28903002
Pretty sure he's talking about Blue Pill Disease. Sadly way too common nowadays.
>>
>>28904113
borderline you gay retard
GAY RETARD
GAY YOU'RE GAY YOU'RE FUCKING GAY
>>
stay away from crazies. Yeah they might be more appealing to you, since you're probably fucked in the head aswell (why else would you be on this site), but in the long run, it aint worth it. at fucking all

find a genuinely nice, stupid girl and settle down with her
>>
Get out while you still can. She is fucked in the head, my man, and she will ruin your life.
>>
I have BPD. It's very manageable if you get the proper help. Lifestyle changes and applying coping mechanisms (taught to me by a psychologist) have helped me a lot. Occasionally I will have a bad episode and lash out at people, but the people in my life know that it's the illness doing it, not me.

I'm no longer suicidal, no longer self harm, overcome anorexia and bulimia, and stopped most other destructive habits (I didn't really get into drugs and alcohol because I have avoidance based BPD), I'm pretty much a functioning human being now. I'm still very bad with romantic relationships though because I have extreme social anxiety and fear of abandonment and rejection.

It makes me sad to hear everyone saying to abandon this girl. Even if you don't want to date her, just be there as a friend for her. All it takes is one person to help someone deal with a severe mental illness like BPD. I really wish someone had supported me when I needed it, it took me a few suicide attempts and someone trying to murder me for me to get the proper help I needed.

I would understand if you don't want to date someone with BPD, but just help her get the help she needs.
>>
>>28904113
I meant borderline.
>>28904162
Stop being a dick you edgelord.
>>
>>28902729
>experience in relationships
Get the fuck out sub human normie scum
>>
>tfw only find myself emotionally attracted to people who are borderline or at least have the traits
For some reason the wild ups and downs make my heart melt. My brain is fucked.
>>
>>28904575
Please tell the story of the person trying to murder you.
Also I wouldn't help her for nothing in return or consider friendship with her, why would I help someone who wouldn't help me, why would I help her so she'll be ready for a Chad? Why would I help a female while all they've ever done is bad things to me?
Why would I dump my life into helping this girl while she'll leave me once she's alright?
I'll probably keep going romantically because then it's me dealing with her and in return I get love and companionship (disincluding the lows), even if I'll be with her for a year I wouldn't help her because a non bpd girl that looks as good as her is too good for me and she'd leave me for a chad, I'm not ironic or memeing or anything, I'm completely serious.
>>
Not OP but what's so bad about a girl with borderline personality
>>
>>28904722
her penis smells worse than the penis of a girl without borderline personality disorder
>>
>>28904675
>Please tell the story of the person trying to murder you
Live in a wealthy neighbourhood. Some guys break into my house and torture me until I tell them where every single valuable object is. They tie me up and lock me in a cupboard while I'm bleeding out. My brother finds me just before I die and calls an ambulance.

The event itself had nothing to do with BPD, but the police were so confused by my reaction to trauma that they made sure that I saw a psychologist (I experience pretty severe derealization which confused the police). And that's how I started getting the help I needed.
>>
>>28904675
Also, you're a pretty shitty person. You should help someone because it's the right thing to do. You shouldn't do things in the hope of reward.

And chances are that she will form some sort of emotional attachment to the person who helped her when she needed it. For me, that was my sister. I was never particularly close with her before, but now she's my best friend and I would literally do anything for her.
>>
>>28904765
A girl I know has BPD and I want to help her but after I rejected her romantically she won't talk to me. How can I get her to talk, without hurting her feelings again?
>>
>>28904819
speak to her with her dad's dick in your mouth, flicking it into the roof of your mouth instead of your tongue to make those hard palate sounds. she'll laugh and then you'll be good again.
>>
>tfw BPD male
Kek, I was fucked from the start.
>>
Normalfags don't have issues with them. Go for it OP.

As for robots avoid bpds at all cases. You are terrible people and wonderful girls like bpd cases don't deserve your first time and love. Seriously.
Dont'date them robots. Please. Just... just don't okay?
>>
>>28902729
Mental diseases are a meme anon. You've fallen into the tumblr circlejerk of self-diagnosis, which leads into pseudosyndromes, making these bitches they think are autistic(they actually are in this case) or have BPD, schizo, depression, and all the other common mental illnesses they found in their mom's nursing textbook. Find yourself a quality girl that isn't a complete fucking retard in the times she isn't roleplaying as a sponge. Nothing good comes from anyone who even looks like pic related in your post, and it is nice to have real conversations with someone who isn't socially retarded.
>>
>>28904815
I've been nice the first 17 years of my life and done whatever I can to help anyone that needed it including helping a girl I really liked cope with getting raped)(for about 5 months, she would call me crying in the middle of the night and I would come to her house to help her), once she was pretty much alright I tried to start a romantic relationship with her and got shot down, she got a new bf a month later.
That's just one instance, I've decided to still be a good person but I just stopped caring about others as much. I have diagnosed depression and can't give any more of myself to others, I have to worry about myself and find happiness somewhere.
Nobody's ever helped me, it wouldn't even be hard to help me, if I'd get invited to places or not be bullied I'd probably be better now, so why do you think I need to help others?
>>28904899
Kek, normies hate bpd people.
>>
>>28902729
if you are still here OP:

DON'T!!!!

The first couple weeks/months might be the best you will ever expierence, but after that it goes downhill straight into hell.

have been there and it is totally not worth, you will have to make (too) many sacrifices.

if this is your only option, just don't.

but you can still go for it and check it yourself, if you feel like you can still hop out of that boat while swimming across the ocean.
>>
>>28904976

No no you got it all wrong. Normies can deal easily with bpd girls it's just a qt quirk after all. I'm just warning nasty greasy fat neckbeards not to go for them out of desperation so they don't suffer... I mean harm the poor girl.
>>
Did it twice. Unbelievable hell both times. Run away fast.
>>
>>28905406
Share some storys then
>>
File: 1462497562361.jpg (14 KB, 221x214) Image search: [Google]
1462497562361.jpg
14 KB, 221x214
>>28902729
Man eliza is so fucking ugly. She literally looks like a 45 year old tranny
>>
File: 1444694880688.png (447 KB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1444694880688.png
447 KB, 580x433
Can a relationship between a man with BPD and a woman with BPD ever work out?
>>
>>28906089
Sadly that doesn't follow the logic of similarity, that's a nightmare for both parties and all those involved, sounds like the worst type of hell even if there's small moments of joy and would probably end with intense self harm or suicide.
>>
>tfw male BPD and Avoidant disorder
Life is hell.
>>
>>28903058
>don't care if she cheats on me
I was having a pretty good day man, now I'm sad.
>>
>>28902729
>tfw diagnosed with bpd
I don't think I would be a good person to date, but I don't think it's because of the bpd
If you like her go for it
>>
>>28904815
are you still here? iwant to talk. listen
>>
All women have Borderline Personality Disorder. They're all psychotic cunts that can just act out whatever emotion they want with no repercussion, ever.

Get used to it, the sooner you do it the sooner you can grow up.
>>
File: 1452725976689.jpg (63 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
1452725976689.jpg
63 KB, 500x682
>>28902729
DO NOT DATE SOMEONE WITH BPD

They're fucking crazy, they make the stereotypical "crazy girlfriend" look like a puppy dog.

They're the type of girl who would kick you out, throw all your shit out the window, then text you "hey, want pizza tonight :) i love you :)" 10 minutes later.

On top of that, they'll rarely admit when they did something crazy.

Please, save yourself the trouble and get a fleshlight. If you ever give the impression that you might break up with her (to her, this could be something as simple as leaving the fridge open) she'll threaten to kill herself without even batting an eye at how insane that sounds.

Seriously. Don't. I've dated two girls with bpd, one of them I have a restraining order for because she stalked me for a year after I got rid of her.

The sex is really, really good though. So there's that.
>>
>>28906690
I'm back, I just went to see the Jungle Book

Great film

What do you want to know?
>>
>>28908009
did you go with your bf?
>>
>>28904819
Don't be too invasive. Just let her know that you're there to talk to her if she ever needs it. Sometimes, for no reason at all, you don't feel like you can talk to someone. I feel like that with my own parents, I love them to bits but I can't talk to them about my mental health. Just make her know that if SHE wants to talk to you, you'll listen

>>28904976
You helped someone who needed help. You were a good friend. That doesn't mean that she owes you anything. This also happens with rape cases a lot. I know a few people who have been raped and they never want to start romantic relationships with people who have seen them at their worst and most vulnerable.
>>
I kind of think my gf has bpd. At least she has a lot of the symptoms. It's strange and she's pretty crazy. She's never cheated on me but she's done all of the other things people mentioned in this thread. She has other mental health issues but is on meds, which I think help her a lot.

Honestly I don't mind. It makes things more interesting and I like her a lot. She tries her best so it's not like she's psycho and oblivious to it. OP date her if you want but it's gonna be tough.
>>
I have experience.

It really depends on what else she's dealing with at the time. I think BPD on its own is completely manageable. If she is willing to go to therapy, possibly take medication, and be open about how she feels, you can work through it.

>>28902853 This guy's post is good advice.

However, it requires you to be emotionally stable yourself. If you're quick to take things personally, are either too clingy or too cold, things can go south quickly. She requires constant reaffirming that you care about her, don't forget that. The phrase "high maintenance" definitely applies here. Be prepared to be wrong a lot of the time, be prepared to deal with a lot of inconsistent feelings, and be prepared to feel hurt, but don't blame yourself, and don't blame them either, but also don't let yourself be walked all over, have a fucking spine please, enabling them is just as unhealthy as treating them shitty.

The girl I dated also had Narcissistic Personality Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder. I could only last a few years before I was completely torn apart.
>>
>>28908095
classic stereotyping. males can have BPD too. It's just not as common. BPD can manifest itself in so many ways that two people who both suffer from it can have completely different personalities and mental states. The big one is the difference between people with impulsive based and avoidance based BPD

It's very common for males with BPD to be misdiagnosed as having ASBD. That happened to me until >>28904765 happened and my psychologist dianosed me with BPD because of derealization.
>>
>>28908162
What symptoms does she have then? What does she do?
>>
Don't. I dated one for nearly 6 years. I loved her. She stole my cat, she stole money from me, and she was a serial cheater who couldn't tell me the full truth about anything ever. She was physically and mentally abusive. She did everything in her power to ruin my life "finding herself". I have never met another human being who even begins to approach her level of selfishness. She was in DBT and everything and none of it helped her. If anything post diagnosis shit just got worse.

I regret ever meeting her. I would literally kill a stranger to have her undone from my life. Avoid at all costs anon.
>>
>>28902729
Bpd people have no ability to like a person. Any relationship with them is fake. Abandon her asap
>>
>>28908235
Says she loves me, then wants to break up. Thinks I hate her and that's she's awful to me, then a minute later everything is my fault and I'm a jerk. Just a few days ago she cut herself with my sister's razor because I didn't wake up when she asked.

When we have a good time together she gets upset and scared that somehow things are secretly horrible and reacts as such. She's gotten out of the car and run away when we were having an argument... there's more but that's all I can think of now. She also purges occasionally and has attempted suicide multiple times.
>>
>>28908235
Another thing, she lies and embellishes everything.
>>
>>28908245
you got a shitty deal. I'm sorry about that. But not everyone with BPD is like that. You have to be ready to help yourself, and she wasn't,

>>28908275
Please don't say that. I have genuine feelings too. I just can't really show them to people because I'm scared that they'll immediately run away when they find out that I have BPD. The stigma around it makes it worse for those who have it.
>>
>>28908245
How did she steal your cat...?
>>
>>28908327
Oh no. All people with bpd are awful people.
>>
>>28903005
>She doesn't really have bpd, she just pretends to be "crazy" or emtional unstable. Stop posting her pics ffs
people who are pretending to mentally ill are mentally ill
>>
Okay, all the replies seem to be from people without bpd so far, so I'm gonna go ahead and give you some advice from her perspective (because I'm bpd as well).

Make it very clear that you love her and won't leave her. Bpd gives us abandonment issues, and if you're mad at her don't ever give her the silent treatment or ignore her because it will make this so much worse and might set her off and cause her to freak out at you.

Another thing about bpd is anger issues. It differs from person to person, but don't worry too much about it because angry spells usually don't last too long and usually don't come out of the blue. Little things might set her off into anger, but if she starts raging at you don't get mad back because that'll just make it worse. Reassure her, explain things, and wait it out, and when it's done she'll likely run back to you, upset and apologising pretty much nonstop. That's what happens for me at least. But, if her anger starts to hurt you and she begins to become abusive, get out of the relationship. It just depends on how you're able to handle little spouts and how much she spouts, because it's different for everyone.

There's a lot more that I could talk about and give you advice about, but just know that your relationship with her might be tough, but it could also be the best relationship you ever have. Just don't take advantage of her abandonment issues and make sure she knows how much you love her and everything should be fine.
>>
>>28902729
Probably been said a hundred times already, but don't do it. I know people with BPD are *capable* of being good and helping themselves, but until they become stable they are terrible, selfish control freaks who will weave little lies and convince themselves they've been telling the truth all along. It's fucking terrible. If you don't get help for your gf, say goodbye to the next few years of your life. You're gonna get fucked up real good.
>>
>>28908345
>All people with bpd are awful people.
that's not true anon. my exgf was a good person. not all people with bpd are awful people.
>>
>>28908426
Good reply. The girl I'm dating does exactly this. It's tough but it's still pretty great. I try to reassure her about everything, this is pretty good advice.
>>
>>28902729
I am a female with borderline personality disorder
if you have any questions I'll be here to answer for the next hour or so.
>>
>>28908462
What does the get angry at you about/rage about?
>>
>>28908426
This covers things pretty well. My exgf was exactly like this, except she got abusive after a certain point. It was really depressing having to break up.
>>
>>28908337
We had a cat we got while together. She leaves me for a virgin coworker who has no idea what he was getting himself in to with her. I had other shit going on in my life and I had to leave school for home for a period of several months. I set up everything to take the cat with me. She agrees that I should have him (in fact it was her idea) but that she will watch him during this in between period so I can save money and avoid the hassle of shipping him 800 miles one way, and the stress he'd have to endure etc etc. I agree figuring this bitch might be a cheating cunt but she wouldnt steal someone's pet. I was wrong.

I will never forget how when she told me she was keeping him and I, crying like a bitch asked her how she could do that because I trusted her, she responded "Well maybe you shouldn't have" in this venomous tone.

I called the police and was told they couldn't seize him unless I began a civil dispute with her. I don't have money for that.

Fuck you Becca. I hope you fucking OD so I can shit on your grave.
>>
BPD is literally everything /r9k/ hates and warns about women. It's probably equivalent to the drunken violent man in terms of relationship material.
>>
File: 1460354466976.jpg (409 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460354466976.jpg
409 KB, 640x480
>>28908473
Do you find Vyro to be cute?
>>
>>28908473
how hard/easy is it for you to fall out of love?
>>
>>28908426
Sounds like an extremely lose-lose situation for someone to deal with this. In the country I live in, there are literally people who are employed to be "friends" with women who have severe BPD. Just consider that for a moment.
>>
>>28908488
Weird things. If something goes wrong that's not even in my control, she assumes I hate her and decides she must hate me too and freaks out. Or she pouts if not everything goes her way and I tell her so, and she gets mad like I'm somehow treating her like shit.
>>
>>28904575
What a fucking entitlement. Nobody owes "nice girls with BPD" a friendship.
>>
>>28908557
>probably equivalent
Dated a guy with BPD. Can confirm very much equivalent. And he didn't even drink.
>>
>>28903111
this. they are literally IRL tumblrinas
>ex-gf was BPD
>wake up at 5am to her asking about why I was saying a girls name in my sleep
>says girls name that I have never heard of
>WHO IS AMANDA ANON I KNOW YOU WERE MOANING HER NAME IN YOUR SLEEP AND LOOK, YOU WOKE UP WITH A BONER SO YOU MUST BE THINKING ABOUT FUCKING YOUR SIDE BITCH
>mfw what did I do to deserve this
>she tried to fuck her therapist and then made up a victim story when she was refused
>she started beating her thighs to make it look like i was raping her
>relationship eventually ends
>next entire year she is calling me on speaker phone or sending me facebook messages asking me to admit that I beat and raped her trying to get recorded evidence to prove wut a strong independant womyn she is for leaving
>>
>>28902729
I've done it, and I vote a big no on this one buddy. It will be some of the most undue stress and bullshit you'll ever have to deal with if you stick with it for any amount of time.
>>
BPD is a buzzword for being an exceptionally shitty person. APA gets money for printing the DSM, you know (and BPD got a new name, btw).
>>
>>28908565
yes, but he doesn't like me because I'm not anorexic-tiers of thin.

>>28908586
extremely hard. once I like or love someone, I never let go. it takes a lot for me to learn to love someone, though, so maybe that's why - once I've forged that pathway, I can't stop thinking about all the good times.

>>28908863
what's the new name? it's been long overdue for one.
>>
>>28902729
Stay the fuck away nigga
Them shits is dangerous
>>
bump 4 bpd
>>
>>28902729
unrelated but ty for rare fridge ciara
>>
>>28911070
I have tons of rares, I have every single picture (one censored), do you want it?
>>
File: 570154937.jpg (90 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
570154937.jpg
90 KB, 900x1200
>>28911316
Yes, please, throw a zip on mega or make an imgur gallery please.
>>
>>28911316
imgur desu
>>
>>28904575
I too have BPD and you're a fucking liar.
>and fear of abandonment and rejection
so in short: therapy didn't work
>It makes me sad to hear everyone saying to abandon this girl.
suck it up buttercup, we're just too dangerous for anyone
>All it takes is one person to help someone deal with a severe mental illness like BPD
don't listen to this anon. no one can stand our mood swings, that's why they either flee or kill themselves
>someone trying to murder me
the world would be better off without our kind
>>
>>28904765
cool starry bra, liar
>>
>>28904815
>your shitty for not sacrificing yourself for me
>muh shaming language
kill yourself roastie
>>
>>28904819
leave her alone for your own sake, bro, you're not prepared to deal with this. I'm a male BPD, I know it's impossible.
>>
>>28908162
>She's never cheated on me
lol
>>
girls with BPD do shit like cheat on you (repeatedly until you dump them, they really can't help it), ghost you and cut contact, and will threaten you with her own suicide or with hurting herself

that's just common stuff that is really hard to deal with but there's a lot more

"personality disorder" is really just 21st century code for being awful. If you're desperate enough to date an impulsive, slutty, druggie, compulsive liar and manipulative whore, then go for it.
>>
>>28911777
>or kill themselves
Has this happened to you?
>>
>>28911451
>>28911403
Imgur coming right up,can't put the vedayos there but I'll put all the qt images. I won't put the censored omegle one since that's against imgur rules.
Shit tier Internet so it'll take about 30 mins
>>
>>28908296
I know this feel (male BPD)
>>
>>28902729
Mother has bipolar disorder. My father knocked her teeth down her throat when she was having an insane mental breakdown.

Never been diagnosed with bpd but it's hell. Might just want to abort.
>>
Dated a girl with BPD. She was a good fuck but completely made my life hell for the three weeks we were going out.

She tried to kill herself a few times and cheated on me with some random Chad.

It really isn't worth the hassle OP.
>>
>>28908162
>Honestly I don't mind. It makes things more interesting and I like her a lot.
I know this feel.

OP, once you've loved a Borderline girl, you will never love again. You'll be addicted to her forever, even though you hate her. Which you will.
>>
>>28911929
ty based anonymous
>>
>>28911904
yeah, I'm a ghost you idiot /s
>>
>>28902729
I have bpd... don't do it brother... we are unloveable...
>>
>>28912099
>they either flee or kill themselves
>they
I quoted only the last part because that is what I was curious about. Has anyone you know ever kill themselves because of your behavior?
>>
>>28912158
not mine, but I heard a few stories of men dating BPDs who became trapped without any hope out (marriage)
>>
>>28903029
>those dangling roastie flaps
>>
I am a male with bipolar disorder. Here's my not very humble opinion. Being bipolar is no excuse for having a shitty attitude. Sure, I explode into violent anger now and then, I honestly really can't help that. I don't go around looking for reasons to do it though. Usually when it happens my first instinct is to go running. I take a fucking jog around the block and get that excess energy out and try to tire myself. I don't take it out on people physically ever, I did when I was younger and it just made everything worse.

My girlfriend now doesn't constantly start fights with me over stupid shit. When we do get in a fight usually we can diffuse it quickly, on average in 10 minutes and it never lasts more than an hour. This has improved my quality of life drastically. Sadly I couldn't choose my family when I was growing up so my entire childhood sucked.

I really don't know. I haven't been on medication in years. I don't want to be on it honestly. Sometimes I have episodes triggered by stupid shit like comments I read online. Sometimes I'll read something that makes me go into an explosive rage and I want to fucking kill whoever wrote it. I swear one day I might have a heart attack triggered by an Internet post and just die. How pathetic would that be? I didn't choose this though.
>>
>>28906759
>The sex is really, really good though.

Just understand they're going to have it with lots of other guys...revenge sex, angry sex, I'm bored with my bf sex, I want attention from my bf sex, etc.

>it's possible you'll never even have sex with her even as she takes on half the world
>>
File: 1409234903609.png (142 KB, 436x328) Image search: [Google]
1409234903609.png
142 KB, 436x328
If you're not completely fulfilled in life they'll drag you along with them into their tormenting hell.

Understand that everything wrong in their life is about seeking fulfilment in the physical. They get angry when they don't get what they want and then get depressed when they can't do anything about it. They want someone to love to make themselves feel useful, pleasure to feel good, gifts to feel lovable, sex to feel wanted, money to feel at ease, attention to feel interesting, pride to cover their shame, control over others to feel less helpless, and on and on.

These feelings never last though and it deeply torments them, so they impulsively bounce from one relationship to another, chasing their sense of completeness in impermanent feelings.
>>
>>28911929
You still there senpai?
>>
>>28912864
Very wise and insightful post. I would like to hear more of your thoughts on the matter, and your experience with BPD.
>>
>>28912952
Yeah, I'm sorry, imgur started fucking with it being over 150 and I had to re-upload twice. 5 minutes till the links posted.
>>
>>28912093
part one: http://imgur.com/a/h8Gmp
part two: http://imgur.com/a/3oD0U
>>28912222
divorce?
>>28912499
Just pressure her into it then?
>>
>>28913092
Godspeed anon
oregano
>>
>>28913092
You weren't lying, there's some rare as fuck Ciaras in those galleries. Thank you, my friend.
>>
>>28913092
we will never be able to repay you
>>
>>28913092
Wow. What a collection.

W-Who could this be? Kind of makes me think of everything from the past 6 months...
>>
>>28913234
Your welcome anon, just remember that she's a worthless whore and there's no reason to care about her.
>>28913286
I'll take some erica nudes if you have any, they're the only ones I want that I'm missing.
>>
File: 570155779.jpg (157 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
570155779.jpg
157 KB, 1080x720
>>28913315
What are you up to these days? Has your life changed in the last month or so?

One day I'm gonna sort and upload my collection and you'll love me for my autism and ditch those skype normies.
>>
>>28902729
Have fun m80, I'm trying to keep mine from killing herself one minute and then she's raping me the next

>tfw it's given me stockholm syndrome and I can't escape
>>
File: 570155961.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
570155961.jpg
104 KB, 1024x1024
>>28913329
Erica has a shit body, you're not missing out. I didn't even save them, and I have a big Erica folder with all her videos and stuff, that's how shitty her body looks.
>>
>>28913383
Made some friends at school, trying to learn to ride a bike, moving soon so I'm getting ready for that. Also, wrapping up the school year. I think my life has changed every month, every week even. Things are getting better, though.
>>
>>28913406
It's good that you're doing better. It's only a matter of time until you completely cleaned up the fallout from that thing last year. I miss your videos and shitposting though.
Why are you moving?
>>
>>28913406
Face reveal when? Blx.
>>
>>28902729
Are you talking about bipolar disorder or borderline personality disorder?
Because borderline personality disorder isn't a real thing
It is just an excuse sluts use to justify their terrible life choices
>>
File: Photo on 5-29-16 at 7.41 PM.jpg (74 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 5-29-16 at 7.41 PM.jpg
74 KB, 640x426
>>28913448
Maybe more videos when I get funnier. I'm moving because my school district is shit.

>>28913451
The big reveal...
>>
>>28913485

stop bullying your new cat
>>
>>28913485
do you stilI have your penis?
>>
>>28902729
Don't do it.
I did it.
Don't fucking do it.
>>
>>28913485
You're moving because of your school? Is that a thing Americans do?

>Maybe more videos when I get funnier.
I liked your videos, heck the ancient dishwasher one is one of my favorites.

>Photo on 5-29-16 at 7.41 PM.jpg
You should eat more, you look like a 19th century street urchin with that gaunt face and those rickets legs of yours.
>>
>>28913485
do you not learn
>>
>>28902729
Do not. I have aged 30 years because of it.
>>
>>28913485
That worked? Tits reveal when?
>>
>>28913629
ca autumn 2015, newfriend
>>
>>28913485
How do I summon Eliza?
>>
>>28913736
Using money and drugs.
>>
>>28913092
Pretty face, terrible skeleton body. She should gain weight.
>>
>>28913985
and some hips
>>
File: 14560648024920.png (8 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
14560648024920.png
8 KB, 253x199
>>28914024
She has decent hips, she just has a somewhat wide waist as well.
>>
Some mental illnesses can be managed and its okay to date people with them. Not BPD. I've never heard of any girl ever recover from that. All women are nuts, but BPD girls are 10000x nuts of that of a regular woman.
>>
>>28902729
ABORT ANON

I REPEAT, ABORT

THESE GIRLS DONT CARE FOR YOU AND WILL ONLY LOOK AFTER THEMSELVES, THEIR CONDITION WILL ACTUALLY SINK YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A STEAMY LOG OF SHIT

I REPEAT, ABORT

This is experience talking
>>
>>28913092
oy vey

>>28913315
W-who could this be? Summer is just as bad as school, just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>28913985
I don't understand how she has tits being that thin. Is she stuffing?
>>
>>28914140
Stuffing her fingers down her throat after every meal.
>>
I dated a girl with BPD and was considerably worse off for it, she was really unpredictable and I couldn't tell her anything because she would tell everyone everything.

She was also incredibly insecure and cared way too much about what people thought, she was addicted to social media and extremely impressionable. She would spend a lot of time on facebook/instagram and would basically end up copying how other people spoke in a very short time after speaking to them.

Like others I ended up dating her because we had sex a lot, probably the only good thing about her was her rabid libido but it doesn't really make up for her violent mood swings and cringey behavior.

She ended up cheating on me and moving out, but then she wouldn't leave me the fuck alone and constantly pestered me. She became an alcoholic and last I heard of her she went into rehab. Every once in a while I'll get an email or a text from her. We dated from 2011 - late 2012.
>>
Yes. Don't do it, it's not worth the hassle. You have only been on two dates and she's already telling you she has. This should be a clear warning to stay away.
>>
>>28914140
Don't think she's stuffing, probably just genetics. They probably could be bigger if she gained weight. I seriously don't think that she has an eating disorder though.
>>
>>28914293
she looks better as a boy
>>
File: elizabethashunter.jpg (80 KB, 765x944) Image search: [Google]
elizabethashunter.jpg
80 KB, 765x944
>>28913485
Eliza, my chatbuddy is leaving me for some cute asian boy bc she has yellow fever.

Will you be my new chatbuddy?
>>
>>28913485
Hey Ciara my last cockbunny left me, can you be my new cockbunny?
>>
>>28914772
No, she's my cockbadger
>>
>>28903029
>dancer

just say stripper
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.