[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I got high and drunk with a bunch of normies last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461888901101.jpg (86 KB, 723x653) Image search: [Google]
1461888901101.jpg
86 KB, 723x653
>mfw I got high and drunk with a bunch of normies last night and I'm literally autistic

You guys LITERALLY, ABSOLUTELY do not have an excuse.
>>
i did that too, but guess what
you still have no gf
>>
File: Skärmbild (498).png (141 KB, 392x398) Image search: [Google]
Skärmbild (498).png
141 KB, 392x398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3z9v3FFc9c
>>
I did that every single night in college, it doesn't mean shit, I still never got laid
>>
>>28902474
Were you the guy who took posted a picture of a sasauge fest "party" last night?
>>
>>28902522
I didn't post pictures.
>>
>>28902474
only homosexuals drink alcohol and do weed.
>>
>>28902474
yeah you must be autistic if you think that's an accomplishment even for robots. Most of us choose not to do that, not because its "hard"

I bet it was your first time and you actually think you are some type of normie Chad. This thread is so pitiful man.
>>
>>28902474
I could do that too, and I have, except I don't really enjoy hanging out with normies. If I do, it's because they have something I want. It's nothing to brag about.
>>
>He thinks drinking and smoking is an accomplishment and doesn't still make him any more of a loser

Haha OP this is hilarious, I bet you think you will get a GF and be a normie now that you sipped on some alcohol and took a few hitm
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1024x576
>>28902544
Boy oh boy it sure is summer in here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.