[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this on normiebook is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (432 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
432 KB, 750x1334
Just saw this on normiebook is this true?
>>
>>28902000
i don't care, everyone needs to fuck off with this "shaming" every time they get their fee fees hurt, this includes women and it includes the fags here. women and men used to have testicles.
>>
if i had to make a retort to every insensible thing that females said
>>
Most of the things she listed can be fixed easily. Meanwhile its acceptable to shame men about being short, having a small dick, having acne, having an ugly face and being bald
>>
File: lonely.jpg (20 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
20 KB, 283x390
>>28902000
Chad sure is picky
>>
They fail to mention that it's only other women that say those things.
>>
>>28902000
>trips of bait
sure, roasties say these to each other all the time, and then proceed to bitch at us for their shitty behavior... just like >>28902225 said
>>28902077
>>28902127
>>28902141
these
>>
>>28902000
Women are lowtest, lowtest lead to insecurities
>>
>>28902000
>laughing at you for having an ass

JUST
>>
>>28902000
>small boobs
men love that
>big boobs
men love that
>big ass
men love that
>small ass
men love that
>short
men love that
>tall
men love that
>skinny
men love that
>chubby
men love that
>makeup
men love that
>no makeup
men love that

Damn, it is so hard to be a woman.
>>
File: 1332362131071.png (104 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1332362131071.png
104 KB, 300x250
>>28903393
>>28902127
>>28902225
Wow so hard to be a woman.
Didn't even complain about the actually hard shit. I'd personally be scared shitless about bleeding every month.
>>
>>28902000
Has never heard of moderation?

Why is she so focused on the two extremes?
>>
>>28902000
>we are shamed for everything, so we may as well just do what we want
WHOAH SHIT! REALLY? YOU MAY AS WELL DO WHAT YOU PREFER TO DO INSTEAD OF TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYONE? SINCE WHEN DID WOMEN GET BRAINS?
>>
Women always have it easier than men. Men are born inherently without value. Unless you prove yourself you might aswell be dead. As a woman you will always have your vagina. Which is like the most valuable thing since the beginning of time.
>>
>>28903534
should have been first post m8
>>
>>28902000

I'm sure that Normie isn't the last one to laugh at a fat guy or dat silent akward dude.

If you try to please everyone, you'll end up someone else and you'll fail on top of that.

Everyone can do whatever they want anyway, but don't come whining about consequences. The world don't owe us shit. Males will be shamed for not being good enough and females as well. Everyone is under societal pressure to conform to retarded and outdated ideals.

> They Don't Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do

>>28902225

Also, this. Did you ever hear a dude complain to a girl that she should cover her ass? If yes, leave Londonistan and come live in the free world, Anon.
>>
>>28903533
checked and kekked
origano commento
>>
>>28903533
That's not having brains. That's being a rebellious teen. There are standards and rules to all things. If you don't fit in then you make the effort to try to fit in. To make sure things keep working, to keep order. What women are doing is deciding they can't even be bothered to do that or that they're so special and unique how dare you tell them to do anything.
>>
File: 4848.jpg (20 KB, 243x240) Image search: [Google]
4848.jpg
20 KB, 243x240
That's called life. Life is full of nuisance like this, harden the fuck up. Does she really think she's the only one with problems?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.